Wood Group Employee Review

Good place to start Career in EMC jobs
Instrument Engineer (Current Employee) –  MuscatDecember 24, 2013
I have been working in this company for almost two years now. Wood Group brought ties with Consolidated Contractors Company and formed Joint venture. This joint venture won the 7 + 3 years extendable Engineering, Maintenance and Construction contract of PDO south Oman Oil and Gas fields.
Wood Group -CCC has provided a good learning platform for me to gain experience in brown filed jobs. Since most of the PDO facilities were installed back in 80s or 90s the toughest and the enjoyable thing for me is to brain storm and come out with a strategy for doing the upgrade of the station with old system with avoiding Unnecessary shut downs.
Working environment is also good with multi nationals working and communicating well with each other.
The management is currently facing difficult circumstances to cover up the losses and to do so they are implementing some strict rules all over company
Pros
Company Provided Accommodation for bachelors with Mess, Laundry and pick and drop fcacility
Cons

Other Wood Group Employee Reviews

Good work place
Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee) –  OmanJune 1, 2019
Good place to work , as was my first job always will remember the things I learnt here . The owner was the one I reported directly. Very good company in terms of work
Good experience with sound knowledge
MECHANICAL ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  MuscatJune 14, 2018
Good Management but staff may be difficult to manage in some situation.. supportive staff in the field is very enthusiastic. Good atmosphere for work field.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wood Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Wood Group Reviews by Location