Tata Communications Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

New targets and friendly team mentor
Technical support co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  HyderabadAugust 3, 2019
Every week we get new targets and I and teams were very friendly, we used to divide work equally, help each other and get interacted with customers, other support teams as well. My mentor used to help us to get the work done on time and we achieve targets on time.
Best company to work
Regional Manager - Accounts Receivables (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 11, 2019
One of the best company to work with, it give liberty to drive , motivates to perform and guide to achieve.

Job satisfaction is one of the core parameter to all TCL employees.
Good Employer
Enterprise Partner Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, ANDHRA PRADESH, INDecember 10, 2018
They have a very good systems in place and have best customer base. Always employee and customer centric which made them market leaders in their data business.
Pros
Customer centric and a good company to work with
pleasure to work with Tata Communications Limited
i have learnt many of things overther, improved my stuff and parameter levels which is boosting my life forwarded a ahead, Hence looking again to work with the same organization for my safe and sucured life. Where i can enjoy and enhance my skills and growth.
Great Place to Work
Sr. Executive HR (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 7, 2018
When Employees want raise from Bed and feel to come and work the kind of an engaging work place some one has to create is what speaks all about the Joy and togetherness of Connect at work this is How I have seen and made all these places full of energy and enthusiasm.Excellent for Learning and Continuous Development
Pros
Team Building and Learning Organization
Good Place
Helpdesk Executive (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaMarch 17, 2018
Tata Communications is a good place to work. Tata Employees are very good friendly nature employees.I learned so many things in this because im joined in this as a fresher i dint know anything know i learned so many things her.
Good working culture
Senior Lead, RAN Operations (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 6, 2017
I have been working in TATA family since last 3 years.Good experience in this organisation with good environment.And learn different technologies and different types of equipment. technical exposer is more in this organization.
Pros
working culture
Cons
Office location is far away from main city
Great place to work to showcause your talent and abilities.
Sr Lead- RAN Operations (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 11, 2017
Great place to work in TCTSL, employee friendly ,caring, equal opportunity employer. All employees of TCTSL will learn and adhere Tata code of conduct (TCOC) which teaches ethics and disciple at work place.
Place to Learn n Grow
Regional Collection Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 23, 2017
I have been with TCL from last 5 years and they have a good work life balance culture. Management is very trasnparent and give the freedom to work effeciently.
Great Workplace
Senior Manager - Operations (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 2, 2017
Tata Communications Transformation Limited is a great place to work.
It is having great working culture and management. It has lot of project and opportunity to grow.
No fun work place just work load
Associate (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 12, 2017
Working in tata is just annoying me as they don't pay more working for 9 hours and 6days in week there only bpo type situation just a rubbish environment and no fun place
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Extra work load
worked as mis executive in tata communications
MIS Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 2, 2017
working with tata is a great experience with friendly culture, all our colleagues are friendly and will help in difficult situations, nice work enrollment.
Pros
Cons
long hrs
One of the Best Employers - Great learning opportunity
National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJanuary 14, 2017
A very open culture with great people. A visionary CEO, invests and gives a lot of option for employees to learn while working. Because of changing Business environment and likely disruptions going through hard phase. Investing a lot on new services. Special mention of Moonwalk, Shape the future , Market Pplace and launch of new services like IOT, Cloud connect, MHS, MSS etc.
Enterprise Sales
Sr Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshDecember 2, 2016
Strategic account management with engaging at CXO level at customer place to manage the existing relationship and grow the new services. Meeting customers for cross-sell and up-sell, cross functional engagement to work on new solutions.
both productive and fun workplace
Lead - Service Assurance (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJune 9, 2016
It's purly a TELECOM company.
I learn more form.
Management was good.
co-workers are cooperative.
When I learn new things ,it's the enjoyable part of the job.
Morning shift in winter is the hardest part.
Pros
As per Shift
Cons
As per Shift
Informative and challenging work place
Customer Relation Officer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 21, 2015
With many customer calls on operational issues, on going project and escalations.
New challenges to handle and reaching customer satisfaction.
Backing employees on every hard situation personal or official & Supporting employees in handling customer escalations.
Supportive, Friendly and Informative.
Every hardest part of the JOB is a new learning and Challenging.
Reaching customer satisfaction and receiving appreciation.
nice work experience for better future
bms operater (Current Employee) –  hyderabadJuly 7, 2014
i have learned how to rectify a problem in typical situation at work , with the help of co workers.
review
Team Leader - Sales (Former Employee) –  hyderabadJuly 18, 2013
first job in marketing related ,
learned about sales,
company management is very strict,
As Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  HyderabadJune 2, 2013
Responsible for driving Complete ICT Sales in order to increase the number of acquisitions and thereby increasing overall revenue numbers of the business
Office Experience
NOC/Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  HyderabadNovember 12, 2012
* Working here is a nice experience, no such burden.
* I have learned lots of things in short span of time and got L2 access too before completing my 1 year, which is great achievement for me.
* Management is not good.
* co-workers are friendly and experience too, from them i learned a lot.
* The hardest part is not so hard.
* when my co-workers teaches me new technology or new concept apart from my daily job.
Cons
long work time at night.