Regus

Regus Employee Reviews

The clients are pretty much the only reason I would've stayed
NO advancement. Upper management is a joke with requirements and strict standards. The clients are pretty cool and you get to learn about different companies and what they are doing. No opportunities for OT. No weekends which is a plus. Salary sucks. Hardest part of job is dealing with managers who don't know themselves the daily interactions with clients.
Pros
No weekends
Cons
Salary, upper management
Stay away! Legal theifs wont pay back retainer (etobicoke)
I wish I could give this 0 stars.

We were with regus a total of two months. We left April 1st as of right now it’s been 56 days and counting since we asked for our retainer back to no avail.

Takes days to get an email response, if you're not just completely ignored.

They add “kitchen” amenities onto your bill regardless of whether you use them or not. This apparently is automatic? Funny that didn’t happen to us at all in the first month?

Had to pay for the office to be repainted. It was then done poorly and they wanted to charge us AGAIN for their shoddy handiwork before we left.

Was told we could upgrade our room for no extra cost and just pay the difference... tried after one month and a mysterious new fee had been added which nobody could explain.

Staff are nice enough. But essentially it useless.

Their whole business model is charge for everything to make up for low office rent. Got sick of the mystery charges. Constant fight to get money owed back (which im still fighting). Paper thin walls. And a management team who doesn’t want to answer your emails or calls or give you your retainer back.

I couldn’t recommend staying away from this place highly enough. If you’re a new business like us don’t be sucked in you will regret it.

STAY AWAY
Every location varied, but the staff and management I worked with were stellar!
230 park ave at the time was a very sought after location as it was prime. We all worked well together to give our clients the best. Because we gave our best,the work environment was energetic and respectful.
Was a very good company to work for
I loved this job.I Got to work with all different vendors and companies. I had a baby and didn’t return after maternity leave is why I quit this job.
Pros
Lots of vendors and different companies I got to experience
Cons
Company was based out of the US so if we needed help it was hard to get
Regus only cares about their profit margin
Management is awful and incompetent and usually doesn't respond to emergencies in an adequate time. HR is a joke and brushes things under the rug to save face.
Terrible company to work for
Little to no support from upper management. All they care about is selling and making as much money as possible off of the clients. They even refused to create work from home options for staff during the pandemic.
Bon salaire mais RH à revoir
Il y a des plans de licenciements très régulièrement
I would give 0 stars if this was possible
Racist workers.

Favouritism.

Unprofessional work environment. (inappropriate conversations such as racial and religious views and LOTS of swearing)

No opportunity for progress.
Easy job with a fun customers
The day-to-day of this job is pretty great. For what I'm getting paid, the job is easy and fun and has some flexibility, since I only work with my boss. The clients are nice and the days fly by. My issues lie with management. Aside from my immediate boss, who is amazing, management are only out for themselves and increasing sales, even in this current time (Coronavirus) when flexibility and kindness should be the go-to.
Pros
Amazing boss, great clients, easy, watch Netflix, chat with visitors, the day flies!
Cons
management, sales-driven, no real care for the "lower" staff
Regus worst company to work for
Working there 6 months felt like a prison sentence was a disorganised organisation and lack of skill set amongst staff and management no compassion or structure things take too long to be authorised
Pros
Cons
Management, policies, cleaning, processes hours, pay
a typical day at work
Easy but very exhausting job. Calls after calls but the people you work with are awesome. A brand new building with free coffee. The pay is alright. Enjoy.
Csr
Working with Regus is a fun together working, solving problems if any queries comes
I have learned skill based training too

Sales and marketing training

Customer satisfaction when it comes front desk

1st level escalation learned to resolve
Micro Managed by CEO
Positive
Great variety of work and autonomy

Negative

Employees are petrified of CEO. SLT are unable to manage business without being fearful of their jobs if they disagree with CEO.
Decent place to work
Regus was a decent place to work. At first they had me at full time status and at 1 particular office site, then lay offs/ hour cuts began and I was begging to loose hours, and was having to work various offices.
Pros
Good location
Cons
Not enough hours.
Great Place to Work
As an office manager the pay is good, Monday- Friday only & 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. The health benefits alone are worth working for Regus. They are excellent!
Arbeitsort
Relativ entspannte Arbeit kann aber auch sehr stressig werden
Na
Regus has a great working environment no background check no drug test lb is a ok supervisor but she is cocky and like the rule over everything. It’s good pay
Professional work environment where office services are provided
Working at Regus is a pleasure because of the clients and co-workers, whether a room is being booked, a tour provided, a problem resolved or assistance is provided to clients who are behind in invoice payment. The Regus Team works together in a professional and supportive manner. The hardest part of the job is saying good bye to clients when they move on with their next venture.
Community Associate Downtown Chicago
I would never recommend anybody to work for this company. They are all about keeping the money in the pockets. They promise you bonus however with the matrix the company goes by as employees we will never see it. I’ve worked for Regus for a year now and I’m running away from there company. During the COVID-19 they laid off all there employees without notice and told everyone to just file for unemployment. This company is not a company I would recommend anybody work for. Yes the dollar amount looks good on paper but after taxes and health insurance your left with virtually nothing. Also during the COVID-19 they informed all employees that if we chose to stay with the company we would have to pay for our own insurance out of our unemployment checks. This company again doesn’t care about there employees. My advice is to run
Great work life balance
Love this company. Unfortunately with the coronavirus they had to make some tough choices and put a lot of employees on unpaid leave. It's a tough time but understand you have to do what is best for the business.
The experience here was worth getting. This is great place to work with great people. I loved the environment and the work. I got to learn a lot and was left satisfied.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regus. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9