Quantity Surveyor

Quantity Surveyor Employee Reviews

Quantity Surveyor

I have learn good knowledge about Quantity survey in construction field. I handled all types of billing problem by single at site. I have completed very critical bills and contract problems in field.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Batmintan

Normally I have been learning new things in every way because I learn new things from sites, drawings, specifications with different types of projects.I like to work in the whole day time. It is useful for the success in completion of any work. So, I can manage my work to be done neatly, correctly, and exactly on time with my experience. Further, we need to handle the workers, Sub Contractors, etc. carefully. It's good for the future of my Company. If the future of my Company turns to good, our future also will be safe. So, I think it’s better if we can work more than our salary. It's minimum three times of our salary as per my knowledge.There is no any hard work in my position. I can do any work regarding my field.I am doing all my work with joyous, happy and calm mind. I have no any hesitation about my dear staff in my job.

Pros

Freedom for job work

Cons

Salary - Delay

Stressful and mismanaged

The tipycal day is fill of commitments, and the time is always not suffcient. We are clearly understaff. I have gained a deep knowledge of the building process and I have got experience in different field (surveyor, construction yard, drawing and design). The colleagues are friendly and helpful, we are a good team and we try to do the best for every project. The hardest part of my job is the interation with the Managers, but the best part is the interesting project that we have to design.

Pros

Free launch and interesting projects

Cons

long hours and stressful enviroment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quantity Surveyor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits