Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Showing all 5,261 reviews
Locker rooms for changing
Project Management CTMS (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PA 19426December 12, 2019
Works best in bad weather.A place to lock up everything safely, next to to the lunch room. Or do my hair without many people staring at me. Go for a run, shower, change and go home before dark.
Food Prep
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILDecember 12, 2019
The kitchen was really Clean very organized. The people were nice. I liked the start time. I loved the fact that I had weekends off to spend time with my child. overall it was a good job to have.
Intellectually rewarding place to work
Research Fellow (Former Employee) –  Groton, CTDecember 12, 2019
Intellectually rewarding place to work. Clear identification of corporate goals. Employees work well with each other toward achieving these goals. Better than working in academia due to lack of individual egos.
Good company
Representative (Former Employee) –  Potchefstroom, North WestDecember 11, 2019
My time at Pfizer was great. I enjoyed working with the farmers. Sadly the merger with SB influenced my job and I was retrenched. I do still think that the company is great.
Great Experience
US Contract Strategy and Management Intern (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYDecember 11, 2019
I was given the opportunity to spearhead projects across multiple departments with guidance from numerous colleagues. I highly recommend interning at Pfizer. The culture is great and the work was rewarding.
Ambiente competitivo y retador
Lider médico (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de MéxicoDecember 11, 2019
Compañia con amplio perfil de portafolio de medicamentos, comprometida con la investigación médica y sus pacientes. Amplia oportunidad de desarrollo internacional con alto nivel de desempeño individual y de los equipos. Dispuestas a invertir en las personas y en riesgos de negocio.Permiten Home Office en ciertas posiciones, amplio catalogo de herramientas a disposición del trabajador.Recomendable
Environnement de travail parfait
Communication Internship (Former Employee) –  BelgiëDecember 11, 2019
Super culture d'entreprise, j'ai adoré mon stage! Je conseille cette entreprise à n'importe qui.
Experience In Pfizer
Business Unit Lead, Institutional Sector (Former Employee) –  AEDecember 11, 2019
Pfizer is a great place to work for, we focus on innovation and bringing new medicine to patients who are in need for breakthrough treatments.
Pfizer focus on four values in the work environment, (Excellence-Joy-Courage-Equity).
ameno
Key Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de MéxicoDecember 11, 2019
responsabilidades compartidas y trabajo en equipo muy buena capacitación
Good place for work
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Aurangabad, MaharashtraDecember 11, 2019
It is a good company peoples working here are help each other. High motivational,safety and security councious company.Basic facilities are comfortable.
Growth
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCDecember 11, 2019
No room for growth, no opportunity to move up and better yourself. No ability to learn different things, lack of communication with supervisor. Overall it was an experience
Poor management
Picker/Packer/ Forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Lee's Summit, MODecember 10, 2019
Poor management. Poor team building. Management is not fair Worked all this time as a temp They will skip over you and hire externally. They need new mgmt.
Bon environement de travail
Training Manager (Animal Health) (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, QCDecember 10, 2019
Les gens sont professionnels
L'environnement est agreable
Pros
cafeteria sur place
働きがいのある会社
MR職 (Former Employee) –  京都December 9, 2019
働きがいのある会社でした。
特に、働き方改革により短時間に多くの業務を迅速かつ正確に行う工夫が求められました。
Equilibrio entre la vida laboral y personal
Negociador Regional (Former Employee) –  Ventas CampoDecember 9, 2019
Una de las preocupaciones de la organización es encontrar el punto de equilibrio entre la vida laboral y personal, cada miembro tenia la libertad de escoger la forma de trabajo en la que encontrara el equilibrio personal sin descuidar los dos factores más importantes para la organización LA FAMILIA Y EL TRABAJO
Enjoyable work experience
Tech Operator (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MODecember 9, 2019
The position I filled was to fill the company's needs for clinical material. For the most part, we knew ahead of time what the production schedule was going to be like and could account for future needs with plenty of preparation. As such, the production schedule afforded us ample opportunity to prepare for future needs while handling our current requirements.

I continue to be amazed by interest Pfizer has in making sure there's a work/life balance to their employee's personal needs. Due to the training requirements for the department, everyone was segmented into different roles. This increased the chance that the technician performing the duty was the best to take on the role, but allowed that technician time to work on other tasks during production.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the value I felt I was adding to the group. My involvement in the production run could be seen, and as long as I completed my role, then I could be as involved or not in the rest of the process. I was treated like a professional, and as such I felt like I flourished because I chose to.
Entreprise très agréable
Une entreprise dynamique qui pense à ses employés (Par ex: mise en place d'une salle de sport dans l'immeuble).
Fast-paced, overtime needed without being paid extra. Salaries market equivalent.
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCDecember 9, 2019
Often had to work late and some weekends to meet release schedules. Able to take laptop home to do work. Priorities often change throughout the day, so focus has to shift on a dime. Able to purchase a week's vacation above that earned. Good diversity and equal respect for all. Cafeteria meals subsidized. Management focused on safety first, then releasing product and quality. Fair compensation and outplacement help for people downsized, but people left were overworked/stressed out.
Big Pharma
SLS Chemist (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILDecember 8, 2019
It's a great company to work. They give you elite training, compensations, and all the resources you could imagine. If you like the organized structure of a pharma company, you can't go wrong here.
Regular
Agente de Propaganda Médica (Former Employee) –  Tucumán, TucumánDecember 8, 2019
Me reservo la misma. No fue una deducción voluntaria.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2