Wyndham Hotels & Resorts

Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work for.Count On Me culture.
I went to work each day with that count on me culture mentality and had that feeling that customers both internally and externally could count on a memorable, positive experience.
Good
You have to work very hard to please the manager of you are
Great Place to work
Lots of training and development to improve employee career, work life balance benefits provided. Management is very organize and innovative. A very good environment to work.
Pros
Great perks
Cons
Longer days during month end closing
I enjoy my job as Specialist Franchise Quality
My job is ending June 1 I hope to be called back in the future. I imagined I would retire at a Wyndham. I enjoy the interaction with hotels, staff and my team mates.
I love this job!!! I learn something new everyday. Management is awesome, there understanding and willing to teach.
This is the best job I've ever had. I love working for the Wyndham Hotel. I have learned and grown so much here. I look forward to learning and achieving more
A Good Place To Work
I enjoyed my time there. Upward mobility seemed to be challenge without a clear trajectory on how to move forward. Also, job security seemed to be a bit lacking.
Overall experiencd at wyndham properties was the most beneficial
You could depend on our team to be at work on time, checking guests in and out, accomadating tdd hief needs, the love and friendliness was just overwhelming. The opportunities for move up are always available. The management team, owners, and staff went above and beyond the job d ed description no matter what
Great company. Very supportive
I enjoyed working with Wyndham
Great opportunity for growth

I strongly recommend this company especially if you’re looking for a company you can grow with
Hardest company I have ever worked for
I appreciate the challenges I had working with Wyndham as now I feel I can work through anything. The culture at HQ is non-supportive. You are always worried about being laid off during their annual and/or bi-annual “clean-up”. No one is immune to being laid off.
Mangement leaves Front desk to do everything. When Associate needs help Shawna P. says call Help desk. Every single time
Managment is horrible along with the owner. The whole mangement team needs to be replaced. They do not appreciate the help instead they try to cover their own mistakes, by putting it on another Associate.
My car transmission failed and I was told that this wad unexceptable and was terminated
Unqualified managers and supervisors .I was treated very poorly considering 30 + yrs experience I have.My daughter had a very sever car accident ,that required my being away ...I received an occurence...as a matter of fact I received occurrences like they were handing out candy....I 10 mentions 2 months in a row from guests/owners for outstanding performance.

T
Hard working person
I'm a fast learner every good at what I do cash handling cleaning cooking moving helping people other etc every easy to work with and get alone with others
Management pretends to care ...
Love the job ...within 2 mths became assistant coach for trading new hires. Was doing great them months laterwaa attacked uptown was traumatized ..well my supes n higher up said use EAP program an they always say they there to help.....well don't ever trust that they care about your well-being....because they don't. They give donations to mental health awareness etc...but when I came time to actually help...they fire ppl....and no remorse what so ever.....So many FAKE ppl...if u want to work not make friends good place to go.
highly stressful environment
Disorganized; company managed out of New Jesery; Saint John center often forgotten or an after-thought; projects very poorly managed and too many at once, resulting in miscommunication, missed deadlines and extreme pressure
Pros
salary was decent
Cons
everything else
Great company to work for
Enjoy working for Wyndham and have been at my job over 2 years now. Great atmosphere to work in with friendly staff and amazing management. They offer great benefits and 401k plan.
Fantastic
It was a easy job to me because I understood everything very well and knew all my responsibilities.
I had experience prior to this job because I worked at customer service jobs before. At times things were difficult but my chain of command helped me
Dont do it!!
The manager is a joke. Seems nice at first the he demands more out of you the the pay is worth. Plays favorites with the weekend housekeeper. Not worth it
Productive and Building
A typical day at work is usually busy but I enjoy the environment. I learn something every day. I have met great intellectual people and I think management is very fair.
Housekeeping
Its a good place to woork just gotta stick with it ,but the pay should be better for the housekeepers.and they could use better uniforms than just skrubs.
Pros
Good job
Cons
Didnt get a notice of being taken off payrol
great place
Excellent benefits package, awesome culture, team oriented/collaborative and feedback rich environment without dictating leadership, work from home opportunities in some areas. ... Most Associates truly enjoy working at Wyndham and will refer friends and family. Corporate office can be a bit political
Wyndham was a great work place
Wyndham was a great place to work while you were there. They have recently become a publicly traded company and there are definite changes as a result. The employee perks are not as prevalent.
The downside of this company is there are layoffs 1-2 times per year. This makes it difficult to feel there is any job security.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.