Qatar National Bank Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Comfortable and beautiful ambiance.Good bank facilities.
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarSeptember 14, 2016
I work as Sales Officer/customer service. My working schedule is from 7:15 am to 2:30 pm. I have gained more experienced in the field of banking and dealing with customers.My co workers are mostly Qatari Nationals which are fun and nice to be with.The hardest part of the job is the monthly Sales target,and the most enjoyable part is the incentives upon reaching 75% of my target.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Dealing with customer even at night if it's urgent.
Efficient and customer satisfactioin
Senior Sales officer (Current Employee) –  Qatar, DohaJune 12, 2016
As a Senior sales officer, the job involves more of creating relationship with customers and allowing your clients to build up trust and confidence in you. I have learned to be more or less listen more and allow customer to speak more than me interrupting. I have worked with different co workers from different nationalities and keep learning from one another. The hardest time I have ever encountered was when a client lost his debit card and it was on weekend. The most enjoyable moment of my life when I was called for an award. It was an unforgettable moment of my life.
Pros
sendforth partyfor a colleaque
Cons
when a car hit my car after work
Goal Oriented
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  DohaApril 19, 2016
I am a goal oriented person and competitive and I try to make it sure that I did my job done before the end of the day. Focuses on target and initiates new strategy in order to hit or exceed the companies expectation