Qatar National Bank Employee Reviews

Summary
Group Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  DohaApril 30, 2019
Qatar National Bank is a Qatari commercial bank headquartered in Doha, Qatar. QNB Group has steadily grown to be the biggest bank in Qatar and the largest financial institution in the Middle East and Africa region. It was founded in 1964 and currently has subsidiaries and associates in 31 countries spanning 3 continents.
Customer service manager
Acting now as Relationship Manager (Maadi Branch) (Current Employee) –  CairoApril 1, 2019
Selling products makeing highly coustmer survise satisfaction guiding my team to achieve targets insure that our activities is perfect secure our cash and activities
A good company to start banking career
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  DohaMarch 17, 2019
The company has been a good place to start my banking career in the Gulf Area. It has been a good company to develop banking knowledge in customer service and customer relation.
Generally ok
Assistant Manager Credit Analysis (Former Employee) –  KuwaitFebruary 17, 2019
generally ok working environment. no challenges no promotions. huge bonus gap between managers and their subordinates.
I left willingly after numerous tries to get more training, advancement but HO isn't interested.
Environnement
Caissier (Former Employee) –  TunisNovember 26, 2018
J'ai fait effectué un stage très enrichissant pour mes connaissances au sein de la QNB. Ceux qui me permet d'avoir une bonne relation avec mes collègues ainsi les clients de notre agence.
J'ai appris tout les tâches d'un agent dans une agence commerciale d'une banque sauf bien sur les tâches du chef d'agence qui sont totalement confidentiels.
Personal Assistant - AGM Retail (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 11, 2018
Qnb work environment was one of the best places I worked in.
Its a multicultural workplace, I learned how to collaborate with coworkers from different nationalities.
Good Company for security
Regional IT Relationship Manager & Helpdesk (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 18, 2018
Good Bank for a safe job and security and offers good bonus. Working schedule is also desirable as you finish at 2:30 pm
Not a lot of stress and management is ok
Pros
Good work schedule
Cons
Slow promotion
Good Place to work
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 5, 2018
Good Place to work but no career development.

Good life balance.

Not easy to promote.

Good Health Insurance.

Good Salary comparing to other banks.
Team building
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  محافظة القاهرةSeptember 29, 2018
i learned hot to make your customer satisfied and loyal to you organization.
and how to manage your time in work while helping customers and offer them your bank products while you doing your operation work.
Hard environment
Relationship Manager Corporate Finance (Former Employee) –  cairo EgyptSeptember 19, 2018
Working their is very tough and not for the faint heart. Also you are not well compensated for the lack of work life balance nor the pressure that you are continuously under.
Pros
job security
Cons
lack of work life balance, compensation and packages, advancing in your career.
good place to estublish your banking career
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  DohaSeptember 10, 2018
working for bank in general is a good opprtunity to start estublish your career, and you will learn many things , you don't feel boaring as yo feel with a very routiny job
Pros
short hours ( 6 hours a day)
Cons
you will be on call for any emergency
Productive and very supportive colleagues
Internship (Former Employee) –  DohaSeptember 8, 2018
In my one month of training in the company, I have learned a lot of different processes as well as procedure. All of the employees in the department that I worked with are very supportive of me and taught me everything that I needed to learn. Despite the busy day, they still give time to teach me and answer all the questions, which make my life easier in making my final report. The environment is friendly as all of them are nice and treat each other with respect in spite of different race and job position. It was really a great pleasure working with such great people.
Pros
Allowance after the completion of the training
Excellent work place
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  QatarSeptember 7, 2018
Excellent experience with daily learning and understanding of banking field. Also, interesting exchange with other departments: credit, operations, legal...
Tough office culture
Corporate Credit Risk Analyst (Former Employee) –  cairo, egyptAugust 8, 2018
Tough office culture. They need to pay people more and for the top management to be more into the ground.
But still a good experience and a big name in the market.
International Exposure
Executive Manager - Head of Project Management (Former Employee) –  DohaJuly 25, 2018
QNB has a strategic plan to become an icon in the banking industry, working at QNB provides an unparalleled international exposure and a wealth of experience
Retail banking
Sales Officer - Retail Banking (Former Employee) –  DohaMay 9, 2018
Are company promises to provide the finest customer service we can offer to our clients. Team is committed to provide quality and excellence service.My favorite part of my job was i am dealing with different types of people.
practical working environment
Senior Operations manager (Former Employee) –  egyptApril 28, 2018
i learned alot through working at this organization , the database of its customers is very huge which allowed me to deal with different cases and learn how to deal with it and also how to be professional and friendly with our customers as well as dealing with our daily operational work , also learned to close sales deals .
Fun Workplace
Teller & Head Teller (Former Employee) –  DamascusMarch 7, 2018
- Work was like any other day.
- Learned all about being a Teller, Head Teller & Customer Services Supervisor
- Management was great they were very flexible & fun
- Most of the employees were Syrian because it was in Syria
- End of the month when people would come & get there salaries & companies would come to deposit there profits
- Everything was fun even though you're working under pressure because you'd still have time to chat with your colleagues & the manager would come help us loosen up.
Great Place To Work
Security System Operator (Former Employee) –  QatarFebruary 18, 2018
Working as Security System Operator at Qatar National Bank of Qatar, which is the largest bank in the Qatar is great work experience I ever had. Our main objective is maintain and controlling the security system all our premises including, Main buildings, branches, and ATM locations all the time in five star hotel standard as well as compatible with the civil defense requirements.
Pros
Free Trandport and Accommodation
Cons
Health care
dealing with an angry customer
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE AGENT (Former Employee) –  DohaJanuary 23, 2018
one time in duty i received from an angry customer he is facing an issue with the cash withdraw from an ATM machine he is not able to do any transaction because his account number its under two customers old customer and he is the new customer so while he trying to withdraw its giving the closed acc for the other person so what i did i just promise the customer to wait on the line and i check with the back office about the issue they informed me that his issue it can be solved within 24 hours so went back to the client and i inform him that his issue its already escalated to the complain department and it will be solved ASAP and if you want to do any transaction you can just go to the nearest branch and you can do what ever you want thats it and tomorrow after his issue it was solved i just call back the customer and i informed him and he was so grateful about the service .
Pros
free games in the breakroom, playstation, billardo, babe-foot, pink-pong
Cons
health insurance