Minor Hotels

Minor Hotels Employee Reviews

It was fun working in minor Hotels. I got to learn a lot of thing from there. It has help me a lot in improving my cleaning skills. Overall, it was a great experience working there.
Great experience
Very fabulous place to work with so much on going training with career opportunities which offers big value for your future career opportunities and great management overall one of the worlds best company to work.
I love it.
Minor Hotels is an International Group
Worked with a small team at Furniture Services 6 x people (3 in the Warehouse and 3 in the office
Worked independently and as a Team Player when required to see that the best Commercial products were sourced and purchased at the best possible pricing in the most efficient manner
Pros
Best Commercial Products
Cons
Oracle Accounting system had teething problems
Workplace Culture
Having a strong workplace culture for all team members in order to motivate and educate on the company. Offer all team members an opportunity to grown..
Fun workplace with other colleagues
First thing in the morning, I process rates and inventory of hotel properties assigned to me.

We have work life balance. We usually have the CSC - outreach program quarterly
Pros
Unlimited Overtime
Cons
No bonuses
Growing Company
Very strong performance based company whereby it encourages everyone in the team to be perform above the line and can be challenging in times of budget cuts
Pros
Diversity
Cons
Fair performance recognition
Very friendly people ,hard working and work in good harmony
Minor hotels is a very good and welcoming hotels ,the staff are very cooperative, they work hand in hand, its a perfect hotel to work from, the conditions are quite friendly , they provide a large number of job opportunities to a lot of people.
Pros
Free lunches
its really enjoyable working with Minor hotels, we had the time to attend all activities such as football games, parties and so on.
Minor Hotels a place where everyone would like to work. Had it been that it was just a contract kind of job but still I enjoyed working with them because they treat every worker the same.
Pros
we were given free breakfast, lunch and supper due to shifts.
Cons
Also treated with care break times to rest and medications for free.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Minor Hotels?
Exemplo empresarial para o desenvolvimento de carreiras
A Minor Hotels é um claro exemplo no desenvolvimento de carreira profissional. Tive a oportunidade de aprender e aplicar meus conhecimentos práticos e teóricos que em muito auxiliarão o meu futuro profissional.
Pros
Organização e Planejamento
Cons
Empresa sem Capital
Great environment
Minor hotel group has a diverse friendly environment, not easy to handle quite demanding on the other hand huge aspect in terms of learning and for your own experience and future jobs.
Pros
employee hotel benefits
Cons
demanding
Great experience
Minor group is my first experience in a hotels Sales and Marketing. It is a fast growing company with the international staff. However the training and orientation program for the newcomers requires improvement.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Minor Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.