Project Manager jobs
- Proven ability to assess and improve existing systems and processes with strong project management abilities – must have a proven track record of managing…
CC Staffing International
- 3-5 years’ experience in project management.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Leadership training and experience (Exploration Manager, Asset Manager, etc.).
- Stable, mature, organized and able to handle multiple projects effectively.
Guildhall Recruitment Agency
- This is a long term opportunity, that provides both continuity and job security given the duration of O&M for the project.
- Proven project management, PMP certificate is an advantage.
- University graduate specialized in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical).
- Liaise with local service providers for sub-contracted work and projects.
- Perform all duties and exercise such powers in relation to business commensurate with…
- Undertakes performance manager role for team.
- Good project management skills including coordinating.
- Participates in proposals for tax projects and.
- Report any non-compliance to line manager.
- Support Site Managers on the implementation of IMS.
- Prepare and report all HSE reports to QHSE Manager.
- The Well Services Site Manager (Well Test) responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- The Well Services Site Manager (Well Test) will be responsible for…
Manpower Middle East
- Forecast demand in terms of product and volume on a monthly basis and report to line manager.
- Assist where necessary to secure project specifications and direct…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.