NES Global Talent Employee Reviews

Low pay.
Assistant (Former Employee) –  NYCAugust 11, 2019
Poor Management, contract, part-time. Not recommended. Poor Support group. Not resolution for work sites. No response during working hours nor solve.
liars. Lack of management. Deceiving .
Contractor (Current Employee) –  TexasJuly 6, 2019
There a payroll system, nothing more nothing less. They'll tell you anything you want to hear, and agree to it verbally, you better get it in writing though Because if you don’t they’ll renege. Better cut your best compensation deal upfront because there’s no pay increase not even as much as it cost a living increase. They’ll tell you to take a lower wage to secure the job and they’ll bump it up in the future, that’s a lie.Once you’re on the job, you never hear from them. You’re on your own. And if something should happen with the customer, they will not go to bat for you, you’re done. Oh, they’ll tell you they’ll find you another job elsewhere because your skills are paramount. That’s a lie. Here is the best one of them all: if you don’t get your time sheet signed and into them on time (even if your approved is unable to approve due to being absent) they withhold your payroll. Which is illegal. Really a chickenshit company.
Pros
Cons
Too. Numerous to list
Shift job review and directive for the next shift
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Syncrude, Fort McMurrayMay 7, 2019
When I arrive at work. I would normally start by doing a turnover with my cross shift and with management. To understand where we were with the project. Come up with a game plan for the contractors. Review any safety issues of past and future and make sure any issues have been resolved. Contact the contractors to let them know of any safety issues and the scope of work to be done that shift. Give them extra work that can be done if they run into a bind. Making sure they know I am their contact and to be let known if anything comes up ASAP. Ask for their attendance for force report. Make sure the permit office has given clearance for the contractors to go in and perform their tasks. Keep track of any delays and forward this to my management. Attend tool box talks.Help organize priorities between different contracts and tasks. Notify other trades and give an approximate time as to when they can expect to start their tasks. Meet up with the supervisors from every trade to make sure they are on the same page as to the work to be performed. Have them show me exactly what they are doing and where their manpower has been distributed. Patrol the different jobs and make sure everyone is working safe and is using all the correct protective equipment. Talk to supervision to make sure they are setting up for upcoming steps/work. Make sure they have touched the tools and material to help prevent delays. Gather a report from all contractors. As well as do up a report from myself. make sure this is then forwarded onto my cross shift and any other managers, engineers, operators or contractors.  more... So that there is a clear understanding of where we are. So everyone understands what else is going on in their work area. Then attend turnover meeting. Oh yah. Try to grab something to eat in there.  less
NES had a great recruiter but the pay isn't the most livable.
Data Entry Specialist/ General Clerk (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMarch 9, 2019
The care about how their employees are been treated at their different construction site. The pay isn't high enough to live in a nice neighborhood. But they do offer lots of overtime.
Great company to work for!
Project Controls Analyst (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMarch 7, 2019
NES Global Talent is a good company to work for. I enjoyed the assignment that I was placed on. They should offer more benefits to their employees. My rep was very good to work with though.
Overall NES Global Talent was a good company to work for
Resident Contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasFebruary 11, 2019
This was my third employment opportunity with NES. Over all I was well taken care of and made some good contacts. They support employees all over the globe and make you feel like are important while you're employed with them.
Empresa com excelente suporte aos contratados
Coordenador de completação mecânica (Former Employee) –  Cabinda - AngolaJanuary 24, 2019
Fui muito bem assistido em todas as necessidades. Vistos, pagamentos, mudanças, voos e tudo que necessitei.
Pros
Profissionais experientes
Cons
Devido aos problemas em Angola, os atrasos nos pagamentos foram constantes.
Straight business
Electrical Quality Inspector / Shell Chemical (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 4, 2019
Management team were always helpful with any issues that arise. Account manager did an excellent job staying in touch. Hiring process took allot of time and insurance was difficult setting up.
agradável de se trabalhar
Auxiliar Administrativo (Former Employee) –  Mocajuba, PAOctober 23, 2018
a empresa é bem estruturada , agradável de se trabalhar , foi de ótimo aprendizado, os funcionários tinham uma boa convivência, a empresa tratava seus funcionários com respeito.
