Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,952 reviews
Nice work environment
Lead Information Architect (Former Employee) –  Groton, CTAugust 7, 2019
Nice work environment
I worked there for two months
This application process requires additional comments
I don't have any
Nice work environment all day long
Fast pasted environment
Institutional Sales (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 7, 2019
Busy schedule with a very high level of professionalism. Need ability to learn fast, manage your priorities and be innovative with a high level of integrity.
It depends...
Sr. R&D Quality Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 6, 2019
Depending on where you work at this company, it can be either rewarding or overly demanding. There are those in any business who demand too much, overtasking employees and not wanting to hear complaints, but there are those who are good people doing great jobs to provide quality products. There are also those who respond to compliance requests or other tasks with "I'll get to it when I get to it". There are a lot of good people here, but the culture has suffered a significant decline with the loss of great talent, as well as some management who acts belligerently to those who differ to agree even when compliance is on the line. Nonetheless, perhaps with new talent coming in, it can be restored to greatness, building with those who remain who seek not themselves, but providing the consumer with the best experience possible and looking out for the health of the consumer.
14 ans chez pfizer mon permis d'acquérir une bonne expérience de travail!
Operatrice (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCAugust 6, 2019
Bons avantages et possibilités d'avancement dans la compagnie!
Fun, family first, and productive
Technical Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sanford, NCAugust 6, 2019
This environment has a lot of cool fun aspects or things to do to give a break from the mundane work day. They're very geared towards safety first, and understanding that what we do affects each of us and even our family. The production here runs very quickly and fast paced to keep you on your toes.
Fairly old fashioned and hierarchical place to work
Medical affairs (Former Employee) –  Tadworth, SurreyAugust 6, 2019
Staff not always used to full potential which leads to boredom and people leaving. Unfortunately there is a medical culture that is extremely physician dominated which is totally unlike the NHS it is trying to work with and so direction of travel is not congruent with the diverse talent , and needs, of the NHS .
Pros
Reasonable compensation and benefits
Cons
slow to adapt to change
Relaxed great Job
Operator Small Volume(Manpower Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCAugust 6, 2019
Very clean environment with great production and nice people. Gives your great benefits as well. The paid is affordable for the cost of living in the area.
New experience to work
Senior Assistant Scientist I (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJAugust 5, 2019
New experience to work , helpful people, developing skills, good platform to develop career and network. Learned a lot of techniques and skills. Overall a good experience.
Excelencia
Visitador medico (Former Employee) –  VenezuelaAugust 5, 2019
Excelente empresa para trabajar y desarrollarte profesionalmente.
Dedicated and diligent
QO Technical Associate II colleague (Former Employee) –  Portage, MIAugust 5, 2019
I feel as though I was spoiled working there; the people and environment were dedicated to help both the company as well as coworkers flourish. It was a very driven, but pleasurable environment to work in. GMP is a top priority.
Buenos beneficios, oportunidad de aprendizaje
Operaciones del negocio (Former Employee) –  Buenos Aires, Buenos AiresAugust 5, 2019
Pfizer es una gran compañia donde se aprende mucho aunque hay que saber sobrellevar los cambios continuos.
Hay oportunidad para crear proyectos e implementarlos y también para relacionarse con distintas geografías.
Oportunidades de desarrollo para los mas jóvenes y para los mas maduros mas atado a las relaciones políticas
Pros
Buenos beneficios, variedad de tareas, divertido, networking
Cons
Cambios continuos en la estructura, poco desarrollo por merito, managers agresivos que a pesar de tener denuncias permanecen en la compañia
My Review
Research Provider (Former Employee) –  Pearl River, NYAugust 5, 2019
Pfizer was a really good place to work the pay was very good along with the benefits and vacation time. I learned many new jobs and skills while I was at Pfizer
A great dynamic company with changes everyday
IT Director (Current Employee) –  Shanghai, ChinaAugust 5, 2019
Pfizer is a great company. It has great products and great performance. The company never stops seeking change opportunities and it's the key reason that it can sustain in this dynamic industry.
Great position
Associate Scientist (Former Employee) –  Andover, MAAugust 4, 2019
Great work life balance and work environment. Although that was dependent to a degree on what group you are in. Some were very autonomous and some were much more structured and had managers that were more interested in arrival and departure times and degrees earned than quality of work.

Overall a great culture, just a rare few unsavory managers, very normal for a site that size.
I really dislike pfizer but it’s keeping me going for right now.
Ts filling (Current Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCAugust 4, 2019
I don’t plan on being at pfizer long. I dislike the workers and I do not like the area as a whole. The job sucks. But its bringing in money so I come. I could quit any day now
A fun job
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILAugust 2, 2019
There were lots of overtime every week plus every quarter. A fast-paced job always busy. Company perks, company store, and a picnic every year. Management was the best.
Environnement de travail passionnant mettant le collaborateur en priorité
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Yaoundé CamerounAugust 2, 2019
Entreprise offrant de fortes opportunités de développement
Pros
Formations
Cons
Ras
Productive and fun place to work
Lead project team meetings (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAAugust 2, 2019
Many employees see it as a fun place to work, people are having fun while working and staying motivated which creates a positive energy. The company holds monthly drawings to win tickets to sporting events or concerts. It also offers monthly catered lunches and socials outside of work.
A work/life balance is important to them, so promote an environment where employees feel welcome to build their own connections and have their own fun.
公平性の高い会社
医薬MR (Former Employee) –  東京都 新宿区August 2, 2019
前向きな姿勢で、努力すれば、道は開ける会社である。
また、若ければ、語学、マネイジメント、スキルアップなどの社内研修を受けられる環境があり、人材育成を非常に取り組んでいる。
Pros
男女、年功などの差別がなく、実力本位の評価がされている。
Cons
ビジネス英語ができないと、職種によっては進めない。
Overall good company to work for but there are many quirks
Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 1, 2019
Company provides generous benefits and my division emphasizes work-life balance. However, structure is screwy, I need to work with 4 or more attorneys to get anything accomplished and there is very poor role clarity that often results in interpersonal conflicts. It is very frustrating to work here at times and some divisions are held to different (lesser or worse) standards which is super annoying. At times it feels like I work for the government.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2