Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Showing all 5,355 reviews
コンプライアンスに厳しい会社です
MR営業  (Former Employee) –  熊本December 25, 2019
製薬業界のコンプライアンスが厳しくなっていますがその中でも特に社内コンプライアンスは厳しくなっています。説明会時の弁当提供などでルール違反を行うと懲戒処分が下る。講演会企画、実施の基準も他社に比べコンプライアンス順守が求められます。しかし目標についても厳しく追及されますのでそのあたりのバランスを理解したうえで行動が求められます。
Pros
ワークライフバランスについては良いです
Cons
担当領域で業務量が変わります
Poorly Managed
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MBDecember 23, 2019
Management is not professional and seems to be intimidated by intelligence. (Inferiority Complexity Issues). Standard work times: 8 to 4pm. Overtime available with approval.
LEAD REIMBURSEMENT SPECIALIST/ PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VADecember 23, 2019
Management sucked, pay was good and the coworkers were nice. Would recommend the job if you have tough skin and can put up with the bs. Management will always place fault on employees.
Pros
Pay
Cons
They have great pay and Bonuses
Production operator (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCDecember 22, 2019
They are one of the largest pharmaceutical plants in this area.It’s a great company to work for great pay and benefits. They also have paid time off and holiday pay.
Inclusion and diversity
Biological Quality Investigations Engineer (Remediation Project) (Former Employee) –  Mc Pherson, KSDecember 22, 2019
Excellent place to work. Professional workplace that provides inclusion, diversity and professional growth to all including consultants. My experience working at Pfizer was one of the best. My colleagues were team players at all times.
Alot of downtime
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCDecember 22, 2019
Pfizer was a laid back job.. I liked the hours and my job. .Mangement was a joke and many of the people were jerks but overall, it was ok. There was a a lot of redundant paperwork and changing clothes.
Static Work Structure with little growth or mobility
Financial Analyst and Systems Support (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 21, 2019
During my tenure I watched as talented people were overlooked and forced to leave this static organization and move on to success far away from Pfizer.
You don’t matter
Submission Manager (Former Employee) –  United StatesDecember 21, 2019
There is no growth and career development. They expect you to work long hours and bend over backwards while you train your replacements overseas so they can let you go.
Pfizer Aprilia
Finance Analyst (Former Employee) –  April Acres, UTDecember 21, 2019
Very good experience in Finance Department of Aprilia Site, in which I did Procure to pay, controlling, reporting and budgeting activities. Very good working place
Deluso
13 anni (Former Employee) –  LombardiaDecember 21, 2019
Mancanza di vero sostegno da parte del management. Purtroppo ci so o stati dei favoritismi e quindi è tanto demotivante..
Generalmente,rimane per me una delle migliori se non la migliore.
SubCon for Pfizer for medication cost assist programs.
Patient Assistance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VADecember 21, 2019
Set schedule..no weekends
Accumulate PTO etc quickly
Good location
Unorganized
Great company
Gene Therapy Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sanford, NCDecember 20, 2019
Awesome place to work. Amazing opportunities, team building, and morals. Benefits are great. Built off culture. Management is great. And your life outside of work can definitely be balanced.
buen ambiente
ANALISTA QUÍMICO (Former Employee) –  Toluca, Méx.December 20, 2019
Buena empresa para laborar, mucha inestabilidad en los contratos. ( No ofrecen plantas).
one of the leading injectable company in the world
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 20, 2019
Pfizer providing excellent job opportunities, it creates a platform to learn more and implement lot of cultural changes in the premises. it helps personnel development in a competitive manner.
Culture has changed in the last 4 years. Trying to make vaccines into Pharma.
Vaccine Territory Manager - Vaccines (Current Employee) –  TexasDecember 19, 2019
Stop trying to make vaccines fit your pharma model, it does not work. The salary and benefits are great but managers are internally hired and pushing the pharma mentality.
Great Place to Work
General Manager, Facilities Operations Multi Services (Former Employee) –  United StatesDecember 19, 2019
I had an awesome experience working at Pfizer!! The management and co-workers are great to work with. The dining facility is top notch. The food menu is thoughtful by serving ethnic foods.
Nice Company to Work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PADecember 19, 2019
Management was great. Training was well done. I was a consultant and was sad to leave at the end of my assignment. The employees were awesome coworkers. The Customer Care team I worked with was helpful in areas where I didn't have knowledge from the training.
Excelente ambiente laboral
Monitora (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CaraboboDecember 18, 2019
En un día típico de trabajo, se cumplía con los objetivos planeados
Aprendí el alto sentido de la responsabilidad de fabricar medicinas para mejorar la vida de los pacientes.
Excelente cultura laborar.
Dejar de compartir en algunos momentos especiales con la familia.
La familia y amigos que formamos como compañeros de trabajo hoy en día sigue siendo la misma.
Pros
Seguro medico y constante capacitación
Productive and strict but felt productive
Internship Student (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 18, 2019
Learned a lot about cell culture, did some computer work, some outcomes not ideal but worked through it. Coworkers were nice and welcoming. Enjoyed working there overall.
good employee interaction
Forklift driver (Former Employee) –  McPherson, KSDecember 18, 2019
I was very over worked and not appreciated. I was the only forklift operator for my company and they wouldn't train anyone else. I felt like boss did not have my back when a problem occurred!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2