Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

The only good thing - Easy to Balance Life and Work

April 9, 2019
This was a very draining job with very unprofessional management. Management was overbearing, they refused to pay me for overtime, they made me raise the rates for richer looking people and lower them for "poorer" people. I was told to lie about our rooms, rates, and overall facilities to get people to stay. Management made me do jobs that weren't required by me in my job description just because they didn't want to "waste money" on a maintenance man. When I told them I wasn't comfortable doing certain jobs (electrical work, climbing, and standing up to "unruly" guests, they threatened to fire me. I was told to call the cops only as a last resort because they didn't want their establishment to look bad. I was yelled at multiple times for contacting management about violent guests because it wasn't a serious issue. When I left this establishment, I needed to get work info for government assistance, they refused to sign any paperwork because they said "If they really needed anything from us, they would fax us something. Until then, don't contact us again." All of this to say, that this was the worst work management I've ever had to deal with.
Pros
Easy work, easy balance of life
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.