Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

new
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLSeptember 17, 2019
People are very friendly. The staff as a whole will help you don't matter what is going on,even supervisors. its a new property right on the beach. They are very good to the staff.
Pros
free good lunches
Cons
healthcare
No room to move up even if you're the hardest worker there.
Head Auditor Wyndham Hotels (Former Employee) –  Boone, NCSeptember 16, 2019
Turnover rates were ridiculous with certain employees and often times the front desk clerks made a mess of the daily transactions which I had to go in and fix on a regular basis.
Good
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 15, 2019
Good place to work for but extremely difficult at times. Depending on what department you work in. It can either break you or make you. My experience as a chef has been extremely successful
The company is great
Digital Marketing Specialist (EMEA) (Current Employee) –  London, Greater LondonSeptember 11, 2019
Culture of the company is a very good and good life and work balance. You can work from home which is a plus point. But no job security or advancements which is a shame.
Days inn
Days Inn (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MASeptember 9, 2019
Days inn was okay but it really had its ups and downs but I think talking to the people and answering there questions made me feel helpful, I mean I’m not saying there all nice but most of them where
Would work for them again
General Manager (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaAugust 29, 2019
Great company to work for if you don’t mind hard work and being held accountable....great qualities in a company. They reward associates who exceed expectations
Pros
Incentive plan
Cons
Length of time between interview and job offer
Great place
Director of Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 29, 2019
What I can say is from day one make sure you give all activities your undivided attention. This will help not only your hotel but you within your role there.
Great workplace and leader in hospitality
Director, Franchise Operations (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJAugust 27, 2019
Such a great company with caring individuals. The team that has been built and the franchisees involved have been the driving force in making Wyndham Hotels and Resorts the leader in hospitality.
amazing energetic work pace with ambitious coworkers who pushed you to do better every day!
Timeshare Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 25, 2019
by far my favorite job so far.
this is where i really learned about sales and fell in love with it.
taught me many things i have been able to apply to my every day life as well as other jobs I've had.
flexible schedule
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 15, 2019
La Quinta works with your schedule if you're going to school part-time or have children. The difficulty comes with dealing with customers who are rude or ignorant. The saying "the customer is always right" is not correct. Customers treat front desk disrespectful and the management does not support the front desk agents.
Best work experience
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee) –  Indio, CAAugust 15, 2019
Working with Wyndham really helped me get the fast pace down. Showing me how to talk to guests and be presentable while also being fast paced. The hours were good, work was slightly difficult at first. But the fellow workers helped.
Pros
Hours
Cons
The pay for the work
they had a fast-paced and great environment
Houseman (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLJuly 31, 2019
I loved working at Wyndham, its a good place to get a job and be right at home. The only thing i hated was being around people that talk about you a lot, and didn't tell you what you were doing wrong.
Fun place to work and very professional.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 31, 2019
One of the few jobs I’ve had but the best. Loved working for Wyndham. Great management and a lot of great opportunities to grow. I would work at one of there companies again.
Great Place to Intern!
Tax Return Intern (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJuly 30, 2019
Wyndham was an amazing outlet to have and allowed me to feel confident in my future. Working for Wyndham gave me the opportunity me to see and complete work that a tax worker would do daily and showed me what a corporate day was like. No other place would have trusted me enough to complete work a regular tax worker would have completed, and the mantra of "hands on experience" is strongly followed here. Definitely recommend to anyone with an Accounting or Finance Major.
It’s work
Housekeeping Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LAJuly 29, 2019
No place for advancement the hours suck u cnt get ahead with the management in place there the hours really suck not enough staff can’t get over time no raises no bonus
opotunidades de crecer, alimentacion
Supervisor de housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Phoenix ArizonaJuly 28, 2019
una empresa abierta a cualquier nacionalidad, te proporciona herramientas para crecer,
A lesson learned
Guest Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 26, 2019
Wyndham Hotel in Irvine was a confusing and dysfunctional place to work. I did not enjoy any aspect of this work environment over all. Please choose wisely when discerning to work here.
Good people
Administrative Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 21, 2019
I met with a lot of goal oriented. They could use a little more help in management and with communication. The workplace is small but private. Can work in peace but they need to update their computer software and internet system.
Productive and very fun fast paced on weekends
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJuly 21, 2019
It was wonderful working there very stressed though. I liked the training and hours also like the staff and pay rate. The raises were very good and welcoming.
Pros
Pay Rate
Cons
One break
The job was great.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 6, 2019
Working at the Wyndham Hotel was a great place to work ok work, my coworkers was great to to work around and just by being in the kitchen always make me fill like I am at Home because Cooking is what I really love to do.