Petrofac
Petrofac Employee Review

secure & Productive

May 20, 2017
Good management always look into employee's safety and care for employees health. More focus on HSE.
I am learning many new subjects during a typical day here particularly when I am on Field observing how our engineering and design are getting realized. There are many lessons to learn enable us implementing in our future tasks.

We are coordinating, supervising the job accompanied by attending technical meetings internal and client.

Our Company is one of those multinational Companies;hence, my co-workers are from different countries, American, European, Indian, Philippians, All Asia and middle east, African, Australian, and etc.

Actually, I do not see any major difficult part in our job because, I really like my job and enjoying with it. The most enjoyable part for me is when I can finish one task successfully and transferring to other project for my new involvement.
Pros
Free food & recreation.
Cons
Good breaks.
May 27, 2020
Same location
You are required to be self driven else you would one amongst the lot! Once you gain the confidence of the management you are given a free hand with good support from all around. Expecatations are high but the returns vary from site to site and boss to boss.
Overall, a great place for the youngsters to gain knowledge with most advanced features of learning opportunities.

Experienced personnel have to prove their consistency to be in the race of gaining excellence.
May 26, 2020
Same location
Staffs and Subcontractors are very much qualified in Petrofac. You will find the right skills for the jobs selected. Management is very transparent to deal with. The HSE and work culture in Petrofac is commendable.
January 26, 2020
Excellent company to work with Shell Muscat. Having very good work culture. Got rich experience on many mega Feed and detailed design projects. Also mainly sour gas project
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Petrofac. Our community is ready to answer.
Petrofac Reviews by Location