Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Found 73 reviews matching the search See all 5,266 reviews
Sales
WOMEN'S HEALTHCARE SPECIALTY SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VANovember 18, 2019
Typical sales job
My team was a joy to work with
Nothing really hard about the job
I feel the company states diversity but, our division was lacking
Great Company but No senses of security job
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRNovember 5, 2019
During the first 8 years of my career the company and culture was amazing. Then they started to change the culture and drastic changes in management year after year convert this company in a year by year job security. At the end it was so stressful to work in that environment
Pfizer ltd ( OTC )
SALES OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Darjiling, West BengalSeptember 26, 2019
Good organization, but very slow change in system, no body think fast.if you have join after 45years so good,but have you join 23years old ,so then problem,No salary growth
Excellent Work Place
Hospital Sales (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCSeptember 7, 2019
Pfizer is a excellent employer. I have enjoyed my 20 years of employment. I would recommend Pfizer to anyone that is willing to work hard and commit to their career.
Fast pasted environment
Institutional Sales (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 7, 2019
Busy schedule with a very high level of professionalism. Need ability to learn fast, manage your priorities and be innovative with a high level of integrity.
Great job and company to work for
Sales rep (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTMay 10, 2019
I had a very good experience working for Pfizer. I loved that job but had to leave due to husband's job. Wasn't able to return because we moved too much. Then we started a family and now the industry is completely different.
Pros
Paid entertainer
Cons
Off hour work
It's difficult to get a job, worth fighting for
Institutional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 30, 2019
Great Company, my division was laid off in 2012 and I am interviewing for an Oncology position now, hoping to get back to Pfizer. The compensation is good, compared to Sunovion, Sunovion is great!
nnn
sales (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PAFebruary 15, 2019
nice place to work with lot of collaboration. Company likes to promote and network from within the organization. It is all about networking, networking, networking, networking,
Fantastic company!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 23, 2019
By far the best company I have ever worked for. Amazing training, industry knowledge and technology for salesforce optimization. Pfizer is a company that operates with 100% acc far the best
Pros
training
Cons
pay
I am reaponsible for sales & Marketing of Specific area
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Islamabad PakistanDecember 19, 2018
I'm working in pfizer since 2013 as a PSR and worked in speciality group of Pfizer. My responsibility is to generate a sales of specifice provided area by meeting the customers and by convuncing them to write pfizer products on the baisis of quality and efficacy.
Pros
Work Environment
Cons
Low Salaries & Less Career Path Opportunities
Great company
Sales Representative and Training Nurse (Former Employee) –  Herzlia, IsraelSeptember 21, 2018
I worked as a professional sales representative and Training nurse in this company. It is a great place to work. Great people. Good salary including bonus.
A lesson in Change Agility and be ready to constantly change direction and focus
Sales (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 23, 2018
Known Brand
Trusted Name
Good Training programs
Fair separation packages
Pros
Good Training
Cons
In a constant state of change
Good Company
Sales Officer (Modern Trade) (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 21, 2018
Good place to work..Pfizer is a company like how mother she take care like that company also will take care of there employees..
very very grate place to work at Pfizer..
I am soo proud to be at Pfizer...
amazing place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  IstanbulAugust 10, 2018
if you are starting from being the sales rep, you need to move to marketing team within 3 years. if it takes more than 3 years to move then you may work as the sales rep for your rest of life. Pfizer is amazing place to relocate within the company if you want.
great place to learn and develop
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 2, 2018
Working for Pfizer was a great place to develop basic selling skills and interpersonal relationships. Professional work enviorment and opportunities to advance make this company a great place to begin a sale career.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
work life balance
Excellent Sales Training
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New JerseyApril 26, 2018
Excellent basic sales training for pharmaceutical sales, managing and developing a North New Jersey Sales territory. Very good product line and marketing.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Experience
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  SindhApril 2, 2018
Pfizer Global pharmaceutical one of the leading organization. Blockbuster product and in pipeline so many product. RND is very strong,friendly environment.worldwide culture same.strongly believe on code of conduct which produce extra result.
Productive Workforce and great team spirit
Speciality Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  MichiganFebruary 10, 2018
Visit 10 physicians a day at hospital or private practice. Have lunch discussion along with clinical presentations. Ask for physicians commitment to write prescription.
Pros
Salary
Cons
layoffs
contract sales
SPECIALTY SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIJanuary 8, 2018
Working Contract is more than people give it credit for, you have to more flexible than in normal sales. When Clients what change it happens quickly and you have to be able to adapt and overcome these change to keep up with their demands.
Contract with Pfizer
Clinical Sales Representative- Exubera (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJDecember 14, 2017
Great opportunity to learn from the pharmaceutical giants. Very pro education and there are several stages to pass through just for onboarding then ongoing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2