Very nice place to work.
Happy with the work and management.
I left the company because I got married and relocated.
Designation: Customer Service Executive
Responsibilities in Short:
• Worked on both copper and fiber cable networks.
• Responsible for testing and network provisioning whilst ensuring that all customer and network documentation is updated and maintained.
• Conceptualizing the network for PSTN, internet services (ADSL1, ADSL 2+), VOIP and ISDN for customers.
• Guiding the implementation for any new network update.
• Handle Exceptions & Perform Provisioning Tasks.
• Raise Faults and follow-up for the same.
• Establish and maintain working relationships with Operations and Customer Service teams in order to ensure that any impacts to provisioning activities that may result from fault rectification activities are managed.
• Handled a team of 16 associates for a year who report to me.
• Reporting the team’s progress to the management.