Petrofac Employee Review

secure & Productive
Sr. QA/QC Civil Engineer/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Sultanate of OmanMay 20, 2017
Good management always look into employee's safety and care for employees health. More focus on HSE.
I am learning many new subjects during a typical day here particularly when I am on Field observing how our engineering and design are getting realized. There are many lessons to learn enable us implementing in our future tasks.
We are coordinating, supervising the job accompanied by attending technical meetings internal and client.
Our Company is one of those multinational Companies;hence, my co-workers are from different countries, American, European, Indian, Philippians, All Asia and middle east, African, Australian, and etc.
Actually, I do not see any major difficult part in our job because, I really like my job and enjoying with it. The most enjoyable part for me is when I can finish one task successfully and transferring to other project for my new involvement.
Pros
Free food & recreation.
Cons
Good breaks.

Other Petrofac Employee Reviews

No career enhancement
HSSE ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  UAE,OMAN,KUWAITJuly 19, 2019
Contract employees will not get bonus or salary increment,No overtime,needs to work on fridays free of cost.
Positive observations
No stress at work
Salary on time
Food is ok
Supporting staff at work.
Good Management
The Company provides full support and provision to all employees. they have shown flexibility and aim more on the growth of employee through trainings
HSE ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  OmanOctober 13, 2018