Wyndham Hotels & Resorts

Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work for.Count On Me culture.
I went to work each day with that count on me culture mentality and had that feeling that customers both internally and externally could count on a memorable, positive experience.
Okay job
Really loved the views of the beach.
The rooms were not hard to clean because u had a 2 hour time frame.

The faster and better you were the more rooms you were given to clean.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Manager was just not a fair person
Fun
I love the culture and the people that i work with going to work everyday was the joy and the holidays were always special. Seeing different people was exciting.
Maintain details clean rooms in a timely manner
It was a time bases it was a easy and we had our difficult days when we were slammed with a lot of rooms management was pretty fair I learned how important detail was
productive and fun place to work, flexible with my schedule and time very nice co workers.
Early morning work was great I still had time to do things after work, I met alot of wonderful people during my time of work at Wyndham hotel. My most difficult part was learning to get the reservations from the third parties. What I enjoyed most was having co workers with great and friendly attitudes and very appreciative of the work i did there.
Very good job
This job was very fun and kept me active through all the time I worked there, I was able to do everything in the area easily as well they teach how the job works.
Pros
Free lunches, and water breaks
Stay Away!
The management is awful. Very very racist. You better speak multiple languages or you won’t get by. The sales office is a rotating door of people! They treat the managers like slaves
Good job
Received tips setting up and cleaning afterwards. Pretty much busy during the summer time. Make a lot of tips with different events.! Very nice place to for for.
new
People are very friendly. The staff as a whole will help you don't matter what is going on,even supervisors. its a new property right on the beach. They are very good to the staff.
Pros
free good lunches
Cons
healthcare
They rebulit and looking to get hired
Not hired at this moment hopefully they have equal opportunity. I know what to do and this job calls for drive and honesty in a timely manner..I like the kind of work .very reasonable pay..
No room to move up even if you're the hardest worker there.
Turnover rates were ridiculous with certain employees and often times the front desk clerks made a mess of the daily transactions which I had to go in and fix on a regular basis.
Good
Good place to work for but extremely difficult at times. Depending on what department you work in. It can either break you or make you. My experience as a chef has been extremely successful
The company is great
Culture of the company is a very good and good life and work balance. You can work from home which is a plus point. But no job security or advancements which is a shame.
Days inn
Days inn was okay but it really had its ups and downs but I think talking to the people and answering there questions made me feel helpful, I mean I’m not saying there all nice but most of them where
Would work for them again
Great company to work for if you don’t mind hard work and being held accountable....great qualities in a company. They reward associates who exceed expectations
Pros
Incentive plan
Cons
Length of time between interview and job offer
Great place
What I can say is from day one make sure you give all activities your undivided attention. This will help not only your hotel but you within your role there.
Great workplace and leader in hospitality
Such a great company with caring individuals. The team that has been built and the franchisees involved have been the driving force in making Wyndham Hotels and Resorts the leader in hospitality.
amazing energetic work pace with ambitious coworkers who pushed you to do better every day!
by far my favorite job so far.
this is where i really learned about sales and fell in love with it.

taught me many things i have been able to apply to my every day life as well as other jobs I've had.
flexible schedule
La Quinta works with your schedule if you're going to school part-time or have children. The difficulty comes with dealing with customers who are rude or ignorant. The saying "the customer is always right" is not correct. Customers treat front desk disrespectful and the management does not support the front desk agents.
Best work experience
Working with Wyndham really helped me get the fast pace down. Showing me how to talk to guests and be presentable while also being fast paced. The hours were good, work was slightly difficult at first. But the fellow workers helped.
Pros
Hours
Cons
The pay for the work
they had a fast-paced and great environment
I loved working at Wyndham, its a good place to get a job and be right at home. The only thing i hated was being around people that talk about you a lot, and didn't tell you what you were doing wrong.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.