Unilever
Coronavirus update
Information from Unilever:

Unilever Employee Reviews for Merchandiser

Merchandiser90 reviews
I grabbed same of values, skills and more. I actually taking the job as my own Business, my own baby. I didn't know anything about packing, extra space. But now I know everything about PI label, layout of the shelves etc.
The work helped me to learn how to promote products and interact with customer. I get a chance to take ownership in my work and learn few leadership skills.
Very nice experience as a work for unilever sallary is giving me very timely and overall very good experience thank you unilever for giving me this.....
I have learned a lot of things, team work, dissipline, managing to work under pressure
I enjoyed working for this company, n I don't mind to go back n work again for this company
If unilever can create more opportunities and increase the salary i think employee's would be willing to stay for a very long time because thet have great benefits for their employees
I enjoyed working for the company ensuring that the right amount of goods are available in store packing shelves building gondola ends it was exciting
I was a early shift kind of guy because I had to offfload DC truck in order to put all the out of stock on shelf.As I was new in this industry but Unilever gave me a chance to prove myself as I did just that,they even taught me how to make returns, how to make orders how to clean shelf,(shelf health) etc.
Pros
Enjoyable
Cons
Competitive
Working for Unilever had lots of benefits including learning more about the company,attending meetings.At times certain days would be stressful but fun
While working for Unilever, I had a bad relationship with a client,one of the client employee was racist towards me so I was in a bad position, I didn't want to ruin the company name and the client's name so i resigned.
It's the great company that you can settle in outstanding if you are new and you can learn your job in few weeks. You need to commit your self, I am a hardworking person who is willing to give more knowledge and skill onthis sector, I am also a fast learner who willing to gain more experience and knowledge onthe company.
Work place is very safe and clean
Get to meet and interact with different types of people per day

It's fun and hectic

Because I have to be innovative and drive growth towards the company
I would like to go back to unilever because they are friendly, they promised me that if they have space they will call me until today, I'm a hard working lady
Días con muchas tareas pero la empresa siendo positiva
The company thaught me discipline and how to treat people with respect and how to provide a satisfying service
the job is enjoyable and fun.

and it is teaching how to deal with challenges and basically how to manage to work under pressure
Pros
emphathetic
Cons
Unilever is a good company that I would like to work for it, it is interesting that this company deliver good quality materials and also makes customer's feel great.
Working@ Unilever is a good thing because you get more exposed in working in store every day and get more experience learning new things every day. Facing with challenges and get solutions to resolve. Deliver customer service. Dealing with different people. Integrity, passion, discipline,
Cons
Working In such a big company like unilever gives me a good lesson and have a huge impact on my profile as well as my job experiane unilever teach me a lot like always grow in life
Una empresa ideal para trabajar y crecer tanto en lo humano como en lo profesional. Altamente recomendable.
Job is secure only if permanent. Lots of opportunities. A company that can build your career. Benefits and other staff allowances provided if you get promoted.
It was good experience to work with uniliver company I enjoyed working with them.i gained lot of experience in retail.and learn how to have good communication with management.
It was fun working there especially the 1st month since well I was a releifer for those who were going to their leave,was traveling from town to town meeting new people
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unilever. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2