Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,952 reviews
Phenomenal Company! Leader in Diversity & Inclusion
Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 1, 2019
Pfizer Inc is an amazing company! I took advantage of all the resources as it relates to career, colleague resource groups, volunteering to name a few and it not only added value to my 10 year career at Pfizer, however to my life overall. I am grateful to have worked for a company that lived their mission and vision. What an honor to work for a company that seeks to ‘Be respected by society’.
Best place
Platform Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PAJuly 31, 2019
Good company, everyone is fair. Help is always there when you need it. I've never got bored, it was always something new to learn each day. I felt like I was adding value to the company each and everyday .
The most enjoyable part of the job and culture at Pfizer
Procurement Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJuly 31, 2019
The most enjoyable part of my experience at Pfizer would have to be the people and the opportunity to meet new people. They are what make it what it is.
Contractor
Project Manager Contractor (Former Employee) –  Vega Baja, PRJuly 31, 2019
Typical Contractor function. Was hired due to my previous experience in another Pharma Company. Contractors are tasked to manage day to day field activities and support Pfizer project managers. Based on your experience and capacity they would let you have some kind of independence of how you manage your projects/tasks. As always there were some on-site personnel that blamed contractors for their mistakes. You will need to move on if you are not to progress. No space for growth or opportunity to get a full time position.
Pfizer
Study Owner (Former Employee) –  RemoteJuly 29, 2019
Pfizer is a great company to work for. I would highly recommend the company. Love it’s culture and support system. There is good work life balance and lots of learning opportunities.
Excellent place to work
Construction Manager - Jacobs Engineering (Former Employee) –  Portage, MIJuly 29, 2019
Capital Spend got cut short and unfortunately ended my tenor at Pfizer. I have a lot pf knowledge and experience at this site and am hopefully once Capital Spend comes back they will need experienced personnel to pick up where it was left off.
Buen ambiente de trabajo,
Químico Analista (Former Employee) –  Vallejo, CDMXJuly 29, 2019
Ambiente laborar agradable, siempre enfocándose a objetivos,
Perfiles de puesto definidos
Pros
Seguro de gastos médicos mayores
Cons
ninguno
Highly Productive and Welcoming Environment
data entry, and records management (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJuly 29, 2019
The overall culture between the employees was incredibly welcoming and friendly while never sacrificing productivity. For example, once a week, before the work day would start, the department I was in organized a small breakfast for everyone to get together and talk about their work and their personal lives, giving everyone a chance to connect and get to know others in various positions in the department and better understand one another's jobs.

Many of the summer interns would work together, as our jobs involved a lot of overlap, which led to having easy access to quick help whenever needed, making us more productive overall.

At the end of the internship, each student was tasked with presenting their findings and results to their department heads in order to show their accomplishments. While this was challenging, it did provide me with the opportunity to learn better presenting and public speaking skills.
Pros
On site gym, Access to a walk-in clinic, Challenging dynamic work environment, Great corporate culture
Cons
Not easily accessible by public transit, Work could sometimes be monotonous
Production Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJuly 29, 2019
Job slowing down not to many hour. Slow work. Bad management not telling employees what's going on. Closing down differt department. Vendors not buying the products
Operador de Servicios (Former Employee) –  Toluca, Méx.July 29, 2019
Excelente empresa para el desarrollo profesional!!
Pros
Ninguna
Cons
Ninguna
A Great Boss and Team Leadership
Remote Document Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Andover, MAJuly 29, 2019
I worked for the best boss at Pfizer at the Andover MA location. We had a team of 63 people and he was easy to work with and if I had any issues with the work I could call him or text him during the day. I worked remote so we would WebEx once a week usually it was on Monday mornings with the entire team discussing the goal for the week at our sites. A great relationship with your higher up makes such a difference and I appreciate the experience that was shown while working there.
Productive and enjoyable
PA to VP Global Digital Marketing (Former Employee) –  Tadworth, SurreyJuly 29, 2019
Loved my time at Pfizer, learnt so many new skills. Enjoyed thoroughly that being global I got to work with people from all different walks of life. No two days were the same. I worked for a great line manager and team, always enthusiastic, trusted me so my responsibilities where great and respected the workplace culture.
.. grande esperienza !!
Informatore medico scientifico (Former Employee) –  VenetoJuly 28, 2019
.. abbiente fantastico ! Rifarei mille volte quest’esperienza !
Good Company to work with
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Agra, Uttar PradeshJuly 27, 2019
Pfizer is good company to learn to any good things where u can earn your knowledge & Experience .i have worked with Pfizer for 6 years in these 6 years pfizer has given me a lot of things
Good job, i wish i still had?
Senior Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Rouses Point, NYJuly 26, 2019
Loved my job wished I could have finished my career there! Only job in the area that paid well and had good benifets and full time work.I enjoyed working in maintenance especially in the manufacturing maintenance position, I learned a lot about keeping the process up and running on a time line.
Great company
Professional Healthcare Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 26, 2019
Loved my time here. The company is wonderful to work with. Great benefits and experienced management. They train their people well and take care of them.
Productive and hard working days
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Barceloneta, PRJuly 25, 2019
Make different testing like impurities, potencial in drug product lab and then process and report the data. every day was different and very interesting. Everything was always clean and I practice very good practice of manufacture.
Ambiente toxico, empresa dinamica/cultural
Analista de laboratorio (Former Employee) –  Pompeya, Buenos AiresJuly 25, 2019
Poder ascender en Pfizer es imposible. Es mas valorado una persona que recién ingresa sin titulo, a una persona que tiene tiempo en la compañía. Tiene buenos beneficios (comedor en planta, buena obra social). Algunos jefes no son buenos, inclusive te maltratan. Recursos humanos poco eficiente. Ambiente toxico. Mucha rotación de personal. Sueldo bajo con respecto a otras empresas del mismo rubro.
Es una empresa donde aprendes muchisimo, pero para hacer carrera no, solo adquiriri experiencia y ponerlos en practica en otro lado.
Pros
Obra social, comedor en planta
Cons
mal ambiente laboral, sueldo muy bajo
Demanding and rewarding role, unique in the pharmaceutical industry.
Director, Business Meeting Production (Former Employee) –  New York, NY, then worked remotely from homeJuly 25, 2019
My job was unique to the organization, created to better manage meeting production vendors. I standardized budget submissions and proposal guidelines and worked with executives to choose appropriate vendors for meeting projects. My goal was to lower costs and maintain quality services. Provided script writing and visual development for executive presentations and creative elements. My role required frequent domestic and some international travel to Pfizer meeting sites. I managed a small team of in-house Meeting Producers.

I really enjoyed the interaction with Executives and the opportunity to work to meet their expectations. Our schedule was frequently very demanding when we managed multiple meeting projects but I worked with great people and never stopped learning.
Everyday was a learning day at Pfizer
Manager, Communications & CSR (Former Employee) –  Kuala LumpurJuly 24, 2019
I was given the empowerment to propose, organize, manage and lead internal communication platforms and employee programs. I thrived in Pfizer and would not have made the choice of leaving if not for a leader who did not set the right standards or example.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2