- Supervises cargo specialists in managing site air terminal operations.
- Receives cargo from Traffic Management Department.
- US Secret Security Clearance required.
- Primary supervisor for the maintenance, repair, installation and operation of electrical power generation equipment, water distribution systems, aircraft…
- Manages the storage and maintenance activities for all BEAR Base and civil engineering (CE) equipment.
- Superintends the receipt, accountability, storage,…
- The Biomedical Equipment Technician provides maintenance services on all medical equipment to include receipt, preventive maintenance, repair, calibration,…
- Plans, schedules, monitors and analyzes vehicle maintenance data and requirements.
- Ensures compliance with the Performance Work Statement (PWS) and all…
- The Electrical / Environmental Technician performs flight line (organizational level) as well as limited second line (intermediate level) maintenance on…
- The Integrated Avionics Tech performs flight line organizational level and second line intermediate maintenance on F-16 Block 50 Avionics.
- Responsible to the Supply Chain Manager (SCM) for the efficient management and accountability of all Equipment/MRSP details supporting the Category II Satellite…
- The Traffic Management Specialist arranges the shipment of Pre-positioned War Reserve Material (WRM) cargo to various worldwide destinations via Air, Land, and…
- The APG Phase Technician is required to inspect, maintain and repair F-16 Block 50 aircraft.
- Primary duties are phase inspections.
- Citizen of the United States.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.