Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Be flexible , multi-tasking, friendly, more patient, and do your task love your work, and always give satisfaction to all the guest so they spread the good experience
I have many experiences on customer service on restaurant and hotel industry also I'm working as seals defernt company but for this time I need to work as sale representative for requirements place my resume & all documents explained about me everything.
good and friendly workmate with responsible manager I truly enjoyed going into work every day. My team made me feel like part of a family, helped me grow, and allowed me to explore my skills. I felt like the work I was doing was making a difference.
معاملة الموظفين بشكل جيد وعدم ظلمهم وتعين موظفين في الفروع التي بها نقص للكادر بسبب عدم إجهاد الموظف وتحمله فوق طاقته مما يزيد من دوران العمل و خسارة الوقت والجهد في تدريب الموظفين والحساب اجر اظافي للعماملين
Pros
العلاقه الممتازه مع بعض المدراء و
Cons
عدم مراعات شعور الموظف عدم شكرهم على إجازاتهم ومحاسبتهم على الأخطاء فقط
serving a different kind of people.I'd learned how to satisfied them to give them a good service. The management was so supportive. I must love & enjoy my job & respect is most important thing.
Pros
free accomodation & food allowance
Cons
I learn how to manage the team night auditing all the work of Front office department . Management was very good he is taking care of the staff. Co-workers are very helping nature. to make satisfied for the fussy client. resort full with the client and we are happy to solve the problems in busy time.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
sometime long hours
Took up the job to have my first learning experience outside the country.
learning lots of modern management.I have learned how we win together culture.The most enjoyable part we recognise each other and celebrate others achievment.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pizza Hut?