Unilever Employee Review

Used to be a great place not so much with the new management
Technical Line Lead (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOMay 24, 2019
For the first 6 years of my employment I thought Unilever would be where I worked for the rest of my career. Then new management came in and removed maintenance from their structure forcing us into different roles effectively removing me from my chosen career.
Pros
Employees, pay scale, benefits
Cons
Management changes are common and with it structure changes

Other Unilever Employee Reviews

it is work placed
Packing and Picking Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJuly 21, 2019
The peoples was very nice to works with and supervisor was a pleasure person. I enjoyed working here the Ampere for very pleasure there was fan to help keep the place cool .
Good Company to work in
Tax Coordinator (Current Employee) –  São PauloJuly 21, 2019
Unilever is a great local to work, with an average package of benefits, but it could be better managed in order to guarantee a better work-life balance. Some improvements in procedures are also required.
A lot of long term employees who were not been actualized with the best business practices now are causing a huge problem to make the procedures more efficient as the 21st century requires. The main problems are that both the HR team is not good enough to transform the culture, and also the IT team are not technological as it needs to be.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unilever. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2