Regus Employee Reviews

Love and Hate Work Place
Community Associate (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 7, 2019
Regus has it's ups and downs when working for them. This is a great company to move up in when working in the admin and property sales field. It's also a great networking opportunity for both employees and clients. Regus also can be extremely stressful due to client and company demands. You often have to stand your ground when it comes to client complaints and managers not giving you the proper respect. Regus is one of those places you either hate or love to work at, but I believe it's all based off of who you are and who you work with.
A multi perspective job
Community Associate (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NSSeptember 7, 2019
This is a diverse and interesting place to work. Clients are varied and you need to be able to adapt quickly. It's important to keep in mind that sometimes things will be fast past and sometimes it will be slow.
Dont Work Here
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 29, 2019
The company seems great, and there are many people you will meet to make it great, but the way the company functions, the hoops, what they allow clients to do to their employees is all unacceptable.
Pros
steady schedule
Cons
literally everything else
Floater
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 29, 2019
It was a cool place to work. But they were constantly changing work polices. The management was ok but they would tell you one thing and do another .
Productive and fun workplace
Operations Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sandton, GautengAugust 29, 2019
• Customer service Greeting and assisting clients
• Responsible for keeping boardrooms and workspaces in good condition
• Seek new business
• Receive mail and phone calls for different companies
• Schedule and delegate meetings
• Banking
• Submit Admin information for payroll
• Induct new staff
• Train new staff
• Report breakages and organise repairs
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Salary
Stay clear !!
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  UKAugust 27, 2019
Management will be good to you if you can sell. If you start missing your targets start clearing your desk. Community team members are back stabbers and to be honest have no clue. Systems are slow at responding to raised tickets and the customers all go nuts. You are told to build relationships with the clients that said wait until their rent review drops in to their email at 0400 hrs on a Sunday. Yes! and its doubled so its always a pleasure to meet them all on a Monday and try to explain the increase... blame brexit!

Its a great product but spoiled by muppets and poor structure.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
6 months of my life I cant get back
Professionnalisme
Community sales manager (Current Employee) –  Préfecture de Tanger-AssilahAugust 27, 2019
- Bon management
- Esprit d'équipe
- Evolution
- relationnel
Opportunities for growth
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BCAugust 26, 2019
I started as a community manager and received lots of support and mentoring from my then-manager. About a year later, my manager coached me with my promotion. Now I look after more centers, and my new manager is also very supportive. You work in smaller teams and you get to make a difference for your clients. Wage is fair, and work is challenging and engaging. It's different everyday.
No work life balance. Autocratic style of management
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  OntarioAugust 25, 2019
I worked here close to 3 years where I understood that the top level management have the most autocratic style of running this company. For them we are simply numbers and no inputs are taken from the managers or the associates. Always suffer from being short staffed as only favourites get to go on vacations when they want. White supremacy is a big thing you will not see any person of colour in their Canadian management level of operations which is not shocking to you once you start working here as they treat you differently if you are a POC and will not let you be a part of their outings or conversations. Sad but true. They need to send them to culture sensitivity training like now.
Pros
Locations, Clients and Health benefits
Cons
Autocratic management
It's a good school. You learn a lot.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Brussel-HoofdstadAugust 25, 2019
Regus is a good company with good intentions. However, the culture company sometimes shows more interest in profit than in well being of employees or environment. Some management decisions don't make sense at all and they refuse to go 'out of standards' even for the correct reasons.

People joining the company are valuable but rarely appreciated. Great colleagues have left their positions because of lack of acknowledgement or remuneration. It's not easy to get a raise in salary so you have to be very skilled to negotiate it upon hiring or you will be 'left behind' *for years*.

Processes and systems change too fast (aiming for efficiency) that gets the opposite result creating frustration among employees and customers.

Average in general with some good points that not always last long. It depends who is your line Manager and how 'good' you seem to be.
Pros
Nice colleagues, nice place to work, good schedule. Free on weekends.
Cons
Average salary. Difficult to get a raise.
Productive, Fun workplace, Lots of opportunity to meet new people in different industries
Community Associate (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ONAugust 20, 2019
Lovely place to work at, diverse culture, exposed to lots of people, meet new people every day, the training is great, the team lead cares to follow up, too much to put here - overall I would recommend it
Pros
Great People to work with, exposure, diversity, networking opportunities
Cons
Minimum pay for community associates
Super low Pay, Limited advancement Opportunities
Community Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABAugust 15, 2019
- a typical day at work - turn on TV, empty the dishwasher, say hi to clients, sit and stare at computer
-what you learned - nothing
-management - CM - best people to work with - AMs - snobby - higher - never around
workplace culture - drama filled queens
the hardest part of the job - waking up in the morning on repeat and trying to convince myself it isn't 'Groundhog Day'
the most enjoyable part of the job - 5 o'clock + 3 day weekends
It’s okay if you like slow paced
Receptionist/Community Associate (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MDAugust 15, 2019
At first I liked this company but over time management was just ridiculous. The will hire anybody. Hr is ridiculous, I would be told one thing and another thing happens. Inconsistency all around. My center was slow and barely had any business. The clients are great but working for Regis is a no for me. I was never treated fairly and always left stressed.
Leader in CoWorking
Global Corporate Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXAugust 13, 2019
The leader in CoWorking space, Regus is a great company to work for. Big upside if you are willing to put the work in. No micromanagement and a self-driven role.
Ambiente divertido
Servicio excepcional // Primer punto (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de MéxicoAugust 13, 2019
Es divertido ya que tienes la oportunidad de interactuar con distintos clientes y siempre tienes que tener el sentido de urgencia para resolver cualquier inconveniente ante la sucursal o hacia l¡el cliente
Pros
Diferentes locaciones de los centros
environement du travail agréable
HOTESSE D'ACCUEIL STANDARDISTE (Former Employee) –  Paris (75)August 9, 2019
Lors de mon stage à regus j'ai beaucoup appris et sa m'a permis d'avoir de l'experience dans le monde du travail.
Pros
ticket restaurant
Cons
aucun
Don’t work her!
COMMUNITY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 9, 2019
Regus is a unstable ienvironment.
Most employees leave after about a year or are fired for bogus reasons. Regus does not train their employees. They have unreal expectations for their sales and community managers. Regus is known for their shady practices.
Regus offers good Health benefits and a good 401(k) if you can survive the work environment.
productive
Community Associate (Current Employee) –  Horsham, West SussexAugust 1, 2019
Good place to work very relaxed variety of work
Boss good at horsham, understanding
Trainign good, could be better, hours very good
Front of desk answering calls making bookings
Wore many different hats with an emphasis on driving center revenue while managing a community of clients and staff
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 29, 2019
Working for Regus allowed me to acquire skill sets to run a profitable business. No two days were the same while working there which enabled me to strive under pressure and improve my critical thinking skills
Productive and fun workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  Chiswick Park StationJuly 29, 2019
A day at work is very bearable with competent and fun colleagues.
Here I learned how to properly deal with customers in a business sort of environment, both face to face and online.
The manager here was very competent and empathetic during difficult times.
The hardest part of the job was getting accustomed with the dress code, while the most enjoyable part was dealing with customers and speaking with my colleagues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regus. Our community is ready to answer.