Veolia

Veolia Employee Reviews

is an excellent company that strives to fully satisfy. This was the only company that truly listened to my desires and made sure to explain all possible options and limitations that could lie ahead. They have a trustworthy, courteous and hardworking group of construction.
Very challenging experience working in construction, commissioning and operations stages of the plant. Dealing with several teams, sub-contractors and colleagues was a huge addition to my experience and self-confidence. A multi-national company with huge projects has its own style of work and operations methods.
a day at work is ok start may day in the office finish my office work quickly and update some status in the registers if needed i have learned many things in this company and it help me grow a lot the management treat as well and good. my co workers are great we communicate well so that we will not have any problems in site. the hardest part of my job usually sometimes during every 1 week of every 3rd month because we are going to change the color code and do some inspection its complicated because need to watch the area and at the same time need to check all the site for inspections and make color coding. enjoyable part is where we bond together and where we coordinated every work so we can work safely and quickly and finish the work without any issues.
Veolia is a great company with strong values and an exceptional outlook The complexity of the projects maintain our interest , great resources are available, both hardware and software. Great work-life balance, challenging, good benefits I would recommend Veolia to anybody interested in finding a challenging position.
Pros
Strong senior management Environment
Cons
Mediocre vision
work hard help to employees enjoyed meeting Induction people enjoyed safety culture Time mangement
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Veolia?