Unilever
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Unilever Employee Reviews

Found 6,992 reviews matching the search
Great work
Great opportunity to learn new skills and work with others,,I didn't really acknowledge anything I had problems with white working for this company for the extensive time I spent there..
Agile, creative workspace with possible improvement in working mindset
Great place to work at and great colleagues to work with, despite some structural disadvantages and ways of how the work is done. Need focus to be even more agile, clear and straight forward. Till now, its a "slow confident elephant".
Salário muito baixo
Não há perspectiva de promoção, as pessoas se aposentam em suas funções , pouca oxigênio do mercado e novas experiências. Não consegue trazer talentos do mercado por causa do baixo salário
Work place is good
Working for Unilever is good it just that I want a Higher position that why I'm look for another OpportunityUnilever is good company you can work for but salary is not good if you don't work for Unilever direct
Productive and can get good experience
- Gain direct experience about management of a large company
- Get the chance to meet great people so you can learn a lot from them

- Get a sizable salary according to the job
Pros
good salary
Cons
era muy divertido ya que siempre era ejercitarte en las mañanas
era muy bueno ya que del diario era campo y me gustaba mucho por que tenia metas de ventas al día y siempre lograba el objetivo
Recomendable
La empresa unilever excepcional, los cambios van acorde al entorno mundial, siempre preocupados por el bien ser y bien estar de las personas, siempre promulgando una cultura de seguridad
Una exelente empresa.
Muy buena empresa cumple con todos los requicitos para mi la mejor en estandar de haceo y toda la planta buen trato y oportudinidad de crecer y aprender .
Pros
Buenos beneficios.
Cons
Ninguna.
Values and Integrity
Strong values and integrity. Putting people and communities first in brands, policies, and culture make this a great place to work. Strong safety culture built in as a foundation. The diversity of the workforce adds to the interesting and inclusive environment.
Overall good
Now i want to quit thiz job and start new job .. like some sort of office job. Em the brand ambassder over there.. and now i want to work in office criteria
Muy buena
Excelente empresa te brinda estabilidad laboral lo único malo es que te contrata por asorcin y para darte planta se tardan mucho
Good
I learnt a lot about marketing skills ,and how to handle customer issues.

They also give me space to upgrade myself.

- They introduce new marketing intelligence to me .

- I got motivated.
Very good
Unilever is a very good and outstanding company for every one to begin his or her career.
They help you develop managerial skills as well as other qualities to meet the world's business requirements....

Working with Unilever enables you to work efficiently in any other field of business you find yourself.
Overall Good Company
Overall good company with a topline goal to grow and improve communities around the world. Can be challenging to navigate the matrix structure - those who make themselves stand out are most recognized and rewarded.
New start up
Supervisar,leaders,set up,new molds,any injection molding machine use Doble shot,training a new hiring o new set up,Documents for a new cycles.Do production report if nesesary cover half of next shifts.etc
Excellent
Unilever Philippines is a good company , provide health care, insurances and good services. The company is well and determined, they can provide there products for the people need in very affordable prices.
Excelente
Empresa maravilhosa,com alto nível de crescimento,investem muito em treinamentos internos,preocupa sempre com a segurança de todos, pagamento sempre em dia.
Ambiente de trabajo bajo presión
es una buena empresa, mas sin en cambio se trabaja bajo presión ademas de que son muy clasistas.
Gruaa
Es buena empresa para empezar en el rubro y además te dan posibilidades de obtener licencia clase d
Exceptional on job training and development
From the very beginning Unilever display professionalism and interest
in all their employees. They offer numerous educational and development opportunities to those employees who show interest and ability to progress further in the company. I took advantage of all the opportunities offered me including a meteoric rise in position coupled with overseas secondment duties, these countries included Australia, England and the US. In addition the company developed my managerial skills by selecting me to conduct in house sales and marketing courses.
ambiente tranquila y muy profesional
Me encanto trabajar en unilever ya que pude desarrollarme como profecional
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unilever. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2