Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

View all Wyndham Hotels & Resorts reviews

Great company great benefits great ppl
Line Cook/Prep Cook/banquet cook (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 5, 2019
We r union, we get a guaranteed raise every year ,with no cap!!! we get a weeks paid vacation every 4 weeks .we eat for free we get no less then 8 hrs a day. we get a pension..with great insurance for only $80 a month and we make more then double minimum wage just to start ..we have a locker room with showers and clean uniforms ready when we get to work
and we get paid every week and anything over 8 hrs a day is over time BEST job ever !!!!...gonna retire from the Wyndham Grand ...if u we're smart u would join me .
Pros
They take care of you
Cons
Work schedule changes week to week

Other Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

Stressful and lack of knowledge from anyone
Front office (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 25, 2019
Good luck getting support from coworkers since nobody knows anything. Always mentions cross training, but the people who should know, have no idea. Always blaming you for not knowing, when you should have been trained, but they cut training period due to "budgets".
Poor Managment
Inspector/supervisor (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAJune 23, 2019
Worked in the housekeeping dept. All housekeepers including the supervisor lie about thier finish time, they take property left behind by guest and stand around to gossip and be on their phones. When they are told to get back to work or told to clock out instead of hiding in rooms they turn to Bertha the supervisor who lies for them. Managementwas told about this many times but they dont care due to the fact they are there for the money Only.