Qatar National Bank
Qatar National Bank Employee Review

Not-so-productive environment with lots of ambiguities

June 29, 2013
 Involved in building and maintaining end-to-end Business-Technology relationship.
 Proficient in Requirement Gathering from Business stakeholders, and translating to Technical stakeholders, through documenting Business Requirements, Functional and Non-functional specifications and hands-on involvement in data analysis sessions.

 Managing multi-year projects on implementation of comprehensive Risk Management & regulatory Reporting tools and process workflows through conceptual understanding and updated market knowledge about Credit Risk, Market Risk and Operational Risk.

 Implementation of RiskOrigins & RiskFrontier, an integrated, workflow-driven Credit origination & Credit Risk Assessment platform that allows QNB to streamline and standardize their entire commercial lending underwriting process that covers loans, bonds, CDOs, credit default swaps, basket default swaps, retail credit lines, retail loans, equities and exposure profiles across asset classes.

 Managing migration of Basel-II reporting & Dodd-Frank (DFA-CPA) from manual to automated frameworks in QNBCapital.

 Interacting with Chief Risk Officer, Country Heads, Risk Management teams and other Stakeholders across the MENA region, UK, France and Singapore offices to understand the current Basel-II & Dodd-Frank frameworks as-is and help QNB management formulate a strategy for to-be through the proposed Reporting framework to facilitate Country-level and Regional-level Regulatory Reporting.

 Responsible for the Gap Analysis and feasibility study in order to implement Basel-III in QNB.

 End-to-end management
 - more...
September 10, 2019
I was able to work for only one contract of 2 years. My Senior Management was cool, they just delegate the works and it will be completed within the stipulated time. Weekly meetings and Monthly performance report would help accelerating the work in progress. Due to Omanisation, I had to leave them. Still we miss each other. I'm still in touch with senior members, they continue to thank me. me for all the jobs I dod
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar National Bank. Our community is ready to answer.
Qatar National Bank Reviews by Job Title