Worley

Worley Employee Reviews

Oman35 reviews

Found 35 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,138 reviews

My opinion

Depend on workload. I have learned from life work come first I don't know about others but my team is good and helpfull the workplace is very good and quite the worker does do not try to understand what is the right path for starting the job we have done the job in a friendly culture

Best

Worley parson is very good company and it has a good working environment. Lot of Tamil peoples are working here and you won’t feel this is another country.

Hse commissioning manager

I worked in OMAN on a refinery new build. The Worley personnel were extremely professional , competent and collaborative. Open to ideas and project focused, working within difficult circumstances. One of the better jobs I have had in my career

Class A working culture

Pros Great work environment Generous PTO Sick leave Maternity leave Fully stocked kitchen Work/ home life balance 401(k) Health insurance Dental insurance You truly feel valued as an employee. Team activities monthly Company activities quarterly Family activities twice year Cons None that I can think of.

Good experience

Nice and challenging atmosphere that Improves standard/code exposure levels. Excellent Tools and approach of work in targeting 100% quality and satisfaction for end users.

good work situation

positive environment for challenging duties, Food and accomodation provided by company with a high executive facilities monthly refreshment camps and team buildings

Productive workplace

- Great place to work for esteemed clients in the region - Good working atmosphere with standards available easily - Good Team work for execution of jobs efficiently

The Company provides full support and provision to all employees. they have shown flexibility and aim more on the growth of employee through trainings

Multi tasking with professionalism

Working with professional individuals with good atmosphere. Stretching the best attitude towards on work. You can get the support in each team in case you need them.

Seconded to Petroleum Development Oman

Seconded to Petroleum Development Oman, therefore review of Worley Parsons wouldn't not be applicable. Working under the client managments biggest challenge in my opion would be the avoidance of conflict of interest while maintaining excellent relationships both with employer and client.

The Oman country was an excellent experience and a safe place to work. The Omani people are very kind and helpful.

The greatest experience was that we all worked as team members.Management was great and well experienced for the skills that we provided to our client. Our Client really appreciated WorleyParsons support with their project.

Pros

Friendship with all team members

Cons

Worked many hours to support the project

Very good organisation and good working culture

Very good organisation good working culture most enjoyable part of the job life got very good experience with this organisation and got support from management to do some things new.

Supportive Environment

Worleyparsons is a good company with an enjoyable and supportive environment, what i have learned through my internship is that when people co-exist together they are in need of one another either directly or indirectly to achieve their goals and at worleyparsons teamwork plays an important role to complete everyday tasks The good part of the job is meeting with employees from around the world, exchange knowledge and building friendship.

Well balanced company.

Good company to work, no much work pressure management is good and co-operative.Leave cycle is well balanced.A globally supportive company in case of need of any technical solution.

Pros

Flexible working hours.

Cons

No lunch facility.

Engineering company

Company is very good company and timely credited staff salary. Company is following the standards and labor laws. Creating good working atmosphere and environment.

Good Approach the Work

I like to work as a Document Controller in Oil and Gas field. it is very grateful and challenge opportunity to the workplace.and very happy to join this firm to more approach my career.

Excellent Work Culture

All the members of the working team were of good nature,supportive, good co-ordination. There was good mutual understanding between the different departments. Management is supportive in all good and bad times.

Productive & Fun work place

Worked on Detailed Engineering, FEED Engineering. Nice working environment with Work/Life Balance. Done quality of Engineering projects with Client like PDO.

Pros

Well Managed Organisation with work/Life Balance.

Cons

Less Tenure of Contracts with Client-PDO

Good Atmosphere

Here have projects for Oil & gas, power projects are there. Office is good location and have very good Experience, Over all Oman is good location, it is One of top most Oil & Gas company. I am having good Experience in all Fields

Work place

I had exhilarating experience had broad exposure on concept jobs and Feed and detailing engineering ( on shore jobs) , I have exposure on Site services and maintenance jobs related to C&A and electrical jobs

Pros

Good working environment, adapatability to learn

Cons

Moderate working hours

Free and open work culture

It was very enjoyable work environment. Management is very open and flexible to adapt new market conditions. Employee if sincere and hardworking can even celebrate in this environment.

Pros

Flexitime. Ing

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Worley. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits