Trowers & Hamlins LLP

Trowers & Hamlins LLP Employee Reviews

all get on with your own tasks however if you are stuck you never feel wrong to ask for guidance very friendly place to work at all work is done in your own time
Excellent place for my work experience, great to see how a top London law firm operates, the hardest part of the work experience was the long hours, however the experience was very valuable.
As stated above Trowers is a great place to work and I will leave with a heavy heart but would just like to work more local to where I live.
The fact that I have worked here since I left school 36 years ago tells it’s own story.
Pros
Great people.
Cons
Very busy at times left to own devices with no knowledge of the business or culture, lack of training, varied mixture of staff. Nice office, centre of town.
Pros
Cons
Check the job spec
As a work experience placement, this was a fantastic chance to boost my knowledge of the law sector and develop my understanding for my future career plans.
Kind, supportive environment. Great diverse people. Can be a tough work load, but a rewarding culture of mutual support and appreciation. Interesting clients and varied roles.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Trowers & Hamlins LLP?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trowers & Hamlins LLP. Our community is ready to answer.