Unilever
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Unilever Employee Reviews for Machine Operator

Machine Operator135 reviews
Unilever is well know organization which has helped many families for the next generation to come with daily use products and domestic usage and also helped people achieved their dream.
I worked with the Unilever as a contract staff for six years and still wish to work with company.
Good
Good
Last 5yrs leadership is horrible, the blind leading the blind which affects overall moral. Bonus pay is a complete JOKE and calling it such is an insult compared to other companies. High turnover in front office and production floor which should raise questions but corporate dosen't seem to care.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Management is terrible which cause problems on floor
I wouldn’t recommend working at unilever if you have pride in yourself and your work
Management won’t support you.

Managers don’t hold people accountable
Pros
Pay is ok
Cons
Management, Operation structure culture of lies
Felt like everyday there was a conflict at the door waiting for me. Mostly due to me being what I am while being so young and in the position I was in (I believe).
The FMCG industry is very competitive and Producing homecare goods was very challenging for me at that pace... I got to learn a lot being exposed to Unilever.
Pros
Free products
Cons
Poor management and lack of future prosperity. Well paid but no career satisfaction as growth not supported.

Must need a certain type of appearance in face to fit the picture great company to work for but very small minded management at the Trafford Park site
Pros
Salary
Cons
No future prospects
The job tasks were great, nothing was too hard at all. Unfortunately, Unilever insist on keeping nasty people around who go out of their way to hurt others by talking down on them, spreading lies to hurt them, and even lying on the informants to make them selves look good and other machine operators look bad. The TO on my line actively went out of his way to throw everyone under the bus and management didn't care to do anything about it when told. It's a shame because I could have easily retired working there but people in charge just don't understand how difficult it is to work with someone who lives to hurt others for their own gain. Ultimately there is a disconnect between leadership and the workers. If only they were as organized in getting rid of bad people as they are taking away worker's personal days maybe they would improve.
The job was pretty easy and fun. People are great to talk to. They helped each other no matter what. felt like a family working together. Break room is THE BEST.
Really this job is what you make of it Most of the pressure’s are self imposed Just do your job ask questions about work related procedures that may concern you and try to continue to learn
Unilever is one of the easiest jobs I've ever had. I think that the communication could be a little better, but all in all it is a good place to work.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Not enough communication
open for workers to learn and they are willing to give growth to their works.their senor oparater are willing to teach new employs
and the safety if up to standard
Not a place to work as a seasonal unless you are a student. Job requires repetitive heavy lifting. Mandatory overtime on weekends. Schedules are not finalized until Thursday for the following weekend and week.
Operate and fixing machine if necesarry.. And also daily monitoring of machine condition

I am very thankful that i been work at unilever philipines.. Its very nice and comportable / safety working place
One of the best jobs I ever had just was too much mandatory OT in the beginning which was driving me completely insane. I loved the weekly paychecks.
Job pays well for being a operator. I recommend being mechanically inclined and strong troubleshooting skills, this will help out alot due to low head count in the maint department. Management is little below mediocre but it can be better. Best part of the job is alot of days off.
Enjoyed the time worked there. All team members where great at working together. Safe location, excellent training. Awesome benefits. Onsite store to buy many brand items at a great discount price
Ups & downs during employment. Many managers in/out of this shift during my term - many who oversee and do NOT provide a collaborative environment or work as a team. A few who did. They need to be better staffed to allow a better work environment and hire people who are able to perform the duties required to alleviate the addl work expected of those who have a good work ethic.
Ottima esperienza , devotamente per operai e onestita.
Well, I didn't regret working with Unilever. I was taught about many things that helps me to improve in other organizatiestion and societies, house keeping. I wish to work with them.
Not the best job...not the worst. The place is relaxed . i do not think i can add anything more constructive comments as this is tedious and annoying.
GREAT PAY! If you love the money.It starts off low pay for being a known company,its also UNION(U.S.W)which is Awesome! but after a couple of years you will see that big pay increase..its worth it.
Pros
Great pay, great benefits, very clean environment
Cons
Swing shift, poor management, favoritism.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unilever. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2