Randstad Employee Reviews

Showing all 13,371 reviews
Temp job was okay for what it was.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 15, 2019
typical day involved stocking parts and hardware, picking kits, and packing boxes for shipping.
the people were friendly and hard working seem t enjoy what h did.
Lots of temp opportunities
Accounting Clerk/Case Management/Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 15, 2019
I always get a call from Randstad, even when I left an assignment with less than ideal performance, or it wasn't a good fit. I love to hear from them, and my recruiters are usually in my corner.
Muito bom
RECEPCIONISTA (Former Employee) –  Aeroporto Internacional de Guarulhos, SPJune 14, 2019
Uma empresa boa se trabalha e tem um no. Crescimento
Pros
A favor
Cons
Nao
Randstad USA
Current Contract - Win 10 Migration Technician (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 14, 2019
I have a recruiter who really works hard for me and has treated me well. Starting a new contract this coming Monday. My past contract consisted of back filling helpdesk functions at Valero Energy. Mostly, phone and remote support along with ticket creation for issues not solved at first call level and assigning them to the designated teams. This was really a step down from what I was doing before being laid off by Zachry. Now, I have a better contract coming up and I have earned my Network+ Cert and I am working on CCNA and Full Stack Network Engineer certifications. I want to level up to Network Engineering. The downtime between contracts was conducive to study and lab time. Randstad has been a nice place to work so far.
Great place tp work, for very dependable and reliable.
Forklift Operator/Order Puller (Former Employee) –  3750 Fishinger Blvd Harris, OH 43026June 14, 2019
Forklift Operator I would pick up orders run computer work with labels. Lot pallet orders, load and unload truck's the culture was adverse easy going.
Fun Work Place
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 14, 2019
I would repunished home locations and re-locate wrong items to the right home locations using a scanner gun. Management never knew what was my role at the company. I would helped order pickers to find missed located products around the warehouse most of the day I would work unsupervised because of my knowledge of the warehouse area.
Fun place but stressful
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Québec City, QCJune 13, 2019
Great place to work but high targets to meet weekly. If you can easily support stress, you love challenge and business, this is the greatest company for you.
Pros
Flexible schedule, salary, bonuses, work environment
Cons
Stressful
Good Agency to work at especially for those just starting out an looking for work.
Various Temp Positions (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJune 13, 2019
Randstad is a great place to work, I was part of their Temp program so I was sent off to a various warehouses each with their own tasks and skills needed. This can allow someone new to the workforce to learn adaptability in a working environment and increase their social and cooperative skills because of the ever changing work spaces. The only problem that I have encountered during the time I've spent with them is that sometimes there isn't always a steady flow of jobs so there could be a short or long wait period in between each job.

Overall, it is a Fun, Friendly, and Educational Workplace.
Great transition
Light Industrial Worker (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJune 13, 2019
This was a transition job for me, as my Wife and I had just moved recently.
It gave me the start i needed to get my Wife and I back on our feet. I was glad for it.
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 12, 2019
I enjoyed working at Ranstad. It was a nice experience and i would go back if there are any opportunities available. Curriculum just need to be updated
Good place to start
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJune 12, 2019
I like working with randstand it was a good place to start my career again after being out of the work force for so long. They were very helpful in getting me started back into the workforce
Im a new temp
Randstad Contractor (Current Employee) –  MissouriJune 12, 2019
I been working since February. Not sure what my benefits are but I'm getting warehouse experience and with this I will move up the ladder onto better things.
Pros
Your job varies from place to place.
Cons
Sleeping schedule
A professional staffing agency that works for you
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJune 12, 2019
I have used Randstad multiple times in the past and have always been satisfied with their service. They placed me quickly every time and were always responsive.
most contact was by phone, ok at getting work from them
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  BerkshireJune 12, 2019
I had little contact with the office other than by phone, willing to move me around to get better placements, served my need whilst looking for permanent work
Insufrible, de lo peor
Grabadora de datos (Former Employee) –  Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona provinciaJune 12, 2019
No sabían qué trabajo había que hacer y cuál estaba ya hecho (grabación de datos).
Gran ambiente de trabajo
Becario (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de MéxicoJune 11, 2019
Me agradaba que existieran actividades cotidianas (concursos, trivias, noticias de empleados como cumpleaños, etc.) que hacían más interesantes los días laborales, así como el festejo de días importantes (día de reyes, día de muertos, día de la madre, etc.) que también promovían la convivencia con otras sucursales.
Tienen muy bien fomentados sus valores laborales y permiten que aprendas y te mantengas actualizado.
Los más difícil puede llegar a ser el establecimiento de metas que a veces cargar de sobretrabajo a unas sucursales sobre otras, lo cual no considero que sea algo justo u objetivo.
Lo que más me gustó de trabajar ahí fue que aprendí de una manera dinámica y me permitieron lograr una experiencia laboral satisfactoria.
Pros
Programa de Becarios
Cons
No uso de tenis para sucursales en viernes casuales.
it is a staffing agency, for temp to hire jobs
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 11, 2019
it is a staffing agency, it is a staffing agency, for temp to hire job so hire jobs it is a staffing agency, for temp to hire jobs they can replace you at the drop of a hat! you have to really be a decent person with common sense to get a permanent position at the place that they assign you to.
Easy money at university
Notetaker (Former Employee) –  SwanseaJune 11, 2019
Good company to work for and was paid to attend my lectures essentially and my main job was to take notes for students who were not able to. I would definitely recommend.
Great environment
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ONJune 11, 2019
A typical day at work is fairly normal. Work placements are welcoming, and fun. Management ensures the companies are safe and well managed. They are always quick to answer any questions you may have.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 11, 2019
Recruitment center call center, working alongside various Account Managers. Overall great place to work, but the turn over is high in the recruitment field.
Pros
Collaborative environment
Cons
Money forcused

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

54.4K