- Day start with Internal calls and end with updating customer on progress.
- Learned management skills and all antiquates required for be on program management.
- Nice People and colleague always supportive.
- Hardest part is working on urgent requirements.
- Guiding and helping people around.
Very Good place to work, you are given free hand to work, No one is sitting on your head or micro managing. That encourages to do the best. Also, lot of learning as you need to deal and manage variety of contracts.
Its gives a freedom to work and balance your family well.
Upper management is really supportive compare to the middle management people.
Its a complete policy driven company. Nothing can be changed if internal code of conduct doesn't allow.