Regus Employee Reviews

Run don't walk
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJuly 12, 2019
I would not recommend to anyone. For employment or to rent office space or meeting rooms. No training. Toxic work culture. Center level has little to no support from management. Concerns are mainly retention and sales. No concern for customers or employees for that matter. Billing is a pain, IT is a pain. Nothing to handle on center level and makes customer service difficult because customers can not get issues fixed. Run don't walk away from Regus. Building relationships with customers is the highlight of working there.
Great Opportunity
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 10, 2019
This job was only temporary, but I enjoyed the majority of the people working there and the guess that came in for service. My manager was super professional treated me well and taught me a lot. Only one person seem as though they didn’ t to much care for me as a new employee. However, everyone else has a five star rating and above with me. Thank you Regus😀
Its a nice place to work at.
Community Associate (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 10, 2019
Great place, time goes by fast theres always something to do. Very cultural environment, I've learned to many diference duties. Billing,process clients payments, invoice break down for clients, bookings and many more.
Poor management. (area managers) high staff turnover
Community Associate (Current Employee) –  London, Greater LondonJuly 8, 2019
Be prepared from your first day to hit the ground running, you may be left alone after your first week, sent to another center with no handover or sent to cover somewhere you've never been.

Getting hold of someone more senior than yourself to fill you in, is nigh impossible, and you will have to rely on your fellow CA's to help you out, if they are not overwhelmed or new themselves.

You are constantly apologising for things that are not your fault and the area/sales managers will lie, and send snide emails to get you in trouble. Expect area/sales managers to expect you to treat them like royalty and requesting things that you cant even give to clients. My advice there, is just do whatever they ask, as they again will try to get you in trouble.

Clients are what make this job, Mostly they are fun, productive and polite, serving them is a privilege and the variety of clients is a great experience.

Regus pays much less than most reception jobs in the city and requires you to do much more. Great stepping stone/stop gap, hence their dismal rate of staff retention.

I don't hate this job, it could just be better, with more support, actual training and more consistency.
Pros
Great stepping stone, variety of clients, will not be bored.
Cons
constant staff changes, being left to fend for yourself.
It is a great idea
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 1, 2019
It is a great idea.. but they nickle and dime their customers to death and you are the ones that get yelled at. It is also like a little Peyton Place.. so be prepared for drama.
Detached leadership
Corporate, North America (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXJune 30, 2019
Remote global leaders are too focused on bottom line performance at the expense of customer service and customer and team member experience. Performance expectations are unrealistic at all levels.
Internationaal bedrijf met de modernste accommodatie.
Guest Services Medewerker (vliegende ploeg) (Former Employee) –  Antwerpen Centraal StationJune 29, 2019
Een professionele organisatie met een internationaal cliënteel.
Moderne en high class/tech; werkomgeving.
Te veel en te vaak veranderen van modus operandus op zoek naar een efficiëntere dienstverlening waardoor er geregeld cruciale informatie niet afdoende wordt gecommuniceerd naar de andere departementen of filialen.
Dank zij de inzet en de professionaliteit van de collega's op de werkvloer, merken de klanten hier gelukkig weinig van.
Omdat het management bestuurd vanuit de U.K., botst dat vaak met het management hier in België.
Er heerst ook een strikte hiërarchie van boven uit naar beneden toe.
Dit bevorderd niet de moraal van de werknemers uit België. Want zij werken met hart en ziel voor dit bedrijf en haar klanten.
Ik heb mogen werken in prachtige moderne gebouwen en kantoren over heel België, aangezien ik vliegende receptioniste ben geweest voor het bedrijf.
Pros
Mooie kantoren en professionele collega's
Cons
De overuren werden nooit betaald omdat je daardoor je loyaliteit aan het bedrijf mee moest tonen.
Stay away from Des Moines offices
Community Associate (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJune 26, 2019
Weak Community Manager at their West Glen facility. Lazy. Took pride in having others do her work. Talked down to staff. Loved to tattle. Very threatened by those with more experience and who stood up to her. Had quite an ego for an hourly manager.

Team leader also weak. Always took side of the Community Manager.
Cons
Numbers, slave drivers, non-team atmosphere, bad mgmt
Call Answering Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 24, 2019
Mgmt doesn't listen to ee's who are doing actual work; only interested in #'s! Doesn't care about the employee; non-team environment; is sufficient training processes and follow up afterwards; culture is not for "pleasant personality people" ; no one smiles, says good morning, is sarcastic and possesses a superiority complex. They only care about obtaining the numbers... if numbers are not met the Trap is set and you are on your way out the door.
Great
On-Demand Community Associate (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GAJune 12, 2019
I love Regus, I worked as the On-Demand Community Associate in Atlanta's East Region. I filled in for people with PTO or Sick days. The pay was good, the atmosphere was always calm (no matter the center) and clients were amazing. Unfortunately, I had to relocate to California for my own personal reasons, but if I have the chance to work for Regus here in California I will!
incredibly life sucking
Client Services / Property Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 10, 2019
great place to work if you want to feel underpaid for a management position for 20+ companies using you + your actual job role, no raises, and no stable hours.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
constantly cutting hours for CSM's for no reason or explanation, and leaving HOURS of work to 1 person
*thumbs down emoji*
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 7, 2019
East side at least does. Don’t let them trick you to stealing your money. Extremely horrible ever since they started making changes. Don’t help or listen.
poorly run company. Employees not valued
Community Associate (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 2, 2019
Regus is the worst company I have worked. Very low pay for what is expected of you. community managers and community associates have no authority to solve clients problems. All you can do is place tickets and do damage control.
Deparmental discrimination
Senior Account Help Desk specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 2, 2019
My department was relied upon to do the most work in terms of support for a wide range of clients but are compensated the least..job security is iffy at best
ottimo posto in cui lavorare
Stage scolastico (Former Employee) –  Seville, Sevilla provinciaMay 29, 2019
Ambiente lavorativo pulito, accogliente e ordinato. Al banco della reception viene, giustamente, richiesto un abbigliamento decoroso e rigorosamente nero.
Il personale da me incontrato si è dimostrato sempre gentile e disposto ad aiutarmi in ogni momento.
Regus is a very clean, organized executive office
Lead Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 25, 2019
I enjoyed working at Regus because of it's structure and the consistency with the routines. Regus also have me the opportunity to multitask with the management team along with Sales. Which I gained more experience working with CEO's, CFO's and Presidents of small companies.
Pros
Clean offices and very organized
Cons
Company filed for bankruptcy
Worst experience ever
Community Associate (Former Employee) –  LondonMay 23, 2019
No training.
Asked to clean kitchens all day long.
No help from the management at all.
Salary good if you feed yourself water and you don’t pay rent.
Very Productive Company
Corporate Account Debt Manager (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 22, 2019
Solid training to establish policies and procedures.
Colleague-friendly atmosphere.
No micro-managing.
Good work/life balance.
Able to move up in the organization.
Pros
Very productive
Cons
Productive and fun place to work, with tv in the break room.
Collector (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 17, 2019
It s a good place to work at, good benefits, good pay. Free Lunch when we reach our goal. It's also a fun place during the holidays, we do celebrate birthdays as well.
Productive and fun place
Medical Equipment Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 14, 2019
I enjoyed working at Regus for a long time until they unfortunately closed the company, I would still be working for them. If they were still open today

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regus. Our community is ready to answer.