Randstad Employee Reviews

Showing all 13,677 reviews
Productive and fun work enviornment
Material Handler, Shipper Receiver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONAugust 19, 2019
This is a great company to work for, I always had good experiences working with them and never had any issues in terms of receiving my pay from them, and was always treated fairly, so over all a great place to work and i would highly reommend them to others.
Good place to work, great staff and good group of employees
FLT DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Mondelez, MinworthAugust 19, 2019
Brilliant place to work, the staff and employees are top people to work with. Gets a bit cold, but wrap up nice and warm and you'll be fine. All the facilities you need are there, would recommend this work place.
Ottima crescita
Internship Consultant (Current Employee) –  Milano, LombardiaAugust 19, 2019
Una agenzia dove si apprendono nuove competenze in poco tempo.
La mejor ETT con la que trabajé
Camarero (Former Employee) –  Asturias provinciaAugust 19, 2019
Siempre te tienen en cuenta, cuidan que las condiciones laborales sean las acordadas y que se cumplen los acuerdos.
Ótima empresa para se trabalhar, funcionários sabem passar como e proposto o trabalho.
Auxiliar Administrativo e Operacional (Former Employee) –  São José dos Campos, SPAugust 19, 2019
Empresa onde existe várias oportunidades para várias áreas. sendo assim te dando ampla visão de espaço.
Pros
Alimentação, Vale-Trasnporte
Cons
Efetivação
Receptionist/Administrator (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West YorkshireAugust 19, 2019
I have been working on a temporary basis for Randstad. They have been very productive in finding me work and i haven't had a single week off since joining their service. They're very friendly and approachable.
Account Consultant (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 18, 2019
I appreciate the opportunity to work for a great company. They gave me a chance when no one else would, especially with my tenured professional background.
It was ok just too many pot smokers selling or doing drugs on the parking lot then moving slow on the line
Warehouse/USbank (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 18, 2019
I felt they could've paid a lot more.Fir everything we did they took their time paying us better even when losing employee's to Amazon. They really need a strict dress code and a Stern sense professionalism.
Up and down
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 18, 2019
Started one place and it was shut down went to another and was letgo after they caught up. Went to another to be told we weren’t needed... finally gave up thinking the up and down wasn’t worth my time and gas
Pros
Offered benefits
Cons
Job stability, just a number
Just OK
Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cypress, CAAugust 18, 2019
No paid time off and no holidays are paid. Fair compensation but could do better. My Recruiter is great and helpful. No vacation offered for long term contract work
fine
Business Program Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 18, 2019
Randstad pays my check but I do not really work for them, they are a third party contractor that I work on someone else site as a third party contractor.
Randstad is the worst agency I have ever worked for
Employee (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 18, 2019
Randstad is an unprofessional, scummy, backstabbing company who cares nothing for the people they hire. Out of all of the representatives I talked to, all but one were rude and unprofessional, raising their voice on more than one occasion, forgetting to relay basic information about my place of employment (such as dress code) and shifting the blame for their own mistakes onto me.

Until I started working through Randstad, I had a steady and solid employment history, with many former employers vouching for my work ethic. Within the first week of working through Randstad, I was fired from my first job. This confounded me because I had no indication that I was preforming poorly at my job. I contacted the worksite and they said that Randstad had terminated my employment, and they had no say in it. I contacted them, and was threatened for daring to inquire (politely I may add) why I was fired.

Randstad also has a long history of being late on paychecks, or failing to actually pay those working for them. Every single person I have met who has worked for them has similar horror stories to my own. Random firings, late or missing paychecks, rude and incompetent staff, and the general feeling of being treated as expendable.

My advice to anyone reading this is to stay away from this agency. Their staff are unprofessional and rude, they are consistently late on paying their associates, and the sheer audacity of their scummy behavior is shocking to someone who expects such a large company to have some semblance of integrity. Stories from others who have worked through them before
  more... suggests that this is the norm.  less
Pros
They are quick to find me another job
Cons
Every single job I lost while working for them had nothing to do with my work performance
Gotta be a better temp agency
N/a (Former Employee) –  N/aAugust 17, 2019
Terrible experience. I wish I could say I had a good income and was able to provide for my family while at this company but I can't say any of that. This place is a scam to say the least, wouldnt recommend to anyone. The interview lady alone is probably the fakest person by saying all this great stuff and non of it's true.
Workplace Culture
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Linthicum Heights, MDAugust 17, 2019
Relaxed atmosphere with very easy work expectations. The personnel is diversified and friendly. There are multiple opportunities for all types of job seekers.
Not happy at all...
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Lincolnton, NCAugust 17, 2019
I give it to them, they placed me within a week. But other than that, that was it! No more contact after starting work. No one called or emailed to see how the job was going. To see how I was doing there or if I even liked or felt comfortable there.

They screwed up my direct deposit, so I is been two weeks with no pay. Called them about it and was given the number to corporate and told to call them myself and figure our how they messed up.to figure out their mistake and for nothing as no one could figure it out and here it is week 3 and still no pay...
Nothing fun about this Company.
Production Worker, (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 17, 2019
If you get near overtime they call you and lie to you and tell you no work today to prevent overtime. You are just a piece of meat thrown into any job to make them money.
Life at Randstad
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 16, 2019
Randstad is a nice team, I like working with the company. It is a diverse enviroment and the team is a great team with a great structure, work hard play hard
Temp.
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 16, 2019
Apply with a goal and they will help you with the journey. When I applied I was just looking for a job. With the staffing help I was able to get closer to my goal.
Nice staff
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAAugust 16, 2019
Randstad staff has been very helpful for me personally while I search for employment. Best temp agency I have worked with to this day. Always willing to work with you.
Pros
Good paying job
Not just a workplace ........
Business Manager/Sales Controller (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater ManchesterAugust 16, 2019
When I first started with Randstad I had no skills within an office environment.

I have learnt so much over the last 9 years and I keep learning still!

I started as a temporary admin assistant and since working here I have had 6 promotions.

Every day is always different!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

54.6K