Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Showing all 5,261 reviews
Character
DC COORDINATOR/SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABDecember 7, 2019
Just a great place too work would still be there if they logistics didn't go third party. Great manager and management great sales staff and better customers
Una empresa con excelente calidad
Becario de planeación de materiales e innovación (Current Employee) –  Toluca, Méx.December 6, 2019
Pfizer es un excelente lugar para trabajar, la cultura organizacional es muy buena, te brindan la oportunidad de un alto crecimiento profesional.
Very low moral
Assembly Technician (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 6, 2019
Pfizer Meridian manufactures the Epipen a lifesaving drug. As a union colleague we are compensated substantially less than our competitors.
Pfizer Meridian does not offer bonuses or safety incentives. Pfizer Meridian promotes based on seniority v.s. skills, experience or knowledge.
Ambiente de trabajo en equipo
Analista de laboratorio (Former Employee) –  Madrid, Madrid provinciaDecember 6, 2019
En el tiempo que he estado en los diferentes departamentos. Siempre me han ayudado y facilitado para poder seguir realizando las tareas que me encomendaron.
Pésimo management
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de MéxicoDecember 5, 2019
En general es una buena empresa pero hay gerentes que no van acorde a las “políticas” pero nadie hace nada
Before 2014 Pfizer was best pharmaceutical company but after 2014 year to year going back.
P S R in Pfizer pharmaceutical company Pakistan (Current Employee) –  PakistanDecember 4, 2019
After bangali country manager Pfizer company no such leadership came again. At this time Pfizer again need strong leadership in pakistan. Who work on real facts.
Excellent
Intern - Marketing Department (Former Employee) –  Karachi , PakistanDecember 4, 2019
It was a wonderful experience. It was challenging. I thoroughly enjoyed. Employees were so cooperative, helpful. I was assigned in a Prevnar 13 vaccine. It was a good experience working in a very professional environment.
Bien
Electricista (Former Employee) –  Toluca, Méx.December 4, 2019
Buena empresa, salario y prestaciones altos. Buen ambiente laboral.
Contractor
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Collegeville, PADecember 4, 2019
As a contractor I am disconnected from the full Pfizer experience. However I will say that a temporary position had lasted for the last 5yrs.
I have been fully remote for the last 4yrs which is conducive to my work life balance.
una empresa muy solida que permite tener un equilibrio entre la vida laboral y personal ofrece muy buenos salarios y estabidad laboral.
Inspector de Calidad (Former Employee) –  Garantia de CalidadDecember 4, 2019
Es la mejor empresa en las que he trabajado, su organizacion, sus politicas de calidad y su proteccion al medio ambiente y la segurodad para sus trabajadores hacen de Pfizer una muy buena empresa.
El ambiente de trabajo es excelente.
Cuenta con muy buenos profesionales.
Pros
Seguro medico, sueldos, fiestas, .
Cons
Los ascensos, favoritismo, premio al merito por favoritismo
Empresa agradavel de se trabalhar.
auxiliar de produçao (Former Employee) –  Anápolis, GODecember 4, 2019
Boa integração e treinamento. De fácil entendimento e com oportunidade de crescimento.
Pros
Boa comida. Boa oportunidade de crescimento e mudança de cargo.
Fun and demanding place
Desktop Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Newbridge, County KildareDecember 4, 2019
lots of work to do on both project and regular tasks, various technologies to work with, lots of training required due to regulated environment
Supportive environment, good place to work!
Very good experience
Territory Executive (Current Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshDecember 4, 2019
I have very good experience working with Pfizer it is one of the Best company to work & enhance your skills in the pharmaceutical industry. Science driven company.
Overall company is Master in Marketing
Poultry Service officer (Former Employee) –  Ludhiana, PunjabDecember 4, 2019
At that time Pfizer Animal Health is at the situation of Mergers and Acquisition,
So the Chances of Elevation is Limited.
Otherwise I will never be able to left the Company.
pfizer
Packaging Tech 2 (Current Employee) –  Portage, MIDecember 3, 2019
cant discuss what goes on here. It is ok to work here. I don't want to be at a factory forever. I want to experience life in a new way. They do have amazing benefits.
Learning Experience
Quality Operations Technician Contractor (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIDecember 3, 2019
It was a great place to have my first job right out of college. The position I took did not really test any of my skills that I know I have, but it was a great place to start out at. I know that I have more to offer and a higher skill set now and am looking for something more challenging.
Good learning experience but not a place to grow
Clinical Research Associate I (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTDecember 2, 2019
I worked at the Clinical Research Unit and had strongly defined tasks. There was quite a bit of training and oversight for the type of work that is being done understandably. The co-workers are nice, management tended to be overly distrustful and difficult to please. It was the first job I ever had that I felt that way. I noticed that was a cultural influence as during my time there, I saw new people rotate into oversight roles and become the same way. Overall, for a paycheck it is ok but it's not a place to grow your long term career.
N/a
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MODecember 2, 2019
It’s a great places to work with all the different cultures! I get to learn new things. Everybody respectful and helps out. My manager always there for me throughout the day as well.
good experience work with pfizer
I got good experience in analytical method development and validations and I learn management skill, how to behave with colic's. How to allotted to work to chemist .Overgood experience work with Pfizer. I learn good experience in injectables.
Clinical Supplies Logistics Professional (Current Employee) –  RemoteDecember 2, 2019
I worked at Pfizer for less than a year

Pros

- Wide selection of internship types
- Decent pay
- Flexible (to an extent) hours
- Loads of opportunities to connect with other interns
- Strong performing interns typically get offers after graduation

Cons

- Buildings vary by location and age, some sites are very modern and some are old grey cubicles

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2