Sarooj Construction Employee Reviews

more productive
HSE Permit Co Ordinator./Advisor (Former Employee) –  OmanOctober 4, 2019
Overall organization
The Director
and all management more supportive. All the employees all complying zero tolerance policy.
the company policy is more effective and supportive to all workers and staff .Every one are happily working.

Thanks to Sarooj to give us a strong track for us.
Sarooj construction company mainly focussed on Roads and Infra Structure projects, Oil and Gas Projects.
CAD Technician (Current Employee) –  OmanDecember 1, 2018

Best place for freshers because Limited Carrier growth opportunities.
Perfect
Construction Project Manager (Current Employee) –  fahudMarch 1, 2018
good company where you can enjoy working and strong management skills, issue not stability in the projects and poor procurement department.

financial their is stability on ground less projects,
An experienced company in civil works
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Aẓ-ẒāhirahJanuary 24, 2018
Sarooj is a leading company in civil works, the management is supportive, and there is a mutual understanding about the work requirements.

The routine of the work is hard sometimes and it requires night shifts, due to lagging.

I learned execution of the work, the planning, budgeting, building new relations with people.

The hardest part of the job is guiding, checking and ensuring the smoothness of the work with the available resources.

The most enjoyable part is finishing on schedule, and interacting with the employees.
Pros
Car provided by the company, allowance for food, housing
Cons
The stress of working under pressure, stuborness of the employees, organization is built on one man
Satisfactory Job
Senior Hydrographic surveyor (Former Employee) –  MuscatApril 2, 2017
worked as chief surveyor for 15 months.Though project involve european company as main contractor so work culcure is Good as european style so less involvement by Sarooj
Pros
No workload
Cons
Survey Head Labnonis misbehave badly
international company with many construction projects, family company and so friendly, and a very lovely boss
Estimator-MEP coordinator (Former Employee) –  Muscat-OmanFebruary 21, 2017
I joined the company due to a very good job offer from the owner and director of the company after submition of a tender that I was the proposal manager of Mojan Company ( Iranian Company) as Sarooj JV partner.
it was a very great experience for me to work in an Arabic country like Oman and in an international company. I have been site base for 9 months in Sur city as well.the project was water treatment concept. Sarooj Company was the civil sub-contractor of the project and the main contractor was a French company that called SIDEM. I was MEP coordinator and in charge of MEP project control, another awesome experience. if you can ignore the tough weather you can say it was so good.
I have left the company because of my initial plan to move to Canada.

- a typical day in Sarooj starts with internal coordination, coordination with sub0contractors and also several meeting with directors
-I have learned how to deal with people with very different culture and IQ and EQ in working place
-management....I can say that was the weak point of Sarooj company. becasue they couldn't manage the project in efficient way. so too much delay and no money at the end.
-the culture in workplace was completely family base not professional at all.
-Deal with a very young and naive manager who were director`s relatives.
- be responsible for the whole part of your job, because they appriciated if you could manage all the task on your own.
Pros
accomodation has been provided by the company, vehicle as well.
Cons
not a very systematic company and country
Good working place
Accountant and Admin executive (Former Employee) –  MuscatFebruary 15, 2017
- Good working hours

- Teamwork & how to solve the issues

-Management need support in every situation

-Character and personality of organization

-Good working condition