Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

View all Wyndham Hotels & Resorts reviews

Great company great benefits great ppl
Line Cook/Prep Cook/banquet cook (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 5, 2019
We r union, we get a guaranteed raise every year ,with no cap!!! we get a weeks paid vacation every 4 weeks .we eat for free we get no less then 8 hrs a day. we get a pension..with great insurance for only $80 a month and we make more then double minimum wage just to start ..we have a locker room with showers and clean uniforms ready when we get to work
and we get paid every week and anything over 8 hrs a day is over time BEST job ever !!!!...gonna retire from the Wyndham Grand ...if u we're smart u would join me .
Pros
They take care of you
Cons
Work schedule changes week to week

Other Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

flexible schedule
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 15, 2019
La Quinta works with your schedule if you're going to school part-time or have children. The difficulty comes with dealing with customers who are rude or ignorant. The saying "the customer is always right" is not correct. Customers treat front desk disrespectful and the management does not support the front desk agents.
Best work experience
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee) –  Indio, CAAugust 15, 2019
Working with Wyndham really helped me get the fast pace down. Showing me how to talk to guests and be presentable while also being fast paced. The hours were good, work was slightly difficult at first. But the fellow workers helped.
Pros
Hours
Cons
The pay for the work