Qatar National Bank

Qatar National Bank Employee Reviews in القاهرة

القاهرة17 reviews
Hard environment
Working their is very tough and not for the faint heart. Also you are not well compensated for the lack of work life balance nor the pressure that you are continuously under.
Pros
job security
Cons
lack of work life balance, compensation and packages, advancing in your career.
Customer service manager
Selling products makeing highly coustmer survise satisfaction guiding my team to achieve targets insure that our activities is perfect secure our cash and activities
Tough office culture
Tough office culture. They need to pay people more and for the top management to be more into the ground.
But still a good experience and a big name in the market.
amazing
branch manger amazing
employee very helpfull

busy brach all day

the fun is the communiation with people

near my home just 10 mins walking and 3 mins driving
Pros
drinks
Cons
options
Qnbalahli bank in egypt
QNB ALAHLI is one of the largest private banks operating in Egypt. Established in 1978, and currently serving more than 970 thousand clients through more than 6000 banking professionals. The bank vision is to keep close to its clients through offering a wide range of innovative products and services serving Individuals, Corporates, Small and Medium Enterprises. Moreover, QNB ALAHLI expands its network of branches to more than 215 branches covering all governorates. In addition, an expansive network of 450 +ATMs and 17000 +Point of sale machines are set to serve clients nationwide. Furthermore, a dedicated customer service call center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Hard work associated with high experience level
QNB Egypt is considered biggest non governmental bank in Egypt, currently I am SME team leader, supervising 10 employees and responsible for the group target which is divided into funded and in funded facilities, deposits, life and corporate insurance, current and saving accounts, credit cards, financial leasing, commercial leasing.
I achieved 150% of required 2017 target in September 2017 (before the deadline by 3 months).
Cons
I have medical insurance for me and the family 100%
Enhance your knowledge
the most enjoyable part of my job is learning something new from my manager. he has an excellent attitude with his staff and colleagues. i learned from him the ability to solve the complex problems and how to hand it. in addition to my education and insist to increase my knowledge through learning something new specially my job need from me to keep updated with the financial and economical updates
Pros
Bank Team Spirit
Cons
Compensations
A good place to work but pay needed a boost
When i worked for them in 2005 through 2006 they were formerly National Societe General Bank "NSGB" that was one of the leading banks in France. The work/life balance was fine but needed enhancements and the average pay was very low. in addition to very few career development opportunities.
Pros
free lunch
customer service
handly customers needs such as loans ,cr cards, CD ,TD ,Transfer and other bank questions.

Getting the yearly target.

attending group meeting

Opening new accounts to the new customers
Good and friendly environment. a good to gain knowledge in many different areas
start my day with replying to urgent emails, then go ahead and start checking out events that need to be planned and attended. enhancing brands and working on market materials visuals and promotional massages.
workplace culture is more dependent on team work and motivation.

i feel like the most task that is challenging is finishing the market budget. it needs a lot of attention to details and there is very limited time to submit it to management.
Pros
time management skills and team work
Cons
long hours of work and no growth
Bad ethics
It's a big bank but I'm quite conscientious person and I don't believe the people there share the same work ethics as I do. The branch I was at was quite awful.
good environment to work
Was work in EGYPT
Cairo EGYPT

QNB ALAHLI

review internal accounting report

review abnormal transaction

check Emails

execute adjustment entries
Pros
Hard working fast learner
Cons
bored if there is no new in work process
You learn
we used to have to many customers with such a big pressure but we handled it well.

the good thing about the bank that you will a great Coworkers and how to learn and know everything about work and to work under pressure,
an ambitious work day at QNB ALAHLI
our daily work start at 8:00 am sharp . we check on all our servers , applications also checking our emails. over the last 5 years i was involved in many projects i learned how to manage between each project , how to deal with all stakeholder to meet their requirements and allow to this project to succeed. i updated my knowledge my skills by training myself or via the bank training dept. which is helped me to face all challenges, the hardest part of the job always when something went wrong suddenly due issues out of my hand but every time we succeeded in these challenges because of the team spirit that brings us together.
I have to use all my previous experience to have more career achievements
Senior Product Profitability Financial Analysis Executive have a normal business day that focus on branches and products profitability and the highest profit margin and this is the most enjoyable part of my jop that you analyse each product and forecast its growth month by month
but the hardest part is when studying a new product and its effect on other products profitability and how to maintain profit margin without loosing your market share
principles of banking
i have learned the principles of banking and how to understand the general policy of banking seqtors and how to prepare financial statements.
Pros
training
Cons
training
Summary
We are working fixed hours.
We are missing professional working enviroment but management are excellent to lead the organization and go forward.

We are trying our best to enhance our carrer path through self studies and having certifications.

We have limitations to have suffucuent time for reading within working hours although we can find it enjoyable when doing so and learning a new issue.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar National Bank. Our community is ready to answer.