Progressive Recruitment

Progressive Recruitment Employee Reviews

Was a great place to work until i requested they submit me for another position in my home state allowing me to spend more time with my wife and kids. But because they didn't want to give my contract to another recruiter, they refused to allow m to to apply for that contract
Pros
Good pay, plenty of overtime
Cons
Management is only worried about their own agendas
Actually they pay good and offer opportunity to grow in that field, but i really want to work in an area where i can come back to mine family everyday.
The choices of work locations the time home is going to be the same no matter where your at unless it’s a position in your home town they work to get you best pay scale and work to get you the best benefits some jobs have the ability to become permanent
Pros
Ability to get support
Cons
Away from home
I worked rotational work in North Dakota. It was great pay and high energy. PGE was a great company to work for and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
A company which you will definitely learn what recruitment means, fairly paid but you will not have a work life balance, they love partying and there is a huge competition. People that they have already been there for several years have a huge advantage over the newbies and trust me they are not fairly treated.
Pros
Fairly paid
Cons
No work-life balance, too much partying, it is like an heresies
Wonderful Place To Work While Learning Great Leadership Skills While Working With Amazing Companies In The Field Away From My Family. Always Willing To Help You Out.
Fun place to work for. Definitely great to work if a new graduate and a good introduction to the corp lifestyle. Fun training program, both challenging and tough
+ bonus structure
+ incentives

+ visie en duidelijke propositie

- KPI driven management
As a third party contractor for progressive global energy , the work and hourly pay was amazing , i was at the Schlumberger facility in Denton Texas and they treated us fair and impartial .
Pros
amazing communication skills
Cons
zero health care as a third party contractor
Good experience while working as a contract employee and good staff to work with and overall it was a very good experience. It was a very positive experience.
good group of people to work for. this was only a temp job to get me stay where I was at until a job opened up where I was at. I would recommend progressive to anyone.
Pros
steady job
Cons
Progressive Recruitment...Progressive Global Energy...whatever you may call it. A company whose ideology is that people are (and should be) interchangeable widgets and that if the correct procedures are in place, anyone can do the job. A quality company is about supporting it's employees. High quality people do high quality work.

It's about time this company starts paying their employees a livable wage in Houston, Texas (the fourth largest city in the United States).

Ten dollars an hour is not a livable wage. As the industry gains momentum, employees will inevitably leave at the first opportunity because Progressive fails to keep up with industry demands. I fear for the assets and contractors that rely on Progressive to provide quality candidates when they fail to pay their employees a livable wage.

Low morale and complacency will eventually lead to failure.

The hours are week-on/week-off 2:30AM-2:30PM. A dangerous time for employees to commute as bar patrons flood the roadways.

Whether you're a company or a contractor, I'd recommend avoiding Progressive.
Pros
Intelligent and responsive work colleagues.
Cons
Unlivable wage, corporate bullying during wage inquiries, zero room for advancement.
Good place to work , staff very helpful unfortunately worked one project with them . Don't have anything for me since Dec 2015 . Hope business picks up
Pros
good help when you needed
Cons
not enough work for me
When I started we where having some major communication problems. They tried to brush it off on the company I was going to work for but I think they could have done much better.
After I started work I was told that if there was any problems it was there job to help me find another position. Do to some accounting errors with the company I was working with many people where let go because they lost a lot of business. Going off of what I was told I let them know and now I wait.

I have stopped receiving call backs and don't get any response to my emails so I guess they have decided not to help me.
Pros
Seem like good people
Cons
Poor Communication to the poit you just give up
Progressive is a contract staffing agency. Staff is friendly and seem helpful but are somewhat unorganized. They are not fully forthcoming with information or just don't have all the facts when asking about contracts or job placement. Once your contract is in effect and you are working everything does flow smoothly. Communication is hit and miss as you can't leave voicemails for urgent issues. Progressive does seem to be a good place to work for once you get past some hurdles at the beginning of each contract.
Pros
Pay, Placements at Good Co's.
Cons
Contract Issues, High Insurance Costs, Communication
Progressive Global Energy stopped paying my per diem and never bothered to reach out and inform me until 3 weeks later. They will promise you the world and deliver nothing.
potential to advance quickly. Poor Management and bad leadership
long hours but if you put the work in you will be rewarded

low salaries but good incentive trips
I was working as a safety consultant hired by global energy offshore . I was not involve in the office I was on a vessel as contractor to EMAS offshore who were using Progressive Global Energy
Pros
good money
Cons
short project
I find working for progressive has opened me up to alot opportunities. Showed me things i never new gave me skills i never had. With the skills and abilities while working for progressive i would like to branch out and do more.
Pros
Opportunities to upskill my self. Good wages and good people
Cons
To robotic and not being able to make change
When I have a questions I always get an answer right away or the problem is resolved. Great solid company to work for. The company has gone above and beyond to assist/correct any issues regarding pay.
Really great place to work, great career progression, good bonus and commission structures. Good Employee value proposition and Career with purpose. Very enjoyable. Great, hardworking fun people. Very hard, need to be extremely resilient.
Pros
Good career progression
Cons
Base salaries not competitive
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progressive Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.