Qatar National Bank Employee Reviews

Inefficient work place
Relationship Executive (Former Employee) –  CairoJuly 4, 2018
The best thing is to commit to what you offer to your employees, to help them be the best, can't say that I found the tools to help myself and do the needful.
Qnbalahli bank in egypt
Deputy branch manager (Current Employee) –  CairoJune 18, 2018
QNB ALAHLI is one of the largest private banks operating in Egypt. Established in 1978, and currently serving more than 970 thousand clients through more than 6000 banking professionals. The bank vision is to keep close to its clients through offering a wide range of innovative products and services serving Individuals, Corporates, Small and Medium Enterprises. Moreover, QNB ALAHLI expands its network of branches to more than 215 branches covering all governorates. In addition, an expansive network of 450 +ATMs and 17000 +Point of sale machines are set to serve clients nationwide. Furthermore, a dedicated customer service call center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
good place
Teller (Current Employee) –  10 th of ramadan cityJune 17, 2018
it is good place and the management is perfect the hardest part of my job is the risk with trading with money and the most enjoyable part is yoy do not have any pending work
outgoung with my collegues
Issuance and maintenance supervisor in card center (Former Employee) –  credit assessmentJune 11, 2018
I interested for working with QNB for more than 9 years and I get a great experience in the field of banking I look forward to work in a good environment
Pros
free gifts
Cons
healthcare
My first job as outsourced staff
Junior Security administration (Former Employee) –  DohaMay 28, 2018
Day load was manageable, learnt a lot in my first job, people were so helpful & dependable on me. I started at IT department preparing user accounts, laptops, fixing technical problems, ...etc
Ambiente de trabajo divertido con café gratis
SME Banking Intern (Former Employee) –  İzmirMay 24, 2018
Ambiente de trabajo divertido con café gratis y carta de dinero para comer en la pausa de trabajo.
Yoğun
Direkt Satış Temsilcisi (Former Employee) –  KocaeliMay 9, 2018
yoğun bir tempo ve hedefler doğrultusunda çalışma.
Pros
günlük planın bize ait olması
Cons
sosyal hayata ayrılabilecek zaman kalmaması
Retail banking
Sales Officer - Retail Banking (Former Employee) –  DohaMay 9, 2018
Are company promises to provide the finest customer service we can offer to our clients. Team is committed to provide quality and excellence service.My favorite part of my job was i am dealing with different types of people.
practical working environment
Senior Operations manager (Former Employee) –  egyptApril 28, 2018
i learned alot through working at this organization , the database of its customers is very huge which allowed me to deal with different cases and learn how to deal with it and also how to be professional and friendly with our customers as well as dealing with our daily operational work , also learned to close sales deals .
Stresli
Bireysel bankacılık portföy yetkilisi (Former Employee) –  İstanbul avrupa yakasıApril 19, 2018
Personele değer vermeyen bir banka baskıcı stresli ortam
Good place to start your career
Senior Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  IstanbulMarch 25, 2018
Young and energetic employees,
People graduated from reputable universities,
Relatively lower wage but easy to climb up,
Strong analytic team,
Increase in salary if you have Toefl score higher than 100
"Awful atmosphere, horrendous management regime in finance"
Accountant (Former Employee) –  DohaMarch 20, 2018
Bullying and dictatorship style management, bad tone from the tone, pressure to take on customers even if they are known risks, no support network for staff, bonuses are not paid on a logical, unrealistic deadlines !
No work & life balance (often canceled holidays, work at weekends etc)
No progression , no development (5-6 years to be promoted avg!)
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Poor management, lack of employees respect
Satış departmanı, hedef ve stres yönetimi.
KOBİ Üye İş Yeri Kazanım Görevlisi/ Direkt Satış (Former Employee) –  İstanbul AnadoluMarch 19, 2018
Çalıştığım birim, sektörü gereği aylık ve günlük satış-onay hedefleri olan bir birimdi. Ekip çalışması olmazsa olmaz çünkü ekip olarak yükselip ekip olarak alçalıyorduk. Her ne kadar bireysel hedeflerimiz olsa da ekip hedeflerimiz de vardı.
Pros
Özel sağlık sigortası, Aylık yemek kartı, Yol parası, yıllık İzin kullanma durumları
Cons
Sektörü gereği çok fazla satış ve hedef baskısı vardı.
Kredi Riski Yönetimi Uzmanı (Current Employee) –  İstanbulMarch 13, 2018
Olması gerekenden fazla aniden yapılan fazla mesailer ve fazla hiyerarşik bir yönetim
Pros
Dil tazminatı
Fun Workplace
Teller & Head Teller (Former Employee) –  DamascusMarch 7, 2018
- Work was like any other day.
- Learned all about being a Teller, Head Teller & Customer Services Supervisor
- Management was great they were very flexible & fun
- Most of the employees were Syrian because it was in Syria
- End of the month when people would come & get there salaries & companies would come to deposit there profits
- Everything was fun even though you're working under pressure because you'd still have time to chat with your colleagues & the manager would come help us loosen up.
The most important bank to value your career
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Damascus, SYFebruary 25, 2018
family atmosphere, lovely management, value the employee.
the most important compensation good health and payment and bounces.
it was my favorite bank.
Great Place To Work
Security System Operator (Former Employee) –  QatarFebruary 18, 2018
Working as Security System Operator at Qatar National Bank of Qatar, which is the largest bank in the Qatar is great work experience I ever had. Our main objective is maintain and controlling the security system all our premises including, Main buildings, branches, and ATM locations all the time in five star hotel standard as well as compatible with the civil defense requirements.
Pros
Free Trandport and Accommodation
Cons
Health care
career stability
Sales (Former Employee) –  gizaFebruary 13, 2018
i used to work in QNB ALAHLI as a customer advisor and i am sure that my colleagues were the best thing in this job, they were so friendly, collaborators, fun, and eager to assist me in anything i would like to ask for. i had learned how to handle cash even in the most rush hours and at a high level of stress where any small mistake would end your career, so focusing and accuracy were the best skills i had learned there. the hardest part of the work when the country has a national vacation and the bank is going to close for few days so we had to face like too many people to serve and we finish probably very late time. management was not bad but it used to be a little bit slow in taking decisions regarding promotions. the day at work was 8 hours, not that exhausting, however, sometimes it was.
Pros
breakfast hours
Cons
rush hours
dealing with an angry customer
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE AGENT (Former Employee) –  DohaJanuary 23, 2018
one time in duty i received from an angry customer he is facing an issue with the cash withdraw from an ATM machine he is not able to do any transaction because his account number its under two customers old customer and he is the new customer so while he trying to withdraw its giving the closed acc for the other person so what i did i just promise the customer to wait on the line and i check with the back office about the issue they informed me that his issue it can be solved within 24 hours so went back to the client and i inform him that his issue its already escalated to the complain department and it will be solved ASAP and if you want to do any transaction you can just go to the nearest branch and you can do what ever you want thats it and tomorrow after his issue it was solved i just call back the customer and i informed him and he was so grateful about the service .
Pros
free games in the breakroom, playstation, billardo, babe-foot, pink-pong
Cons
health insurance
Prodcutive Work
Sr. User Interface Designer / Usability Expert (Former Employee) –  DohaJanuary 16, 2018
"My best performer was always saving the day when a project went wrong or a system blew up," said an IT management acquaintance. "But when things were going well, i just couldn't let down. It is in these types of situations where I watch for signs of fatigue and anxiety.