Unilever Employee Review

Experience in Industrial Park
IT Onsite Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Pilar, Buenos AiresMay 24, 2019
My first experience in a company within one of the most important industrial parks in Argentina. I was hired by Hewlett Packard but provided on-site technical support to Unilever. I was in charge of the entire plant, giving users level 1 and 2 support at the same time. I also helped the area of networks and servers, being the only technician on site. In this work, I finished growing as a onsite technician, handling myself alone and discovering my different skills and abilities.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Far from the city

Other Unilever Employee Reviews

técnico en nomina
Aprendiz en nomina y prestaciones sociales (Former Employee) –  Bogotá, Distrito Capital, CundinamarcaJuly 15, 2019
servicio al cliente interno y externo, manejo de plataforma y asesoramiento de recursos humanos
Pros
servicio medico
Benefícios e Estabilidade
Promotor de Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJJuly 15, 2019
Boa empresa se tratando de benefícios e suporte aos funcionários
aprendi bastante sobre marketing e setores de varejo pois tem uma Direção muito boa e competente ,porem também exije muito física e mentalmente seus funcionários. boa para quem pretende ingressar nas carreiras de marketing ou merchandising .
Pros
Benefícios, Ambiente, plano de carreira.
Cons
Pressão, Salário.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unilever. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2