Wood Employee Review

Review Summary for Wood group
Procurement & Contract Engineer (Current Employee) –  OmanOctober 27, 2014
I am responsible for A to Z of Procurement and contract job .
Sending RFQ, receiving vendor offer for technical evaluation ,preparing Bid evaluation ,placing of order ,expediting for documents submission and approval. Arranging for inspection of material and delivery of equipment and vendor 's payments.

I learned SAP system and now I am expert in working with SAP.
I learned alot about technical equipment and the correct procedure of work in an international engineering company.

I have to prepare Weekly reports for management and i have to participate in Management meeting regarding material status for my projects.

I am responsible for one of the most important and critical projects of company.I have to do procurement and contract job for around 100 engineering equipments also I am responsible for placement of order for more than 3000 small items such as piping instrumentaion and electrical items. and managing all this job as per project time schedule is the hardest part of our job.

Learing new things .working in an international company with different culture is the most enoyable part of my job.

Other Wood Employee Reviews

Fixed target and time managemnet
Senior Project Engineer ( Client Petroleum development OMAN /SHELL) (Former Employee) –  OMANNovember 13, 2019
high technical competency of Engineers , different ethnic &culture .
perfect in cost control and timely claims .perfect in budget phasing and claiming .
Pros
Refreshment s, extra work allowances etc
Cons
unexpected notice period
Good work place
Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee) –  OmanJune 1, 2019
Good place to work , as was my first job always will remember the things I learnt here . The owner was the one I reported directly. Very good company in terms of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wood. Our community is ready to answer.

Wood Reviews by Location