Tata Communications

Tata Communications Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Hyderabad, Telangana26 reviews
Fine leading which doesnt have balancing of life stressful and even to do profile less jobs no increments and special allowances are provided . This may leads the future calm going
Good company to work with
Management is good

Work culture is good

Work life balance is good

Hike is nominal

Benefits to employees are better

Training opportunities are better
During my tenure , I had a good experience and flexible to work on various technology at service side and system side and could able to meet all the company requirements extra ordinary .
Pros
Lunch coupns, Bonus
Cons
layoff (No job guarentee)
Learn lot of things and good relationship with the clients, Product knowledge and Convincing skills

Managing skills

Attending timely basis meeting
Every week we get new targets and I and teams were very friendly, we used to divide work equally, help each other and get interacted with customers, other support teams as well. My mentor used to help us to get the work done on time and we achieve targets on time.
One of the best company to work with, it give liberty to drive , motivates to perform and guide to achieve.

Job satisfaction is one of the core parameter to all TCL employees.
They have a very good systems in place and have best customer base. Always employee and customer centric which made them market leaders in their data business.
Pros
Customer centric and a good company to work with
i have learnt many of things overther, improved my stuff and parameter levels which is boosting my life forwarded a ahead, Hence looking again to work with the same organization for my safe and sucured life. Where i can enjoy and enhance my skills and growth.
When Employees want raise from Bed and feel to come and work the kind of an engaging work place some one has to create is what speaks all about the Joy and togetherness of Connect at work this is How I have seen and made all these places full of energy and enthusiasm.Excellent for Learning and Continuous Development
Pros
Team Building and Learning Organization
Tata Communications is a good place to work. Tata Employees are very good friendly nature employees.I learned so many things in this because im joined in this as a fresher i dint know anything know i learned so many things her.
I have been working in TATA family since last 3 years.Good experience in this organisation with good environment.And learn different technologies and different types of equipment. technical exposer is more in this organization.
Pros
working culture
Cons
Office location is far away from main city
Great place to work in TCTSL, employee friendly ,caring, equal opportunity employer. All employees of TCTSL will learn and adhere Tata code of conduct (TCOC) which teaches ethics and disciple at work place.
I have been with TCL from last 5 years and they have a good work life balance culture. Management is very trasnparent and give the freedom to work effeciently.
Tata Communications Transformation Limited is a great place to work.
It is having great working culture and management. It has lot of project and opportunity to grow.
Working in tata is just annoying me as they don't pay more working for 9 hours and 6days in week there only bpo type situation just a rubbish environment and no fun place
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Extra work load
working with tata is a great experience with friendly culture, all our colleagues are friendly and will help in difficult situations, nice work enrollment.
Pros
Cons
long hrs
A very open culture with great people. A visionary CEO, invests and gives a lot of option for employees to learn while working. Because of changing Business environment and likely disruptions going through hard phase. Investing a lot on new services. Special mention of Moonwalk, Shape the future , Market Pplace and launch of new services like IOT, Cloud connect, MHS, MSS etc.
Strategic account management with engaging at CXO level at customer place to manage the existing relationship and grow the new services. Meeting customers for cross-sell and up-sell, cross functional engagement to work on new solutions.
It's purly a TELECOM company.
I learn more form.

Management was good.

co-workers are cooperative.

When I learn new things ,it's the enjoyable part of the job.

Morning shift in winter is the hardest part.
Pros
As per Shift
Cons
As per Shift
With many customer calls on operational issues, on going project and escalations.
New challenges to handle and reaching customer satisfaction.

Backing employees on every hard situation personal or official & Supporting employees in handling customer escalations.

Supportive, Friendly and Informative.

Every hardest part of the JOB is a new learning and Challenging.

Reaching customer satisfaction and receiving appreciation.
i have learned how to rectify a problem in typical situation at work , with the help of co workers.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Communications. Our community is ready to answer.