Qatar National Bank Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

A good company to start banking career
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  DohaMarch 17, 2019
The company has been a good place to start my banking career in the Gulf Area. It has been a good company to develop banking knowledge in customer service and customer relation.
Team building
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  محافظة القاهرةSeptember 29, 2018
i learned hot to make your customer satisfied and loyal to you organization.
and how to manage your time in work while helping customers and offer them your bank products while you doing your operation work.
dealing with an angry customer
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE AGENT (Former Employee) –  DohaJanuary 23, 2018
one time in duty i received from an angry customer he is facing an issue with the cash withdraw from an ATM machine he is not able to do any transaction because his account number its under two customers old customer and he is the new customer so while he trying to withdraw its giving the closed acc for the other person so what i did i just promise the customer to wait on the line and i check with the back office about the issue they informed me that his issue it can be solved within 24 hours so went back to the client and i inform him that his issue its already escalated to the complain department and it will be solved ASAP and if you want to do any transaction you can just go to the nearest branch and you can do what ever you want thats it and tomorrow after his issue it was solved i just call back the customer and i informed him and he was so grateful about the service .
Pros
free games in the breakroom, playstation, billardo, babe-foot, pink-pong
Cons
health insurance
Summary
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  DohaOctober 24, 2017
Work is hard and shifts but we love it , different nationalities with different culture so more experience.

Advanced bank , good teams ,paper work is not much
Place for work
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  alexandriaSeptember 16, 2017
bank QNB is a good place to work we just doing our job to serve customers & achieve target like :

Sales CD’S.
Registration of clients' salaries.
Sales Credit Card.
Sales Loan cars.
Pros
we ate our launch in our break
Cons
8 hours