Qatar National Bank

Qatar National Bank Employee Reviews for Teller

Teller7 reviews
My work begins on the morning at 8.30am till 4pm without break for all this time. My repetitive tasks made me bored from this job without self-development at all.
I learned how to handle a cash and to become a link between departments.

the hardest part of the job, it doesn't have an enjoyable moment at all with this stressful environment
Pros
No Pros and no self development
Cons
bad stressful environment with lack of good management and awarding
it is good place and the management is perfect the hardest part of my job is the risk with trading with money and the most enjoyable part is yoy do not have any pending work
To use and expand my existing skills in a challenging and worth while work environment which is counseling related and where there is an opportunity to further my personal development and learning.
When i worked for them in 2005 through 2006 they were formerly National Societe General Bank "NSGB" that was one of the leading banks in France. The work/life balance was fine but needed enhancements and the average pay was very low. in addition to very few career development opportunities.
Pros
free lunch
Its a very good company and enjoyable place. Also leaning about bank jobs and cashier position and risk level. There are many language people came so we can learn more languages from them. only problem was salary increment.
assist customers in their daily banking needs such as withdrawals,swifts,transfers,deposits,and another customer requests also try to cross sell banking products and highlight it for customers also follow up general ledger and amlo customers.
I experiend a great working culture at qatar national bank and doha bank.
Pros
short duty hours
Cons
contract basis job