Wood Employee Review

Communicate
SR.Document Controller (Current Employee) –  Oman , MuscatOctober 24, 2012
Every work day we learn something new, dealling with other people and contact them by a good communication skills help you to understand others what they need, and let you give the full energy and support to push / follow up with any co-workers to get our aim.
so the way we communicate lead you to be involve in the job cycle and to learn may things which let you gain experience to improve your way of troubble shooting same cases.
When you are able to success through these situatsions that means you know good how to manage yourself, there is many methods, procdures,and specifications help you to be skilled and qualified to manage others and to have a full knowledge about management faces.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks

Other Wood Employee Reviews

Good work place
Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee) –  OmanJune 1, 2019
Good place to work , as was my first job always will remember the things I learnt here . The owner was the one I reported directly. Very good company in terms of work
Good experience with sound knowledge
MECHANICAL ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  MuscatJune 14, 2018
Good Management but staff may be difficult to manage in some situation.. supportive staff in the field is very enthusiastic. Good atmosphere for work field.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wood. Our community is ready to answer.

Wood Reviews by Location