Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,014 reviews
Tecnology company working to stay on the cutting edge of innovative technologies
Manager of Applied Offer Programs (Current Employee) –  Knightdale, NCJuly 15, 2019
Good company with a lot of good ideas. Working to gain US marketshare through innovation in quality products. Developing new ideas and new people to get to the next level.
best work place
Business analyst (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SAJuly 15, 2019
Schneider Electric is one of the best places to work at. I enjoyed my time there. the management is also very supportive.
there are lot of trainings that the company support for the employees.
So-so if you're company, horrid if you're a temp.
Fabrication Technician (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 11, 2019
When I started as a temp agent, they told us: "After 6 months, you go company!" Turns out it's rare for temps to go company at the 6 month point, with some people being a temp for 2 years before they quit. In addition, as a temp, the only benefit you get is health insurance, which you still have to pay for. I won't say much for other work areas, as I mainly stuck to mine, but the PPE is a joke in many cases, and only sufficient in the best case scenario. In addition to that, we would run out of tools, work supplies, or even PPE in our area, and it could take anywhere from a few days, to MONTHS for them to get more.

On the other hand, if you go company, or get directly hired on(which wasn't available when I was job searching), you can expect to be making about $3-$4+ over a temp in the same position, with full company benefits(though you're still gonna be paying your own health insurance, they don't give you that.)!

One thing that really, REALLY frustrated me personally: The lack of communication on almost every level. If something bad happened in your area, odds are, the team leader won't know unless YOU tell them. The supervisor won't know unless YOU tell them. HR, managers, plant managers, branch managers, even corporate won't know unless YOU YOURSELF tell them directly on the rare occasion when they visit your area to talk with you for whatever reason.
Pros
Decent benefits, plenty of overtime.
Cons
No benefits for temps, no communication, too much overtime.
Great Company
WIRE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, OHJuly 11, 2019
This by far one of the best companies I have ever worked for! It's very diverse, friendly. One thing I do not love about this company is the management and he department is terrible.
Great Job, Hard Schedule
Spot Welder (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 11, 2019
I really enjoy my job, although it can be stressful with faulty equipment. The Schedule here along with mandatory overtime takes time away from my family, other than that, the pay is great and I would highly recommend applying here.
TIG Welding Technician (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CAJuly 11, 2019
If you don't mind relocation this is a well respected place to work with. I enjoyed the well maintained equipment they provided us with. There was also potlucks every month for whoever wanted to participate.
Great company to work for, fun environment.
Program Manager - Industry (Former Employee) –  SingaporeJuly 10, 2019
Schneider Electric offers career advancement, enhanced work-life balance with naturally some exceptions of job pressure and expectations/challenges, but the environment is friendly, inclusive and warm.
learned alot
R&D Engineer (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAJuly 5, 2019
learned a lot an it was nice being the new eyes on o project. my team worked great together an everyone learned from each other. other teams worked with us and we all was able to fix all problems because we worked together .
Schneider Electric
Digital channel marketing specialist (Current Employee) –  TelfordJuly 5, 2019
Great company to work for with a lot of strong values.
Good company with focus on green energy and energy management
Senior Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Execution CenterJuly 4, 2019
Schneider Electric is a good place to work and grow your career as you are provided with ample opportunities to learn and climb the ladder within the company.
One of the best company’s I’ve work for
SALES & BDM (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VICJuly 3, 2019
Great company, fantastic managers/leaders
Industry leading, innovative products
Good work/life balance
Would go back if I could, room to progress and great job security
Pros
Great managers and work life balance
Cons
Low pay
They like to keep you in shape!
MATERIAL TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 2, 2019
Before every shift, they always did a pre-stretch in order to begin working. Not sure of many other jobs out there that practice this, but it was pretty cool while I lasted there.
Empresa com bom ambiente de trabalho
Gerente de Projetos (Former Employee) –  Campinas, SPJuly 2, 2019
Liderança da empresa sem visibilidade dentro de alguns departamentos da organização, especialmente no departamento de soluções HUB Brasil...
Pros
Ambiente descontraído e acolhedor
Cons
Falta de direcionamento dos Gestores
Good workplace
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Rosario, CaviteJuly 2, 2019
Good workplace but workload is not well balanced.
Too much politics on management side that passes unto mid staff level.
Limited training for new employees.
Communication and the work environment are so good that makes everyone efficient on their respective jobs
Intern (Former Employee) –  Rosario, CaviteJuly 2, 2019
I enjoy working with this company although i only worked for 4 months. It provides me knowledge on how to efficiently monitor the human resources in the company through checking the working hours they had and the work that they provided. I also learned how to analyzed whether a segment/branches is growing or not.
ottima
Operaio dell' assemblaggio (Former Employee) –  Cairo Montenotte, LiguriaJuly 1, 2019
lavoro molto gradito ed ambiente di lavoro tranquillo
Scheneider
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 30, 2019
I enjoyed working well with others took care of assembly positions to forward them to the shipping and warehouse department. Made good friends and enjoyed the environment.
Very good to work for.
Senior Accounting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJune 28, 2019
This company is good to work for. Allows work from home. Allows for advancement.

Excel
Sequel

The hardest part of the job is the language of the Mexican locations.
Muy bueno
Site Access Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Apodaca, N. L.June 27, 2019
Empresa enfocada en el bienestar de los empleados, ideal para todo tipo de personas
Pros
beneficios mayores
Cons
procesos
Customer Service Administrator (Former Employee) –  Stone, StaffordshireJune 27, 2019
Most recently I was employed as a Customer Service Administrator I provided administrative and operational support to Contracts/Aftersales department. I co-ordinated the raising of invoices and modification documentation in line with service repairs and modifications of our products.

In addition to this I also on a daily basis answered personal directed emails and our team mail box, I did this in timely manner to ensure best practise and customer satisfaction, I was able to achieve this with excellent prioritise skills that I have built up over numerous years
Pros
Made freinds
Cons
location

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schneider Electric. Our community is ready to answer.

51K