Tata Communications

Tata Communications Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Productive and good place
Jr. Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 12, 2020
good process ..with good team and project career growth is good. work could be in different shifts. clients are international except few process. job stability is good.
A very good company to kick off your career.
Network Associate and Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 11, 2020
This was first job and i was very new in the field of network.
I get to learn a lot about the technology, seniors are also very supportive and help us grow. One need to show their interest to learn thing.
Pros
Superb work environment
Cons
Rotational Shift
Good only for the freshers
Customer Service Executive (CSE) (Current Employee) –  Fort, Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 20, 2019
Found the issues with top management... Didn't find growth... No personal care from management... Would rate the lowest in terms of management is considered... Only good for freshers to get a start-up in the career...
It's good
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Dighi, MaharashtraNovember 1, 2019
Tata communication is good resource to knowledge and the place , work environment is good.
Management is also good. Here I learnt more things and having hands on experience on router and switch.
Worst company
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 8, 2019
It is worst company in my life Full of politics.
And salary is completely terrible, they will not give proper hike.
And they will detect some money from our salary on a monthly basis then they will give ratings.
It was awesome working for Tata communications. A free hand was given to manage my team. Periodical reviews was made
Sales Coordinator/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 16, 2019
It was challenging working we had appraisals and were rewarded with bonus at the end of the year. we were given periodical promotion. Periodical train
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
There was no cons
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 9, 2019
Very happy to work here. The corporate team and the business team are very supportive. Despite work they encourage you to participate in other fun activities and also in volunteering.
Best company with loaded employee benefityand safety
Junior Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMarch 22, 2019
It was my dream to join Tata Group and i finally achieved it. Career here is wonderful. Employee benefits are perfectly provided. No emploee from here thinks of leaving the organisation for any reason except salary hike. That's also only because of Poor Managers. Everything else is perfect. Leaves are provided adequate enough.
The best company for girls. Its highly recommend for girls.
Pros
More leaves, 9 hours Shift, weeked Holidays
Cons
Managers and politics
Productive and Fun at work
Customer Service Executive - Operations (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 13, 2019
Tata Provided a Very Adorable and flexible environment to work. Management also advises us to enhanced our skillset.
Provides help in taking certifications related to our profile
Great company with wonderful work environment.
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 27, 2018
Best in telecommunications! An excellent work environment with great minds. Growth is possible if you showcase your work and talent of multitasking infront of your manager.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Shifts
Work culture
Customer service executive (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 24, 2018
Work culture at TATA is very good.
Progressive environment to work.
The best thing is the games conducted .
The worst part is the food quality served in canteen is not at all good.
Excellent experience with tata communication to improve my skill technically.
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Doghi,puneMarch 11, 2018
Healthy and positive environment for job life. Every one including manager is helpful and ready to share the knowledge & having Excellently knowledge of VoIP
Ok to work
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 6, 2018
Tata provides good job security however it depends on where you eaxctly working i.e. for BCP projects , internal politics will resist you to use your skill sets and there is no freedom at at work.

Good experience with Pune management.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Lack of good management in BCP
Company policies are good but no implementation
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 9, 2017
Need to forget personal life,lot of internal politics.No carrier growth than compare to other companies.
Need to become slaves under higher management.
nice place and helpful co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  mohali,punjab,indiaAugust 20, 2017
it was glad to work there, only reason to leave that job was I got admission in canada.this job helped me to enhance my communication skills .most enjoyable thing at work was to play refreshment games with my team.
Pros
free juice
Working culture
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraAugust 9, 2017
There is no work life balance and salary is less. The worst thing is every body is giving hand over, no one is doing their job. Only good thing is they are giving sodexo.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 4, 2017
Enjoy a lot with colleague while working day to day operations.
Great place to start the career and lot to learned and developed new skills.
Having largest Submarine network in India.
A typical company
Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 7, 2017
I didn't enjoy my tenure working for the company. Just stayed coz of the need and no other better opportunities. Job security and the brand name is good.
Great Experience
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraApril 2, 2017
It is great experience to work with TATA Communications, superb work environment. Great learning experience with huge network of TATA. Customer Centric work nature.
GoodWork place
Jr. Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 9, 2017
It is Good Place to work , and good atmosphere at surrounding also.
Good Facilities by Tata in all of the section.And one of the best thing is precautions about female employee.