Schneider Electric

Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

Found 3,569 reviews matching the search
Great Benefits
Extremely talented employees in a very professional and structured
culture with exceptional benefits. Global enterprise company with flexible work hours.
Status Quo
Schneider Electric is a great company in that the benefits and pay are straightforward and fairly competitive compared to competing companies. However, it can feel slightly old fashioned working there as there is a hierarchy that takes time to ascend before you can truly grow your career. It sometimes felt as though you were in queue on the bench waiting your turn to move to the next level.

Aside from that, the people there are very friendly and the company cares about giving back to local communities. Not a bad place to work at all if you value a steady place to work with decent benefits and culture.
Avis
Une très belle entreprise où il fait bon de vivre. En quelques mots, SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC ? Qualité, Savoir, Savoir faire, Confiance, Partage, Collaboration, Évolution.
a legrosszabb hely 8 osztályos tanulatalan emberek dlgoznak ott
osztályozhatatlan, minősíthetellen, Tipukus buták dolgoznak ott aki okosabb vagy nincs akkora kézügyessége azt lenézik,vagy 5 nap után elküldik. A kézmosást se tudják hogy kell, mi aza az elsősegélynyújtás stb nem hiszem hogy szükség van további részletezésre.
Great company the position just wasn't a good fit
This was a great company! Great pay! Great benefits! The position I held was not a good fit for me but they allowed me to interview for positions within the company all over the US to try to find something that did work for me.
Okay
The company itself is all good. Wage sucks cause it’s border town. All managers and plant managers took away everything that lets know the people are appreciated. Just to get a bigger bonus for them. These people give the company a bad name and reputation. I left this job because of all the b.s, yelling, discriminating race and gender 100% all the time and everyday. Most of them don’t leave because we all need our jobs and I lost my relationship because of it. Changes your attitude towards your loved ones.
Bra plats för att utvecklas i
Bra företag som har ett stort database som kan vara en viktig källa för alla elkraftingenjörer
Poor organizational culture
The current setup is a recently acquired family run business and far from adapting to suit the caliber a multinational. Not a good place to work for now
Pros
Great products
Cons
Poor culture
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Schneider Electric?
Ambiente de trabajo bueno
Muy buen trabajo, con buenas prestaciones y utilidades
Good in a pinch
They barely hire their temps, have hiring freezes without notification, their pay isnt terrible but its hardly competetive, and they create and delete shifts seemingly at random
Mostly good people working there
Very stressful because company keeps cutting people and expecting everyone else to pick up the slack. This is happening at all levels within the organization. Not enough management to handle even the simple day to day tasks so you're pretty much left alone to sink or swim. Company making a lot of short term decisions which will eventually catch up to them like not replacing obsolete machinery and systems. New IT systems constantly implemented which never work correctly and cause more work.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Pay rate is falling behind and mandatory OT
Productive work place with an abundant of resources and good people
Great people and products and have the potential to do so much in many different industries with a lot of different products and always looking to increase their market value with their international footprint in the world.
Energy Company
I worked very briefly as an independent contractor so I did not have the level of involvement in this company as I did at others. It seems like a nice company to work for.
Fun environment, flexible working hours
Heirarchical in nature, many approvals required before implementing an idea at work,
Empresa dinamica e agradavel de trabalhar.
Empresa dinâmica e agradável de trabalhar .
Uma empresa que tem ótimos benefícios para os colaboradores .
Fast-paced good benefits, fun office
The office & team environment was very uplifting & motivating.
However the particular role i was put in, the work was very boring. It was expected to call 100-120 numbers per day.
Older Employees are no longer respected for their contributions
Schneider apparently no longer appreciates the older employees that help build the company success. If your over 58 you better look for a new job. Older is apparently not a diverse group. Recently buyouts are the order of the day. Mentors are no longer valued. Labor laws are important.
Cons
French Owned. No respect for Americans
Excelente ambiente de trabajo
Excelente ambiente de trabajo
Crecimiento dentro de la empresa

Constante entrenamiento

Actividades de integración
Excellent
Schneider Electric company is one of the best companies in South Africa, School Assistance 100% is provided, they make you aren't hungry they provide you with lunch allowance, transportation if you working overtime
Productive and fun workplace
I learned alot from that company. Woking environment was good. Employees are friendly.

I have been worked around 6 months only.I have learned there little bit tableau.
Good benefits
We make or renew contracts of our customer via phone call or email.

The company was a good working environment as all the employees and management get along with each other.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schneider Electric. Our community is ready to answer.
1.2K