Worley

Worley Pay & Benefits reviews

Good company to work, no much work pressure management is good and co-operative.Leave cycle is well balanced.A globally supportive company in case of need of any technical solution.
Pros
Flexible working hours.
Cons
No lunch facility.
Pros Great work environment Generous PTO Sick leave Maternity leave Fully stocked kitchen Work/ home life balance 401(k) Health insurance Dental insurance You truly feel valued as an employee. Team activities monthly Company activities quarterly Family activities twice year Cons None that I can think of.
Company is very good company and timely credited staff salary. Company is following the standards and labor laws. Creating good working atmosphere and environment.
It was very enjoyable work environment. Management is very open and flexible to adapt new market conditions. Employee if sincere and hardworking can even celebrate in this environment.
Pros
Flexitime. Ing
Cons
I am fortunate enough to work with Worleypasons Oman LLC, I learnt a lot and working with the compnay their management supprot me all the possible way,unfortunately short period of time I was with the company.
Pros
Good facility
It is a very good company to work with. All the colleagues were very supportive. Co-ordination of works is awesome. This is a place for the progress of career.
Pros
Flight tickets, Accomodation, Medical Insurance
Cons
Typical day at work start at 7AM. Coworkers are skilled, friendly.I learned a lot about on-site engineering terms. It was a small group and the hardest part was meeting the dead lines.
Pros
benefits and working atmosphere
Cons
Long working hours and travel time
Work started at 06H00 and ended at 06H00, 6.5 days a week in Oman. Excellent support from WP co-workers. I managed one principle contractor and 20 sub-contractors. Hardest part of the job was to cause management change in the South Korean principle contractor organisation. Large project, $1.4b contract. Most enjoyable, seeing the results together with my 100 direct report staff.
Pros
Excellent benefits, excellent renumeration
Cons
Long Hours