Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews for Healthcare Customer Service Representative

Found 88 reviews matching the search See all 5,266 reviews
Great company to work for
Professional Healthcare Representative (Current Employee) –  KansasMay 13, 2019
Pfizer is a great company to work for.The culture and people are the best I've worked for. The goals are aggressive, but there are many resources to help meet your objectives. My DBM was the best boss I've ever had and my district team was amazing. Total class!
Pros
people, benefits, salary, good drugs
Cons
layoffs
Challenging and Rewarding
Professional Healthcare Representative (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXApril 24, 2019
Challenging interactions daily, while being rewarded for those efforts. Ability to move up and be promoted. Relationships that are built will last a lifetime.
Pros
High level interaction with healthcare professionals
Cons
Industry instability
Great work environment with wonderful management
PRIMARY HEALTHCARE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNApril 13, 2019
Great company and great people to work for. Wonderful management and great work/life balance.

Great team environment and wonderful and consistent training opportunities.
Pros
Good pay, Good benefits, Good work/life balance; Great Management
Pfizer
Professional Health Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 3, 2019
My typical day at Pfizer would start at 7 am preparing to make my first calls or a breakfast with my health care providers at 7:30/8 am. I would make approximately 8-12 calls a day.
I learned how to navigate and influence the entire office staff and the health care providers to write more Pfizer branded products.
I worked remotely. I would check in with my manager on a daily basis with my computer reports and we would have monthly district calls to go over strategies and numbers. The most enjoyable part of my job is establishing great relationships with my health care providers and being able to provide an excellent product to there patients.
Pros
had a high expense budget
Cons
poor bonus structure
Professional and Fun Place to Work
Professional Healthcare Representative (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAFebruary 16, 2019
Pfizer is a great place to work! Pfizer does a very great job training, preparing and ensuring you have everything you need to be successful in your career.
Great
Professional Healthcare Representative (Current Employee) –  Valdosta, GAJanuary 26, 2019
Great employment. Is a great company to work for. I would recommend Pfizer Inc. Competitive to get into. You will love the benefits and the people. Great choice
Not what I expected and Amazing manager
Specialty Healthcare Representative (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJanuary 14, 2019
I had a different impression of what Pfizer was like. Thoroughly enjoyed my time there. Excellent manager in Philadelphia. Highly skilled and professional sales reps.
A great company
Professional Healthcare Representative (Former Employee) –  Carolina, PRJanuary 9, 2019
A great company, but too capitalist (if I can say that). Some supervisor were great, but one or two were terrible and bad people, like in all places.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Lack of job stability
Professional Healthcare Representative
Professional Healthcare Representative (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJanuary 5, 2019
Advancement is almost entirely dependent on sales numbers, which can be a difficult hurdle to overcome if you happen to have a territory with difficult access and/or less than favorable insurance coverage.
Good Company
Specialty Healthcare Representative- Dermatology (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 31, 2018
Management is big pharma focused. Eucrisa is a very hard drug to sell and was a huge mistake for Pfizer to purchase. Compensation is average/good .....
Pros
Lot of resources
Cons
Manager is verrryyyy micromanaging
Professional Healthcare Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 9, 2018
Pfizer was a great place to work as a sales representative. Very competitive salary structure and educational training was top notch. Management was supportive and educational reimbursement was a great option.
Pros
salary
Cons
Downsizing
Had a good manager and spirited district
Professional Healthcare Representative (Former Employee) –  IowaNovember 11, 2018
I enjoyed my time; it was challenging and stimulating with a new product launch. My DM was good to work for- you had to be accountable, but the guy was a human being and understood how to individualize his approach to the field reps.
Pros
Great history and product development
Cons
I got layed off
Top 3 Pharmaceutical Company
PROFESSIONAL HEALTHCARE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNNovember 5, 2018
-Well known products
-Excellent colleagues
-Multiple Products and Specialties
-Excellent training
-Excellent benefits
-Fair wages
-Opportunities for advancement
-Company car provided or reimbursement for alternate (approved) vehicle
Pros
Compensation, Company Vehicle, Territory, Products
Cons
Multiple managers over the last 2 years
overall experience
Professional Healthcare Representative (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAOctober 15, 2018
Job security varied from year to year and multiple management changes occurred. The benefit package was the best in the industry however company pipeline was very weak when I was there.
working with excellence and global innovation
PROFESSIONAL HEALTHCARE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesAugust 28, 2018
I worked as Professional Healthcare Representative doing promotions to Healthcare Professionals.As part of our job with Pfizer, we underwent regular trainings on the technical aspects of the products we promoted. During these sessions, we are updated with various medical studies as supporting evidences to products’ efficacy and safety. These trainings improved our knowledge about the products as well as relevant medical background including pharmacology. Our daily work improved my selling skills. I find it hard when I was still new in my territory but I was able to manage and cope with it. The most enjoyable part was when I was able to dealt with different types of people. I love working with them with diverse interest and background, It gave me the opportunity to grow and developed my excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Pros
skills development
Cons
long hours of duty
Great Benefits but you’re always afraid you’re going to lose your job
Professional Healthcare Representative (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJuly 13, 2018
Pfizer is a great place to work if you are young, aggressive and prepared to lose your job as soon as you aren’t #1 in Sales. Once you’ve been there 10 years, if you haven’t expressed that you want to move up to management, you are sweating the lay offs which happen every October (effective for Christmas time). It’s all about the bottom line. If you’re in the top 1% in Sales you’re golden. Be ready for the pressure.
Pros
Benefits, salary and vacation time
Cons
Stressful, no work life balance, aggressive managers
Initially loved job then got bought by Pfizer
Professional Healthcare Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 10, 2018
Great colleagues, reorganization occurred aproximately every 18 months so typically get a new manager with each reorg. If you get a good manager - job is great; if poor manager - job sucked. Company too big, you are only known by your employee id. Great 401k, health benefits and stock options. Great company to work for right out of college. You get great training and company recognition to put on resume. Good luck
Best Place to Work as a Pharmaceutical Rep
Professional Healthcare Rep (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 11, 2018
This was the best job I ever had. Great place to work with a great salary and people as your coworkers. Lots of advancement available. loved being a sales rep.
Great Company
PROFESSIONAL HEALTHCARE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 11, 2018
As in all jobs, it isn't really what you do, but who you do it for and around that make you love or hate going into work. Get a good manager and work on a great team and there isn't a better place to work! Miss either of those and it can be a bit less than ideal, but change is normal and teams and managers rarely stay consistent more than 2 years at a time.
Drug reps don't quit jobs, they quit managers
Professional Healthcare Representative (Former Employee) –  WVMarch 17, 2018
I had a unique experience at Pfizer because I had a rookie manager who wasn't a good coach. I longed for a manager with experience, who could improve a situation by being in it and offer advice and development opportunities for me as a new sales rep. I learned to lead without authority in this role, partly because my manager had me lead many of our training sessions and meetings. Pfizer is where I learned about migraine headaches and how to push through them. The culture in general was a bit cut-throat. The hardest part of the job was trying not to step on other Pfizer reps' toes (there were 8 of us in the same territory)! The most enjoyable part of the job was learning what not to do if I became a manager in this industry. Also, it's not a bad place to get your feet wet, but not one of my original teammates still works there.
Pros
Good place to start in pharma
Cons
It's a cut-throat environment, internally

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2