Qatar National Bank Employee Review

View all Qatar National Bank reviews

Productive and very supportive colleagues
Internship (Former Employee) –  DohaSeptember 8, 2018
In my one month of training in the company, I have learned a lot of different processes as well as procedure. All of the employees in the department that I worked with are very supportive of me and taught me everything that I needed to learn. Despite the busy day, they still give time to teach me and answer all the questions, which make my life easier in making my final report. The environment is friendly as all of them are nice and treat each other with respect in spite of different race and job position. It was really a great pleasure working with such great people.
Pros
Allowance after the completion of the training

Other Qatar National Bank Employee Reviews

it was a great experience to learn
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  qatarMay 14, 2019
working at the top bank in Qatar was a great experience for me to learn about finance and international banking systems. Also learnt a lot from conducting all type of bank services.
Summary
Group Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  DohaApril 30, 2019
Qatar National Bank is a Qatari commercial bank headquartered in Doha, Qatar. QNB Group has steadily grown to be the biggest bank in Qatar and the largest financial institution in the Middle East and Africa region. It was founded in 1964 and currently has subsidiaries and associates in 31 countries spanning 3 continents.