Petrofac Employee Review

secure & Productive
Sr. QA/QC Civil Engineer/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Sultanate of OmanMay 20, 2017
Good management always look into employee's safety and care for employees health. More focus on HSE.
I am learning many new subjects during a typical day here particularly when I am on Field observing how our engineering and design are getting realized. There are many lessons to learn enable us implementing in our future tasks.
We are coordinating, supervising the job accompanied by attending technical meetings internal and client.
Our Company is one of those multinational Companies;hence, my co-workers are from different countries, American, European, Indian, Philippians, All Asia and middle east, African, Australian, and etc.
Actually, I do not see any major difficult part in our job because, I really like my job and enjoying with it. The most enjoyable part for me is when I can finish one task successfully and transferring to other project for my new involvement.
Pros
Free food & recreation.
Cons
Good breaks.

Other Petrofac Employee Reviews

The Company provides full support and provision to all employees. they have shown flexibility and aim more on the growth of employee through trainings
HSE ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  OmanOctober 13, 2018
Job Security
Senior Planning Engineer (Current Employee) –  MuscatSeptember 1, 2018
I am working for Petroleum Development Oman as part of Construction Management Services team. Petrofac is the only company in Middle East having sufficient jobs for construction professionals.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Salary not as per International Standards