Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Showing all 5,355 reviews
It’s fair
Production Worker/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCDecember 17, 2019
Good job great opportunities and it’s flexible has different shifts it’s just a great overall company. The people are great friendly. It’s a big pharmaceutical company. The raises are nice and you can come up.
Excellent company to work for.
Regional Account Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 17, 2019
Excellent company to work for. Significant growth opportunities. Best in industry training and development programs, Impressive pipeline and market lead in Research and Development. Thank you for the opportunity to evaluate.
Junior Executive (Former Employee) –  Sriperumbudur, Tamil NaduDecember 17, 2019
It was an awesome working experience with the company. It was very challenging in the starting but it help me a lot and increased my confidence. I hope my bond with all my colleagues and company remains the same. Everyone was very helpful in my initial days when i started my job and there guidance help me a lot to grow.
Horrible
Pfizer Global Service Desk AMER Manager (Former Employee) –  New JerseyDecember 16, 2019
Horrible management in IT. Back stabbing trying to protect their jobs. It was terrible. If you work there good luck I wouldn't recommend you going there
Benefits
CLINICAL OFF SHIFT FLOOR LEAD (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTDecember 16, 2019
The company has great benefits. They provide generous vacation and sick time. However, for which much is given, much is asked in return. There is very poor work/life balance.
Productive and Fun place to work
Business Analyst & Sr. LMS Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 16, 2019
Pfizer work environment is good with workload as well as fun activities. It was a pleasant experience working with Pfizer and would recommend to every individual looking for a job here to apply for the same.
Productive and fun work workplace!
Corporate Affairs Intern (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONDecember 16, 2019
I learned a lot about collaboration and independent work. Hours were structured and I had a great Senior Manager to report to. Work included everything from events to writing for the Director of PCH.
Productive and knowledgeable place to work
QA Regulatory Complaints Specialist (Former Employee) –  DublinDecember 15, 2019
If i had an opportunity to work for Prizer Dublin again i would not think twice. It was the best place i have ever worked.
Workload was standard nothing out of the ordinary
Learning new processess all the time and improving on existing processess learnt.
Workplace culture was fantastics, worked with different people from different culture. Organisation's leadership, values, tradition's, belief's, and attitude of people working in the company was excellent. A positive workplace culture helps an individul to deliver high quality work.
Getting to work early was hard as this due to not been able to take my children to school
Loved the aspect of the departmental meetings that we normally have, as getting to know what other teams are working on is always very intresting hear.
Great Place to work
Trainer/Content Developer - Pfizer Global Solutions (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PADecember 15, 2019
Wonderful people. Very goal driven. Great technology. I really enjoyed my time at Pfizer. Left only for full time salaried position instead of contracting work.
Empresa dinâmica e agradável de trabalhar
Propagandista Vendedor (Former Employee) –  São Paulo, SPDecember 14, 2019
Empresa excelente para trabalhar. Ótimo ambiente de trabalho bons benefícios adicionais
good
Associate Medical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  SingaporeDecember 13, 2019
To be able to manage upper management expectations as well as exterior competitors and customers' expectations in a very tactic method. Must be resilience towards all changes, internally or externally.
Pros
good performers are rewarded
Cons
depends on which manager / dept
Nice place to work
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  São PauloDecember 13, 2019
Great company; however the company does not offer internet to employees which I believe could be overwhelming and not motivated workplace. There is lots of trainings to do so don't expect starting to work on the first month.
A great place to work
Associate Manager Regulatory Affairs (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEDecember 13, 2019
I loved working at Pfizer. The pay and benefits were great. My job was pretty demanding and often required more than 40 hrs per week. There is good opportunity for advancement and lateral movement. The only downside was that I felt corporate often didn't respect employees loyalty. I would definitely recommend.
Locker rooms for changing
Project Management CTMS (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PA 19426December 12, 2019
Works best in bad weather.A place to lock up everything safely, next to to the lunch room. Or do my hair without many people staring at me. Go for a run, shower, change and go home before dark.
Food Prep
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILDecember 12, 2019
The kitchen was really Clean very organized. The people were nice. I liked the start time. I loved the fact that I had weekends off to spend time with my child. overall it was a good job to have.
Intellectually rewarding place to work
Research Fellow (Former Employee) –  Groton, CTDecember 12, 2019
Intellectually rewarding place to work. Clear identification of corporate goals. Employees work well with each other toward achieving these goals. Better than working in academia due to lack of individual egos.
Good company
Representative (Former Employee) –  Potchefstroom, North WestDecember 11, 2019
My time at Pfizer was great. I enjoyed working with the farmers. Sadly the merger with SB influenced my job and I was retrenched. I do still think that the company is great.
Great Experience
US Contract Strategy and Management Intern (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYDecember 11, 2019
I was given the opportunity to spearhead projects across multiple departments with guidance from numerous colleagues. I highly recommend interning at Pfizer. The culture is great and the work was rewarding.
Ambiente competitivo y retador
Lider médico (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de MéxicoDecember 11, 2019
Compañia con amplio perfil de portafolio de medicamentos, comprometida con la investigación médica y sus pacientes. Amplia oportunidad de desarrollo internacional con alto nivel de desempeño individual y de los equipos. Dispuestas a invertir en las personas y en riesgos de negocio.Permiten Home Office en ciertas posiciones, amplio catalogo de herramientas a disposición del trabajador.Recomendable
Environnement de travail parfait
Communication Internship (Former Employee) –  BelgiëDecember 11, 2019
Super culture d'entreprise, j'ai adoré mon stage! Je conseille cette entreprise à n'importe qui.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2