Unilever
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Unilever Employee Reviews

Found 6,981 reviews matching the search
Good
Good place to work. Nice people with great knowledge and dedication to service. Clear business direction and communication with purpose being environmentally conscious.
good experience
good experience...lots of free things quite often... good prices at the staff shop...the people are very friendly...very pressurizing job situation...
My Opinion
If you get plenty rest, You’re will be a lot easier. What I learn from this job is, How the products are made. The management at this company is great, If they see anyone struggling, they’re stop the job their doing and will go help the struggling employee. The culture of this company is pretty nice, not to cold not to have hot and is very clean and safe. The hardest part of the job is, The standing, but other the the job is very ash and laid back.
Muito trabalho
Exigência em alto nível e muito produto para cuidar.
Pros
Nao atrasa nada. Salario e beneficios em dia
Cons
Linha pesada e alto giro
Me ha gustado esta son preguntas normales que todos los pueden resolver
Pues estuvo normal me gustó lo formulada que estaban y me gustaría crecer en forma laboral conocer nuevas cosas aprender y seguir avanzando laboralmente
Buena compañia
Se preocupan por sus empleados, buen ambiente de trabajo, facilidad para crecer dentro de la.compañia.
Conditions de travail agréables
Conditions de travail optimales et belles perspectives d'évolutions.
Agile and human company
Unilever is one of the world’s leading consumer goods companies, making and selling around 400 brands in more than 190 countries.
Reto diario y esfuerzo constante. Desarrollo del potencial profesional llevado al maximo (solucion de problemas, manejo de personas, stress)
Definitivamente una experiencia enriquecedora. Ambiente laboral orientado a obtener el máximo potencial que un empleado puede ofrecer. Remuneraciones, incentivos, primas,promoción, reconocimiento de primer nivel. Experiencia formadora de carácter y pasión por el trabajo.
Lo negativo es que esta dedicación al trabajo tiene a veces un costo que puede repercutir negativamente en la vida familiar y afectiva del trabajador.
Ambiente tranquilo con muchos beneficios
Analizar acciones del día y proyectar las tareas de las semana y cumplirlas realizar giras por la Patagonia y atender los requerimientos de los recursos a cargo como también las cuentas a cargo
Many opportunities for a career path.
Typical day is full of challenges that allow one to grow. No two days are ever the same. Unilever helps one find their purpose and leverage such for the benefit of the employer and employee.
Pros
Flexible work hours, ability to work remotely when needs arise, competitive pay and benefits.
Blijf er weg
Stressvol, vriendjespolitiek, weinig verlof, veel beloven en weinig geven
Four stars
I gave my company ,Unilever , a four star rating because there’s always room for improvement . Top pay averages around 20$ an hour for regular production workers but I feel it should be around 22.50 for a multi billion dollar company this size.
Dont miss work
Regardless of reasonn missing work will cause termination. You will start on night shift and wait for opening to go to days. Jobs are pretty easy pays good
En mi caso al principio fue estresante, muchas horas y mucha competitivida, luego a medida que fue ascendiendo fue mucha mas cordial y gratificante.
Hasta el momento que trabajé una empresa referencial para trabajar, pero hoy en día han cambiado mucho, sobretodo en el el área de RRHH, a tal que han disminuido su fuerza de trabajo hasta en en 80%
efficient and focus workplace
the environment is FMCG thus a bit of deviation from the planned diary is standard. Management does all there is to do to relax the climate though. At the time of working there the union was still extremely strong but with declining overall influence.
Excelente entrevista con en ese entonces Gerente General
Entrevisra directa , dinamica, simple y con mucho orientacion al cargo requerido.
Perfecta
Deseo trabajar
Y me recomendaron unilever ya que siempre es la mejor
You learn something new everyday.
Working for unilever was the best thing happened to me. The learning i got there was really helpful todate. I was very fortunate to get through 3 interviews which was very tough and out of some 90 applicants i was selected to be the lucky one. My time with unilever was short but todate i miss working there and if i do get any opportunity i would go back to unilever without any hesitation.
Good company
good compnay, great enviroment
salary not was so good.

i wish i could grow in that company
Great place to work, just not so much great people to work with.
Felt like everyday there was a conflict at the door waiting for me. Mostly due to me being what I am while being so young and in the position I was in (I believe).
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unilever. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2