Pros
só transporte
Cons
não tinha vale alimentação
Love nes
SAP Warehouse Specialist/Contract work (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX/Baton Rouge, LaSeptember 12, 2018
Great Company to work for always looking out for their employees and the pay was great! They also offered benefits. Professional atmosphere and free lunches. I learned a great deal from this position. I enjoyed it very much. The job was very detailed and had a number of challenges.
Pros
Great Pay, Free Lunches, Free Parking
Cons
No vacation time or sick time.
bad management
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Altrincham, Greater ManchesterJuly 9, 2018
I would have to say the job itself was a good job and lots of progression available in this job but the down side was that certain managers in this place treat you different.
Reliability Engineer (Former Employee) –  Covington, LAJune 28, 2018
NES Global (Houston) provided me with a contract position in Chevron, LA where I was able to apply experience and knowledge obtained in the field of Mechanical/Reliability engineering.
Pros
Excellent salary
Cons
Far away from home
corporate bumper cars
Sales (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 22, 2018
The office couldn't keep a manager longer than a year. British company and they liked to keep the management British and the same with the bulk of the staff.
Award-winning agency with top-notch people
Project Safety and EP&R Advisor (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AK 99503June 11, 2018
This is a deservedly award-winning staffing agency. NES' managers and staff are second-to-none; they provide outstanding support to their staff and expertise in the fields they support. Pay and benefits are outstanding, the culture is simply one of excellence and appreciation for its employees. I would recommend NES Global to anyone wishing to work in the industries they serve.
Pros
Pay/benefits, excellent management and support, great variety of opportunities
Cons
Exemplary agency with top-notch people and excellent opportunities
HSE - Safety Environmental Advisor (Former Employee) –  Spring, TX 77389June 11, 2018
An award-winning staffing agency, easy to understand why. Excellent people who know their staff and are experts in the fields they serve. Excellent administration, opportunity, and care for their people. I would wholeheartedly recommend NES to anyone.
Pros
Variety of opportunities, pay, organization, support
Senior Document Controller (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 23, 2018
Good place to work and learn
Working as document controller from NES for a client from Spain.
HR responds quickly to your queries. Salary is also paid on time and the company is good overall.
Productive Company
Assignment Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  London, Greater LondonApril 16, 2018
A great opportunity for me to grow professional and personal. I learned a lot.
Corporate culture, help employees everyday to accomplish their tasks and to be complied under NES policy.
I have learned to be responsible for others in order to workflow become easier everyday I learned to multitask i learned to meet deadlines to ensure you have reached every possibilities so the impossible will not be shown.
issuing contracts was the mos enjoyable moment and subscribing new employees into our system.
Neither here nor there
Operations (Former Employee) –  NigeriaMarch 24, 2018
There are no set standard employee policies that is applicable throughout the company's locations world-wide, especially regarding salary, benefits, compensation and career growth path. In other words what obtains in one region does not necessarily obtain in another. For instance, you may see a colleague in a different location but with a similar job title/ role make significant progress with job changes, promotions, salary raise, etc, and all this happens within a short time frame, while you remain in the same position and stuck with same salary for a while and I'm talking 3 years or more. During my time with NES, the location I worked from wasn't a pleasant one. Very rarely did employees in this particular location get a salary raise or recognition for a job well done, coupled with the fact that everything was politicised and the company management didn't seem to care about employee satisfaction- all that mattered to them was that the yearly revenue targets were met.
fair pay, easy if your skilled, best temp agency ive dealt with
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 18, 2018
Its a temp agency, but you actually talk to somebody when you go for a job, your not directed to a computer, your not just a number to them but where they get you in, you might be looked at as just a number. As long as you have the skills or the drive to be better you will do great and the pay for orlando is up to 22 an hour sometimes. Top 2 temp agencys ive dealt with out of 5 or 6.
Pros
fair pay, steady work, good opportunity's for the average
Cons
Not direct hire, you can be let go but that's the first 90 days every where
Unprofessional recruiters
Candidate (Former Employee) –  QatarMarch 5, 2018
The Qatar office employs a very unprofessional team. Poor interpersonal skills when handling applications and downright dismissive of enquiries about job ads they posted. Not in the league of other top international recruiters at all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NES Global Talent. Our community is ready to answer.