jobs in Oman
- Checking the travel documents of all passengers with view to altered/forged/stolen travel document to avoid fines impost by immigration on routes which are…
- Delivery of document management services ensuring PDO's Real Estate documents are well guarded across the entire lifecycle.
- Min 2 years teaching experience in the same role.
- Arabic/English Bilingual and/or Native English Speaker.
- 2250 $ to 3500 $ Taxfree Salary.
- IT Technician is responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software .
- IT Technician performs a wide range of duties as mentioned below:
ASSAFWAH Private School Oman
- Bachelor’s Degree ( BEd Major in English, BA Language and Literature, any other related course).
- MA or PhD related to undergraduate degree (an edge if any).
- Duties Prepares asset liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information Summarizes current financial status by gathering…
- Responsible for teaching, proctoring, testing, maintaining class records, advising students in the classes assigned to them, participating in meetings and…
MAJAN GLASS COMPANY
- Responsible for all activities carried out in shift.
- Responsible for manpower allocation and handling in shift.
- Responsible for communication with all depts.
Royal Tulip Muscat Hotel
- Duties Install and configure computer hardware software systems networks printers and scannersResponding in a timely manner to service issues and…
- Responsible for provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.