Qatar National Bank Employee Reviews

Summary
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  DohaOctober 24, 2017
Work is hard and shifts but we love it , different nationalities with different culture so more experience.

Advanced bank , good teams ,paper work is not much
Good job
Sales Representative (Credit card sales) (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarOctober 9, 2017
Good job. Colleagues are very supportive. Great pressure. Salary is good. I quit my job because they told me to transfer my visa. I was not interested because it was not direct under bank, it's through agency. Thank you.
Collegial environment with learning potential
Vice President (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 3, 2017
Growing bank with big ambitions. Interesting place to work. Good work life balance with structured, short hours for a bank. Advancement is difficult with the org but given lean environment it can be seen as a learning opportunity.
Institution de réference
Responsable équipe Monétique et référent bancaire (Current Employee) –  tunisSeptember 21, 2017
Institution avec une culture de travail évolutive,
team work and manage time
Teller/Cashier (Former Employee) –  DamascusSeptember 18, 2017
To use and expand my existing skills in a challenging and worth while work environment which is counseling related and where there is an opportunity to further my personal development and learning.
Place for work
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  alexandriaSeptember 16, 2017
bank QNB is a good place to work we just doing our job to serve customers & achieve target like :

Sales CD’S.
Registration of clients' salaries.
Sales Credit Card.
Sales Loan cars.
Pros
we ate our launch in our break
Cons
8 hours
bank is too good and culture is decent for permanant employees
Private database consultant (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 10, 2017
we should work as full time employee instead thru any of consultants.
Package might be good if you work as FTE and work hours seems to be good 7.30-2.30.culture is pretty decent.
Pros
good place to work..best timings.
Cons
Not much.
Friendly wokplce culture
Compliance and Internal Control Manager (Current Employee) –  Nouakchott, MauritaniaJune 28, 2017
My work day starts with a review of all the transactions perormed the previous day, dealing with any new pieces of legislation from regulators. I approve all wire transfers, all account opening and closure, new product or service, policies and procedures reviews....etc. I advise and work closely with managenment. I issue compliance and internal conrtrol reports and follow up on pending issues. I have learned too many things. The workplace culture is very friendly and professional. the hardest part is to be on the top of almost everything and provide advisory on various matters. the most enjoyable part is be involved in almost everything learning every day new skills.
enthusiastic and dynamic leadership experienced in risk management.
Head of Operational Risk (Current Employee) –  DohaJune 3, 2017
5 years in middle East, International experience and experience in different aspects of risk management. Can bring value to the Banks due to the capacity to manage different projects at same time and different cultures.
Pros
Just 2nd and 3rd line of defence experience
Cons
Dynamism, enthusiasm, leadership
Best organization in the middle east
Sr Information Risk Security Development Analyst (Current Employee) –  Doha, QAMay 20, 2017
The bank has to be the most enjoyable and fulfilling employer in the MENA region. Good multicultural professional environment offering multiple avenues to demonstrate - deploy skills and expertise.
Super conditions de travail mais...
Support (Former Employee) –  Paris (75)May 3, 2017
Très mauvais management
Climat interne tendu
Certes, les salaires sont à la hauteur et les horaires sont bons, mais ça ne suffit pas !
Pros
Salaire, horaires
Cons
Climat social, Management
Positive experience
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Doha, QAMarch 27, 2017
It was a very nice and a positive experience working with so many like minded individuals that it never felt as if its my first international assignment.
Very good place to get knowledge
cashier teller at eCash service (Former Employee) –  QatarMarch 23, 2017
Its a very good company and enjoyable place. Also leaning about bank jobs and cashier position and risk level. There are many language people came so we can learn more languages from them. only problem was salary increment.
The place to learn a lot
Corporate Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  Damascus, SYRIAMarch 11, 2017
- Pro actively support the Senior Corporates & Head of Corporate in the development of key performance indicators for the purpose of systematic performance monitoring and quality measurement of the Corporate function.
- Support in meeting target budgets for new large corporate client relationships.
Best Place for work.
VMware Consultant (Current Employee) –  DohaMarch 7, 2017
Friendly work environment.
Best Place for work.
Seeking for a challenging position in a reputed organization. I carry Seven years of diversified experience in VMware, Storage and other Datacenter Technologies, which would bring innovation and growth for the organization.
Multi-cultural and productive environment
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 8, 2016
Challenging and productive multi-tasking job of assisting the CEO and Deputy CEO of one of the branches of the bank. Typical work in summary is allowing day to day operations to run smoothly and forecast and plan future administrative duties.
The job role is administrative with the opportunity to play a role in the application of Human Resource policies , marketing strategies and so forth.
Working abroad in a big cooperation with co-workers of different nationalities grants you to the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
The advantage of being a trilingual person gave me an edge in my work when dealing with international companies and clients.
Pros
Location, Working Hours
Cons
No break room for lunch hour
Comfortable and beautiful ambiance.Good bank facilities.
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarSeptember 14, 2016
I work as Sales Officer/customer service. My working schedule is from 7:15 am to 2:30 pm. I have gained more experienced in the field of banking and dealing with customers.My co workers are mostly Qatari Nationals which are fun and nice to be with.The hardest part of the job is the monthly Sales target,and the most enjoyable part is the incentives upon reaching 75% of my target.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Dealing with customer even at night if it's urgent.
High Professional Bank
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  DohaJuly 5, 2016
Working with QNB been giving a lot of experiences and especially in relationship management, and add knowledge in banking sector.
My daily work is to contact my HNW and UNHW client in my portofolio's and give them our new products, see if they are facing any issue and tried to getting from them new leads to increase my portofolio size.
My sales target is been over achieved month by month and especially in Bancassuracne and Wealth Management Product where i exceed 400% of my required target.
Been receive to many reputation from all my client.
Cons
healtcare, good salary, nice environement
Balanced work
Procurement Clerk (Former Employee) –  DohaJune 26, 2016
Professional Colleagues. Superiors, Managers and CEO are people well respected whilst reachable.

Colleagues ensures you are welcomed and thoroughly assist you on the job scope. Superiors and Managers are easy to talk to, open to dialogues and are understanding to work situations.
Pros
Commendable hours at work
Cons
Slow Paced environment
Efficient and customer satisfactioin
Senior Sales officer (Current Employee) –  Qatar, DohaJune 12, 2016
As a Senior sales officer, the job involves more of creating relationship with customers and allowing your clients to build up trust and confidence in you. I have learned to be more or less listen more and allow customer to speak more than me interrupting. I have worked with different co workers from different nationalities and keep learning from one another. The hardest time I have ever encountered was when a client lost his debit card and it was on weekend. The most enjoyable moment of my life when I was called for an award. It was an unforgettable moment of my life.
Pros
sendforth partyfor a colleaque
Cons
when a car hit my car after work